this is a graphical representation of what i drive.... no really, it's a civic.... i think it's quite accurate (for mine at least)
![]()
this is a graphical representation of what i drive.... no really, it's a civic.... i think it's quite accurate (for mine at least)
![]()
mine
![]()
^^^ why did my post get deleted and my picture put in your post?
everything posted today was deleted because of the hacker
and the last time the forum had a backup saved was apparently very early this morning so the last posts are the ones right before they saved the backup
here are some pics of my old eclipse
![]()
FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!![]()
and here are pics of my new car...yay! i was gonna put up some pics when i got it...but the site went down the same day...i just picked it up on monday
![]()
FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!![]()
here's my daily driver......
![]()
heres both my rides
M3
stock for now 350z
![]()
beautiful car!!!Originally Posted by nittanys1
This is my car!
Will I have seen you driving your car a few days ago.....i was all staring at your car while driving....was noticing the cf fenders!
lol tightttt, were you in the accord? very clean and hot ride btw
the jeepster:
IA OG
thankx!.....naw i wasnt in MY accord...I was either in my gfs accord(red) or my sisters civic(blue).....I almost ran off the road i was looking at your car so long...lol
New guy here...
![]()
Damnit my post got deleted.
Anyway here is my wifes new car. No mods yet as it is only 2 months old. *edit-can someone help me out with a resize*
2005 Cavy
here is mine:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/elmolives
I already posted pics yesterday but they got erased somehow. Let's try this again.
Mainstream Performance
Home of Turbo Dave Fabrications
2JZ TDF Built 240SX SOLD
My RHD TDF Built SR20 FOR SALE
record holding-473whp sr20
stock cams and bottom end
december:
january:
now:
![]()
my only ride at the moment...soon to be repainted :-P
I'll race you from a 70mph roll.Originally Posted by UnEEk4DR
![]()
AIM: RuinerTT
2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE
Originally Posted by Ruiner
haha well from what ive been reading and talking to some people about if this motor dies anytime soon it will be a sleeper bike![]()
Originally Posted by UnEEk4DR
I know that bike all too well.
Can we sticky this thread??
You don't know how STRONG you are until being strong is the only
CHOICE you have!
'Born Ready!',LJ
We will if more members post up thier cars![]()
Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
'15 Chevy SS
'16 K7 SXL SWP
www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1
R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08
Originally Posted by AznTraitor
is that bad or good lol
Since my post was deleted....
![]()
AIM: RuinerTT
2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE
saw you on 85 north near 285 two weeks ago on a saturday(2-28). car looks great, sounds even better!Originally Posted by Ruiner
My CRX and my 510 in the snow:
![]()
--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--
--Val for President 1979-2007--
--RIP Val, You will be missed--
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
Thanks. Yep, that was probably me. I live just south of 285 on 85. I travel up 85 North all of the time.Originally Posted by uncle_el
AIM: RuinerTT
2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE
I just got my car back from the paint and body shop today...converted the front end from an 03 to an 05 with new bumper, grills, headlights, and fogs...![]()
Sawett Ruiner!!! I love the first one!!!
I see Adams civic is in alot of peoples posts now, I see the hacker changed alot of people's pics and put his car in that place
Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
'15 Chevy SS
'16 K7 SXL SWP
www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1
R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08
so i guess i have to re-do this as well:
and the bike
![]()
My boosted Integra
![]()
I'll post an engine shot in a few.
my ride down at the auto-x at Turner Field
![]()