I know I know its a car site. But, a lot of people have trucks too even if its just your DD beater. Anyway post em up. I'll start it off...
Chevy 2500HD
![]()
I know I know its a car site. But, a lot of people have trucks too even if its just your DD beater. Anyway post em up. I'll start it off...
Chevy 2500HD
![]()
twin turbos 1089rwhp boost only
I'll trade you!Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
![]()
![]()
Don't get butthurt, I'll let you ride in the back for a minute!Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
Yea man, your the shit.Originally Posted by blackmaro99
Yeah, sadly it doesn't "bring the sex" though.Originally Posted by 81911
hardass.
By the general tone, I see I got off on the wrong foot hereOriginally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
.
I sold that truck long ago because gas was a bitch.
I'll try to be less cocky
![]()
WOW! I WONDER WHAT'S YOUR GAS MILEAGE ON THIS DINOSAUR.
yeah, only the front is bagged for now. rear will be done this winter. front is actually a good bit lower now because the fenders were still holding it up in that picture.Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
I like that stance, man. Looks mean!Originally Posted by Prime.
Stop it, I'm blushingOriginally Posted by phatboislim
!
New to the board- Canton GA
My '06 Silverado-T
although i no longer own a truck, here are most of the ones i did own!
![]()
I have to agree, sick truck. Reps for being a cool guy.
Originally Posted by 81911
I only wish I had a had a porshe in case I sounded jealous
![]()
i dont have a truck, but i've always like the old toyota Hilux pick ups slamed..
i have 2
first truck
new truck
when i first got it home from boston. drove through 6+-'' of snow most of the way home![]()
One Big Ass Mistake America