Results 1 to 40 of 45

Thread: i'm sofa king jdm

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NAIZBST
    what are you talking about....I drive a post office vehicle
    And you are a cop (almost) lol!

    What are you doing tonight? Travis and Getter and me and some other people are going to Mazzi's to celebrate Getter's girlfriend graduation college.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  2. #2
    the old man NAIZBST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    where I shifts with my left hand
    Posts
    7,075
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    And you are a cop (almost) lol!

    What are you doing tonight? Travis and Getter and me and some other people are going to Mazzi's to celebrate Getter's girlfriend graduation college.

    yea true.....I gots a date to go on...

  3. #3
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NAIZBST
    yea true.....I gots a date to go on...
    Bring her too, meet us up there after! She hot? More importantly, she have single hot friends?
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  4. #4
    the old man NAIZBST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    where I shifts with my left hand
    Posts
    7,075
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Bring her too, meet us up there after! She hot? More importantly, she have single hot friends?

    I will see.....no leg humping

  5. #5
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NAIZBST
    I will see.....no leg humping
    I wouldn't leg hump her! Maybe her friends lol
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!