Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Centennial Car show (56k dont think so)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Been There Done That DaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    newnan.ga
    Age
    44
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    I talked to the guy with the CRX - the reason he won is because he initially registered in the "other" class - he was the only car in that class, so naturally he got all the votes for that class. At the last minute they decided to dump him into the Import class with all his votes. Naturally, he won.

    He said his plans are to put all MTX 15" speakers in his car and replace the ones that are in there.

    Your car looked great Brett. I voted for it. :thumbup:

  2. #2
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Thanks man, But it didnt phase me that I took 3rd, I mean first off, Its a HS show, Second... I dont mind the kid having his moment... Will proably be the only MOMENT like that he ever gets...LOL
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  3. #3
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    Thanks man, But it didnt phase me that I took 3rd, I mean first off, Its a HS show, Second... I dont mind the kid having his moment... Will proably be the only MOMENT like that he ever gets...LOL
    That's true!

    Unless he registers for the Nopi Nationals.
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!