Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: A Mustang I would not mind owning...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    tattoo king supamod ALVIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dacula, JawJuh
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,444
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truegiant
    hmm.. hogan racing huh... i know tj.. do you? Bada&& car non-theless!
    I dont know them personally...I do believe that my fiancee's uncle does though because this isnt the first engine in this car. It's been drag racing for quite some time now. It used to have a ghost cobra painted on the hood...dunno what happened to that. Its by far one of my favorite cars. I wish I took him up on the offer when he had two seats...lol but commerce wouldn't let me ride with him. sucks


    Thanks for all the compliments. I'll let him know yall like the car.
    The Chipmunk
    '04 F150 XLT

    D.T.B.B.S Crew Member #1

  2. #2
    New #'s to come! GOT PSI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Flowery Branch
    Age
    44
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Ya I think I saw that car at ACD,because im down there quit a bit. I saw brad run his mustang and it stood straight up when he launched that it broke the back bumper.
    -1997 Chevy Camaro
    -2004 Mustang Cobra

    Baileys Performance :

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!