Thread: HELP !!

Default HELP !!

hey guys i got a kenwood dnx 8120 nav system and i just had to put in a new battery in my car and my nav system went into theft mode i guess because its asking for a password that i have no idea what it is , because i dont remember putting a password on it . does anyone know if theres a bypass code or some way around the password ? thanks in advance

TopNotch Audio guy! lovinmydodge's Avatar

there is no way around that,

you will have to go to a shop, or contact kenwood.

i'd suggest callign dynamic sound, and talking with them. should be able to give you atleast some advice as to where to go or who to call
    Mods- High flow cat, Flowmaster stage 2 exhaust, Intake, Lots of wiring upgrades, h/o alt, 2 18's walled, off 8000 rms custom interior VERY LOUD (152.3) on music and a 156.6 outlaw.( system sounds alot like this!!!

Look in the manual for it. If you never set a password and you purchased it brand new, it should have a generic factory code and that code should be in the manual. If not, you will have to call Kenwood to find out more info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Thanks for the help , I took it to sound sensations and they cleared it