Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: buying headunit from ebay vs best buy?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    atlanta,ga
    Age
    51
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynamicSound
    LOL,

    Never said I met him. Stop crying and telling people not to do business with me...oh yeah, they tell me.

    This is my last post about the subject and could careless, but I am sure you are scared for life.

    Don't sweat it Jason, I will be back one day with more than tweeter money!

  2. #2
    Elite Window Tinting DynamicSound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,578
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    LOL, I know I said I wouldn't add to this anymore but...

    I have already hadthree seperate customers THIS WEEK that were trying to find me and ended up at Gwinnett Sound. Here is what they were told...

    "No, Dynamic Sound does not exist."

    "He closed down."

    and today...

    "Yeah, he closed down and I think he reopened, but not in this area."

    Then, they proceed to try to sell them their HID Kit. The HID Kit they were trying to sell today was $250. And you remember the HID Kit that you said the owner bought from me...he tried to sell it to the first customer for $180, . They buy it for $55 and try to flip it for $180 after telling them I am no longer in business.

    This is one of the issues with them since day one, but I understood it back in the day when I was harder to find, but now that even the owner has been in my store, they still lie about it. What is sad is that if someone walked in and ask me where Gwinnett Sound is, I would tell them on the corner of Rockbridge and Jimmy Carter.

    BTW, this only 1 of 3 issues.

    Sorry, it just made me laugh.

    And this is my true last post, so I will not be opening the thread anymore.
    Last edited by DynamicSound; 08-18-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!