really? tell me more~ when you say everything... there's a lot in ITOriginally Posted by ClipseGST
(you can PM me if others don't give a hoot- but there's quite a few people in IT here...so...)
really? tell me more~ when you say everything... there's a lot in ITOriginally Posted by ClipseGST
(you can PM me if others don't give a hoot- but there's quite a few people in IT here...so...)
With my business, I primarily do:Originally Posted by c boz
Yea, I quite a bit of things w/ my business. I'm also a technology Lead for Georgia State, and I also intern w/ Lockheed Martin.
- Network/PC/Server Administration
- Custom PC/Notebook Design
- Consignment
- Logo/Graphic/Web Design
- Business Image Creation
- Technology Consulting
- PC/Laptop Repair
Let me know if I didn't clarify enough!![]()
AIM: briang1084
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T (Back in action...)
2001 Acura 3.2 CL (Soon to be retired....)
Owner - Essence Technology - Computers & More...
im a machinest in forrest park at a place called atl performance motor sports/ apm