Results 1 to 36 of 36

Thread: I need a job

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,914
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acura8851
    ^^ not to steal thread how many hours underage can u work without gettin the law in ?
    32 i think, and must be between 7am-11pm.

  2. #2
    (oo=[][]=oo) slowrolla97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Marietta GA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,770
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    fuck i need a job. I got in a crash today and it was my falt. I am so fucked. I need a job sooo bad. If anyone knows somewhere that is hiring and will hire a 17 year old please tell me. And for the questions that came up earlyer in the thread- Yes i dropped outta school due to some trouble i got in to. No worries tho cuse UTI will accept me with only a GED. I have talked to them a number of times and made sure of it. The only bad thing is they have no on campus housing. And i gotta be 18 to get any type of home other then a shopping cart and box. I hate my damn age


    240atlanta.com

  3. #3
    Senior Member 429bigblock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    roswell
    Posts
    1,356
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slowrolla97
    fuck i need a job. I got in a crash today and it was my falt. I am so fucked. I need a job sooo bad. If anyone knows somewhere that is hiring and will hire a 17 year old please tell me. And for the questions that came up earlyer in the thread- Yes i dropped outta school due to some trouble i got in to. No worries tho cuse UTI will accept me with only a GED. I have talked to them a number of times and made sure of it. The only bad thing is they have no on campus housing. And i gotta be 18 to get any type of home other then a shopping cart and box. I hate my damn age
    its aight when we go to uti and if we go to orlando we can just sleep in the castle in disney world
    2002 BMW M3 Carbon Black. Dinan stage 3 Chip, Dinan Intake, Dinan front strut, Dinan short shifter, angel eyes, etc.

  4. #4
    Senior Member 429bigblock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    roswell
    Posts
    1,356
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plv
    32 i think, and must be between 7am-11pm.
    ya i think thats right peter i used to work 32hrs a week at wal mart. i want more hours at my dealership dammit
    2002 BMW M3 Carbon Black. Dinan stage 3 Chip, Dinan Intake, Dinan front strut, Dinan short shifter, angel eyes, etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!