Results 1 to 33 of 33

Thread: Illegal Tint

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In sammich's house
    Age
    45
    Posts
    8,341
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    i just got a ticket fuck da po po :idb: I am not removing shit,I know cop cars with a less % of tint than my car, i am fighting that shit in court
    Resize sig area!

  2. #2
    IA's Real Window Tinter
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    By the Big Rock
    Posts
    952
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stikiller
    i just got a ticket fuck da po po :idb: I am not removing shit,I know cop cars with a less % of tint than my car, i am fighting that shit in court
    Quote Originally Posted by stikiller
    yeah see I live in dekalb county and some of the cop cars here have limo tint onn the windows they are suppose to abid by the law too. I am not changing my tint.
    (7) Any law enforcement vehicle.
    police care are exempt from the state law.

    this does not apply to their privatly owned vehicles and they don't get illegal tint from my shop. for the reason that we have tint law to help protect them and then they want to break the law that is in place for them. NOPE NOT AT MY SHOP.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!