Thread: Anyone Know of Gainesville jobs?

Exclamation Anyone Know of Gainesville jobs?

got laid off last week. i need work i have a house payment to help pay and other utility bills, along with my bills lol. anyways i have warehouse exp., icluding anything on wheels, i was certified but the certification only last a year. i do not currently have my dl's that is my only big draw back right now to not getting other work because i am limited to gainesville. sadly. anyways i have a ass load customer service and retail exp., i have good previous supervisors and managers for references and others if needed. i have a full resume with cover letter ready to be emailed or delivered. i also only have a high school diploma, i graduated at a shitty time and could not afford to go to tech school like i planned a few months prior. anything else needed i will be happy to suppply info on. i am a quck learner and i listen and ask quesitons anyhelp would be appreciated..
    You know better; next time will be a ban.

?????
    You know better; next time will be a ban.