Quote Originally Posted by carbon_crash
I know some detailers that wash a whole car lot for dealership(just pressure washing) and they dont put their used water into a secondary tank. Maybe cause it drains to the sewer? But as far as the market being saturated, I got certain plans in mind to stand away and just take care of business. And as far as water restriction, we found a way to get unlimited water for a certain city for a small price.
Good job! My plans recently were to wash cars (WASH ONLY) in my apartment complex. I need to find out if the water is still off. Charging $30 per car in the complex was going to be my $$$ plan, lol.

Many guys dont use the secondary tanks, but I have read on other forums where the seasoned/established/professional detailers were reporting the bad practices.

Read up and do well!