Results 1 to 33 of 33

Thread: Freedom of speech sprayglo....duluth

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Duluth, GA
    Age
    49
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    FYI Sprayglo is a franchise operation and what is done at 1 is not relative to what type of work is done at another. All I can say is this. When dealing with ED you need to talk everything over with him ahead of time and everything you discuss will get painted. You should never assume that somehting will get done without discussing it prior. $2,000 for that paint job is high but it's not Sprayglo's fault but yours. You should of discussed the details before hand IMO.

    Ed does good work for the price you pay. I haven't had any issues with what I have paid for. Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups. Remember that and yourlife will be much easier and less stressful.

  2. #2
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    I have found Ed and his wife to ALWAYS be honest and give 110% in customer service..... Let me better explain how he and his wife have strived to do good and go beyond that.

    I got my body kit painted and installed at thier location. When I got the car back it looked good, Paint was good but the left side skirt I noticed wasnt lined up right, It went down at a angle, so I called Ed up and they told me to bring the car back and they would fix it. So the next day I drop it off and a day later I come back and pick it up. About 2 weeks later.... I am at a show, was a HOT ass day, about 100 degree's and my left side skirt started to seperate from the body, His guy used 3M tape to hold that part, When I told Ed, he was pissed, and chewed out his guys because he doesnt not tolerate them using 3M to hold kits on, so he asked me to bring it back again. This time he without me asking wasnt happy with the fit of the kit and the slight gap between the top of the kit to the car, so he seamed the whole kit to the car and I HAD TO HAVE THE CAR BACK THAT MORNING for a show that next day, so he had his guy come in at 6am and driv my car out to my house and hand deliver my car ( What shop does that? ).

    Now I have had a few more minor issues with the car and he has stood bhind it all those times and never asked for a dime extra, now I do have a few small drips I noticed in the parts he repainted when they seamed the kit, but I just gave up dealing with it, because he is to far from me and I got tired of going back and fourth every few days for a few weeks non stop, But the moral is this... He doesnt screw people over, he stands behind his shit 100% and goes beyond the call of duty to help a customer out.
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!