Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1986 BMW E30 Build Thread

So here is our update, my dad came down to visit me and help me put the car back together i have had it for a couple weeks now just sitting in the garage. My Bro and Dad are here we will have lots of progress!

here is a update

Thanks to my Dad and Bro, More progress Tomorrow!

Sooooo, day 3 into brakes and we have tried 7 times..... found to be back and fourth between metric threads and standard. along with standard flare and double flare...... ahhhhhh, i could rip my hair out for buying this car. ...better yet im glad my dad is down here helping me find and trouble shoot all the leaks. I have traveled to the parts store about 10 times..... more money spent of course. maybe tomorrow morning we will service them bad boys up and we will be leak free. Which means on to the HP!!! MOTOR TIME! :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::idb::idb::idb::idb:!!!! cant wait keep you guys up to date with all the Fuck ups! Thanks! see you guys at the end of the road!

so to keep from going insane, we went to panama to ride some jet skis and hangout at the beach and catch some rays. Tomorrow morning is the big day the heart goes back into the shell! Wish me luck, here are some other pictures until then. Once again thanks a lot to my Dad!

Progress! I love it!

I love pictures

Brother disassembling the engine hoist!!!

MOTOR BACK IN ITS PLACE

More pictures of things going together!

Stay Humble

i have a kirk racing cage for this car if you are interested.

Is it a bolt in or a weld in cage how many point? How much and pictures?

VIDEO CLICK THE PICTURE!

brakes stopped leaking, serviced clutch today... need to install exhaust and some body moldings and polish the bumpers!!!! wooot for the fun that is about to come my way!!!! raw fuel out the exhaust pipe here i come lol!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12