Ditto
Printable View
Ditto
Chris You out there. Still... I heard 8 more soldiers died saturday. Need to make sure you are ok.
get on AIM
im afraid im probly gettin 2nd shift at lockheed....FTL....guess I'll be pullin tons of OT since my whole day would be wasted anyway.
oh no... not my workout partner. Soon has my bro gets his truck back. Im hitting the gym hardcore
Another day, another dollar
Well almost time for our two buddies to go Army Strong ehh?
Yes it is. I PTed with them tuesday. We did a real PT test except instead of 2 miles we did 1 mile. They got the form down pat. Just got to build up now. Hopefully tonight we will have another PT test. I got to get better on my pushups. I want to max out my push ups on the April PT test. I got the sit-up ( 85 situps in 2 min on tuesday).
I know, u look at my gut. And wouldnt think that LOL. I weigh in at a 197 on my last unit Pt test. But Im happy with it. I was talkin to the boys in guyana. How is before I got married I could max out my push-ups and not my sit-ups now that Im married (4 years now). It has switched. I can max my situps and not my pushups. And we came to the conclusion of theres alot more ab activities happening now. I dont know what they meant by that?
Chris u never responded to me last pm.
what up BrBr's
Just CHillin in Afghanistan! What are you up too?
Mike, Awesome lyric in sig, I was thinking of putting that on my facebook status and then slowly forgot to do so lol
JustKill'n....Time in Afghanistan..... what it be like whitey :D catch any anime lately, I'll know if you're telling me a lie lol
well guys it is almost 3 AM monday morning...wed. morning its off to MEPS and then ship to Knox. i am excited and ready to go. michael thanks for the help w/ PT.i wont be on anymore till i get bac, will be spending today w/ the family. i guess i will see you guys again when i get my christmas break. see you guys later and take care.
gays in here
:ninja:Some major changes coming to the cutlass soon.:ninja:
Sorry I haven't been around lately, lotsa shit goin on anyway I'd like to say:
Good luck Brad and Brandon, I wish you guys the best! Hope all that runnin' late in the game pays off:blah:
Michael, do I know all these ninjer modz u has?:ninja:
Chris, I can't wait for you to be back in the ATL broski, what is it again March?:gay:
Brad, I want your 240 in 2 weeks like I said before:goodjob:
Well I guess this is the last post I will be making. Peace out to everyone. Will be back for christmas. Some MODW2 when i get back:goodjob:. It would be bad ass chris if you came to our graduation in march. See yall later.
Have fun man. Just like i told Brandon, it's all a mind dude. Just do what they say, do as little talking to the ds as possible unless he's cool then just talk when it seems ok, and just play the game to get through basic. We say it's easy when we look back on it but it was pretty hard when we went through it. But nothing to worry about at all man. If we are back in time I will definitely try and make it to the graduation!
I would say thing encouraging but they will never see it LOL. Good Luck Warriors. And remember you arnt goin to miss nothing here.
u have a pm sir!
Gone to workout. I will be back in the next hour or so.
Hehe, another exciting day in the Oldsmobile World. Cant wait till thing start coming together
Getting ready to send a pm now
Also, how long does paypal usually take?