Results 1 to 40 of 42

Thread: HEAD WORK PRO IN GA!!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    SUPERTECH, all his stuff is SUPERTECH. Supertech is a great company, he just buys their stuff in bulk an repackages it as his own.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  2. #2
    BK all day APEX i GSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    57
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    KMS did a cylinder head repair for my cousins car and it actually came out good. I heard you have to catch him on a good day. I guess we got lucky.

    Hey vteckidd it was the 98 GSR with Greddy kit that your shop tuned in January. I think i'm gonna stick with Portflow

  3. #3
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by APEX i GSR
    KMS did a cylinder head repair for my cousins car and it actually came out good. I heard you have to catch him on a good day. I guess we got lucky.

    Hey vteckidd it was the 98 GSR with Greddy kit that your shop tuned in January. I think i'm gonna stick with Portflow
    yeah, i have HEARd that too, that some people with SIMPLE jobs he does ok with, depends what mood hes in.

    I had a friend that waited 6 months to get his motor back, it was a simple rods an pistons b20vtec. Thats the one that spu every rod bearing an main bearing.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!