Results 1 to 40 of 193

Thread: Honda Rant...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Super H8ter Starrfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,009
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Wait, this is funny. QD gave me negative reps for giving nissantun3r positive reps. Looks like his comments hurt his internet feelings more than you thought. All I can say

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran speedminded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    22,589
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrfire
    Wait, this is funny. QD gave me negative reps for giving nissantun3r positive reps. Looks like his comments hurt his internet feelings more than you thought. All I can say
    Anyone that sides with nissantun3r deserves negative reps lol!

  3. #3
    ballin on a budget RL...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    ATL, GA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,893
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speedminded
    Anyone that sides with nissantun3r deserves negative reps lol!
    basically yes


  4. #4
    Super H8ter Starrfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,009
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speedminded
    Anyone that sides with nissantun3r deserves negative reps lol!
    It appears that is common knowledge just had to find out for myself apparently

  5. #5
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrfire
    Wait, this is funny. QD gave me negative reps for giving nissantun3r positive reps. Looks like his comments hurt his internet feelings more than you thought. All I can say
    Hurt my feelings? Come on, man. Look at the idiot's "status" on here and then check mine. No one that is beneath me has the capabilities to hurt me. He's mad because no one gives his car the time of day like they give my ride.

    You, on the other hand, display caught feelings by posting the fact that you got negative repped. Evidently, I've hurt your feelings for you to agree with Dummy in the first place. Then I extended that your hurt by repping you accordingly. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  6. #6
    Why so serious? greasemunkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Newnan
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,828
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    Hurt my feelings? Come on, man. Look at the idiot's "status" on here and then check mine. No one that is beneath me has the capabilities to hurt me. He's mad because no one gives his car the time of day like they give my ride.

    You, on the other hand, display caught feelings by posting the fact that you got negative repped. Evidently, I've hurt your feelings for you to agree with Dummy in the first place. Then I extended that your hurt by repping you accordingly. Later, QD.
    I gave him + reps because you gave him neg.

  7. #7
    Senior Member | IA Veteran speedminded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    22,589
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greasemunkey
    I gave him + reps because you gave him neg.
    Minus his 80 or whatever then plus your 8 or so lol! Good luck with that.

  8. #8
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greasemunkey
    I gave him + reps because you gave him neg.
    No, you're only "counter-repping" the idiot because I banned your little friends and you don't like me no more...boo-hoo, you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrfire
    No, I thought it was funny. I actually laughed that you would go through all the trouble to do so.
    All the trouble? I know I will never get those 3 seconds it took to rep him. But it took you longer to formulate your reply, I bet.

    Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  9. #9
    Why so serious? greasemunkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Newnan
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,828
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    No, you're only "counter-repping" the idiot because I banned your little friends and you don't like me no more...boo-hoo, you know.



    All the trouble? I know I will never get those 3 seconds it took to rep him. But it took you longer to formulate your reply, I bet.

    Later, QD.
    correction, ive never liked you and banning random people for nothing because you have nothing to do all day is childish

  10. #10
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greasemunkey
    correction, ive never liked you
    I doubt that very much.

    Quote Originally Posted by greasemunkey
    and banning random people for nothing because you have nothing to do all day is childish
    Just because I don't answer to you why I do what I do doesn't mean it was for nothing. They know why and it's none of your business. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  11. #11
    Super H8ter Starrfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,009
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    Hurt my feelings? Come on, man. Look at the idiot's "status" on here and then check mine. No one that is beneath me has the capabilities to hurt me. He's mad because no one gives his car the time of day like they give my ride.

    You, on the other hand, display caught feelings by posting the fact that you got negative repped. Evidently, I've hurt your feelings for you to agree with Dummy in the first place. Then I extended that your hurt by repping you accordingly. Later, QD.
    No, I thought it was funny. I actually laughed that you would go through all the trouble to do so. He may be mad at you. I don't know or care, but in the end it was funny to me and that's all that matters.:boobies:

  12. #12
    Speaks the Truth 1SICKLEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    4,260
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrfire
    No, I thought it was funny. I actually laughed that you would go through all the trouble to do so. He may be mad at you. I don't know or care, but in the end it was funny to me and that's all that matters.:boobies:
    Your title says "Super Hater".....the irony of your posts
    Vossen CV3 20x9 & 20x10.5

  13. #13
    ballin on a budget RL...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    ATL, GA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,893
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    reps is serious business


  14. #14
    Why so serious? greasemunkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Newnan
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,828
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NissanTun3r
    reps is serious business

  15. #15
    Super H8ter Starrfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,009
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
    Your title says "Super Hater".....the irony of your posts
    It may be ironic, but I only hate on the poor quality workmanship of how poorly cars have been painted/repaired/modified. Don't really care to hate on stuff on the internet, only in person.

  16. #16
    Senior Member | IA Veteran speedminded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    22,589
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrfire
    No, I thought it was funny. I actually laughed that you would go through all the trouble to do so. He may be mad at you. I don't know or care, but in the end it was funny to me and that's all that matters.:boobies:
    The trouble to do so? If it wasn't for your next post I'd show you how easy it is to neg rep someone...actually quite simple lol. You redeemed yourself :boobies:
    Quote Originally Posted by Starrfire
    It may be ironic, but I only hate on the poor quality workmanship of how poorly cars have been painted/repaired/modified. Don't really care to hate on stuff on the internet, only in person.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!