Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 121 to 149 of 149

Thread: HONDA's

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    desde lejos.... Franco Tirador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    hang a left, make a right and you're there
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,712
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Dawg, c'mon did you do that on purpose? how can you post something like that on IA a.k.a. CIVICNATION? HOwwwwwwwwwwwwwww? LOL, you've got 7 pages, tomorrow you will have 14 or more

  2. #2
    Glock 357 sig pipeline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Villa Rica
    Age
    51
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by semitas
    Dawg, c'mon did you do that on purpose? how can you post something like that on IA a.k.a. CIVICNATION? HOwwwwwwwwwwwwwww? LOL, you've got 7 pages, tomorrow you will have 14 or more
    you have a point..



    the nissan peeps are few and far between here in this CIVIC world.. aka IA...

  3. #3
    Certified Gearhead Silvrmaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    G-nett
    Age
    40
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    actually... i think this thread was pretty much dead til about... 1:55am this morning
    Shift_Clean

  4. #4
    ballin on a budget RL...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    ATL, GA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,893
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvrmaxx
    actually... i think this thread was pretty much dead til about... 1:55am this morning
    x2


  5. #5
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    I love how people hate on Honda when there are so many fast Hondas that would entirely RAPE their cars.

  6. #6
    Glock 357 sig pipeline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Villa Rica
    Age
    51
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett
    I love how people hate on Honda when there are so many fast Hondas that would entirely RAPE their cars.
    agreed

  7. #7
    Senior Member VIP Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,477
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    ok think about this, its not always about who is faster, but its more about what looks and feels better. its not like you can drive around raping cars 24/7 lol. i would rather drive something that looks nice like a lexus or bimmer than a played out honda with some rotas on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett
    I love how people hate on Honda when there are so many fast Hondas that would entirely RAPE their cars.

  8. #8
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VIP Style
    ok think about this, its not always about who is faster, but its more about what looks and feels better. its not like you can drive around raping cars 24/7 lol. i would rather drive something that looks nice like a lexus or bimmer than a played out honda with some rotas on it.
    Maybe..but that's YOU.

    If I had a BMW it would be entirely gutted, fully caged, race seat, nothing else. Loads of suspension, and minor engine work. How a BMW should be done.

    A Lexus...eh....

  9. #9
    Never go full retard
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Nashville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett
    I love how people hate on Honda when there are so many fast Hondas that would entirely RAPE their cars.
    I love how people hate on Mustangs when there are so many fast Mustangs that would entirely RAPE their cars.

    I love how people hate on 240s when there are so many fast 240s that would entirely RAPE their cars.

    I love how people hate on Neons when there are so many fast Neons that would entirely RAPE their cars.

    I love how people hate on R35s when there are so many fast R35s that would entirely RAPE their cars.



    AKA, your statement means squat. Because if I recall correctly from previous threads, you definitely fit into that last one.

    PS, shame on the person who bumped this thread.

  10. #10
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    29,397
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deke
    I love how people hate on Mustangs when there are so many fast Mustangs that would entirely RAPE their cars.

    I love how people hate on 240s when there are so many fast 240s that would entirely RAPE their cars.

    I love how people hate on Neons when there are so many fast Neons that would entirely RAPE their cars.

    I love how people hate on R35s when there are so many fast R35s that would entirely RAPE their cars.



    AKA, your statement means squat. Because if I recall correctly from previous threads, you definitely fit into that last one.

    PS, shame on the person who bumped this thread.
    Hmmm I like Mustangs...lol

    I like fast 240's I hate on basically stock ones with stickers and the guys act like hardcore emo drifters.

    Never said anything about Neons, my ex owned one. And I am not too sure if there are that many fast ones lol. But if there is a FAST one reps for being different. I like SRT4's if we are reffering to those.

    R35's will beat me, but I hate anyway

    There is a difference, people actually believe ALL Hondas are slow. I have met some of these people. They truly think EVERY Honda is a slow POS.

  11. #11
    ballin on a budget RL...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    ATL, GA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,893
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett
    Hmmm I like Mustangs...lol

    I like fast 240's I hate on basically stock ones with stickers and the guys act like hardcore emo drifters.

    Never said anything about Neons, my ex owned one. And I am not too sure if there are that many fast ones lol. But if there is a FAST one reps for being different. I like SRT4's if we are reffering to those.

    R35's will beat me, but I hate anyway

    There is a difference, people actually believe ALL Hondas are slow. I have met some of these people. They truly think EVERY Honda is a slow POS.
    not all of them...but most...and that's a fact.


  12. #12
    AmbitiousButRubbish EJ25RUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,152
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Um... ...i guess the only contribution i can make.


    Lol at "street cars"

  13. #13
    rockem sohcem robot
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,175
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    i like the fact that i get 28mpg and look good doing it... but i would rather have an s14 haha
    "TheCrew"
    Crew member #3!
    just because I came in late I am leaving one two open haha

  14. #14
    Glock 357 sig pipeline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Villa Rica
    Age
    51
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    i get 28mpg highway.....


    and i would like a s14 as well.....

  15. #15
    Senior Member Capt._Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canton
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    all i have to say is wrong wheel drive FTL (excludes s2k and NSX)

  16. #16
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    had 4dr 99 accord v6. Awesome DD. I probably would still have it if it wasnt for tranny.

    I have read good amt of articles regarding the vtec technology. Somewhere i read states that vtec was developed as a substitute for turbo on mass produced cars. Honda wanted efficiency and at the same time versatility. And it does what it was intended to do. Only reason vtec is overrated is because people make it into something that is not. Usually teenage kids as these cars are popular among kids.

    That said, i prefer FI over vtec and favor torque over hp.

  17. #17
    Love da wifey Nex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ATL
    Age
    44
    Posts
    758
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    i love paying for less gas !!

  18. #18
    GoonSquadsNinja JDMjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    i85north
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,423
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Eat Sleep Honda

  19. #19
    Senior Member dabuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    in dabuilding
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,028
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDMjoe
    Eat Sleep Honda
    x2 mane

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!