Results 1 to 40 of 51

Thread: cryo treating engine intervals ya or nay??

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    JDM TYTE AnthonyF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cumming
    Posts
    24,318
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turbo jetta
    The Carbon Fibered R6

  2. #2
    I GOT IT!
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Lithonia, GA
    Posts
    822
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    google isn't very specific and if you know the answer just tell me and if not then say so don't be a **** and say google. I research alot before I post but didn't get a clear answer so I figured you guys/gals would be nice enough to give a straight foward answer but I guess not.
    Hybridaccord
    PS3 online screen name: Eiswritsat

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!