Results 1 to 40 of 356

Thread: thundercatz1 / chouston

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Slowest Car on IA David88vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Johns Creek
    Age
    54
    Posts
    8,378
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Oh lord, here we go again. You aren't going to run him anymore than you're going to run me. You've been ducking me for 2 years, and with 4 different cars.

    How are you going to "guarantee" it? You wouldn't do any lock-in money with me.

    I tell you what, chouston. I'll bet you $500 that I'll end up racing zosick before you do. Do you want to take that bet?
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

  2. #2
    MUFASA! thundercatz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    North GA
    Posts
    2,502
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Oh lord, here we go again. You aren't going to run him anymore than you're going to run me. You've been ducking me for 2 years, and with 4 different cars.

    How are you going to "guarantee" it? You wouldn't do any lock-in money with me.

    I tell you what, chouston. I'll bet you $500 that I'll end up racing zosick before you do. Do you want to take that bet?
    Now Vert you know you havent raced nobody in a few years urself lol

    Nitrous 3Valve Mustang GT

  3. #3
    Slowest Car on IA David88vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Johns Creek
    Age
    54
    Posts
    8,378
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thundercatz1 View Post
    Now Vert you know you havent raced nobody in a few years urself lol
    Wrong. I just know better than to advertise.
    Do you want to place your bet? I'm confident that you aren't going to be running him for a long time....
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!