Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New GA all motor K series record

Lol I want vids david

Nitrous 3Valve Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by thundercatz1 View Post
    Lol I want vids david
    You'll get a good video of your car when I drag you with mine!

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Lol I will probably beat you in my dd

Nitrous 3Valve Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by thundercatz1 View Post
    Lol I will probably beat you in my dd
    No chance. You'd back out first - like always.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

SOUTHERN SPEED

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    I disagree

Do it then. Im sorry im going to disagree with you, ill bet you $100 jasons doesnt make anywhere near 280whp. Thats not saying im rooting against you, im just saying going from 250 to 280 isnt a matter of 2mm extra stroke and a ported head.

If we are going to start doing this kind of bench racing ricer numbers then im gonna say i would have made 260 with Jenvey ITBs instead of my $100 AEBS manifold, and 280 with a RLZ head and race gas instead of a $500 street port and 93 octane.

You guys are rediculous lol

The only problem i have with that is its guessing. My car made 199whp with a 2.25in dual resonator exhaust. I had mainstream install a 2.5in straight through exhaust with a new muffler and you know how much power i picked up............ZERO. I made 237whp with a 3in exhaust, i dropped it and went open header, you know how much power i gained.....ZERO.

I made 199whp with STOCK ITR cams, STOCK ITR intake and TB, i switched to a Skunk2 manifold, 70mm TB and skunk2 stage 2 cams, i picked up 4whp.

I can sit here an name you 100000 instances where "upgrading" doesnt make any power. SO to use a blanket statement like "well a stock h22 makes XX and a H2b makes XX therefore mine should make XX" is a stretch.

Jasons motor should make a lot, but im much more of a pessimist than you guys are. He thinks if you make 250 with Tuner 2s hes going to automatically make way more with PRO2s, thats not always the case, and when he goes through enough motors he will understand that.

Apply that to a non built motor. if you believe as you guys are typing then youre telling me PRO3s will make more power in a stock B16 than ITR cams, when i know that is NOT TRUE.

Not planning on it, that crowd doesnt interest me. I dont want to stand around in 98 degree heat and watch hondas dyno. If matt and chunky go i might swing by for a minute. But i plan on being at a pool with beer all weekend, so we will see.
    This isnt bench racing and has nothing to do with the head or the stroke . Id hope to pick of some from that but mostly tourqe. I agree it is exttremely hard to get 10hp in the na world of motor parts but as far as the h2b goes hp is hp. if you can make 25 more hp by bolting a b series tranny to a stock h motor you can do it on a 250hp motor period . It has nothing to do motor bolt ons . A balance shaft removal kit makes 8-10 dyno hp i dont care if its on a 150hp motor or a 250hp motor. Its loss of motion assembly . In ten years ive never seen a stock bolt on h22 make over 185hp . Now all h2b with b16 trannys are making over 205 stock explain that then explain why it wouldnt make a differnec on a 250hp motor. i got few tricks up my sleeve on my new build but im not even bench racing that setup or talking about doing anything special just going to h2b .

Im willing to bet just going h2b will put my dads motor over 270 and thats not even the normal 25hp gain that they see . Ok now now put m,y 4.9 diff in there and see what happens . I got a game for you . You said you think mainstreams dyno reads high because your itr made realy high numbers. . What final drive was in the tranny ?

All motor is a bitch i agree but what a tranny adds is what a tranny adds has nothing to do with building the motor some more .

252plus hp and 34.5 miles to the gallon all motor. 12.2 at 111

SOUTHERN SPEED

I honestly think the 4.9 is going to be way to low for the track and im going to have to take it out but for dyno purposes it will make power.

Best thread of ia so far since I've been on here!!!! It's like an action movie it keeps getting better and better with a little bit off everything

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

SOUTHERN SPEED

Just for the record i thank 280 is easly acheivable by me but anything over that is going to be alot to get a little . I hope to make 300 on my set up but honestly if i dont sell my 88mm pistons and go to 90mm i doubt ill do it .

Im by all means not screaming 300-400 all motor hp is easy but yes i can tell you a simple 270-280hp h2b setup if you have the money to do it.

SOUTHERN SPEED

What everybody doesnt know is me and mike been friends for well over ten years . He isnt bashing on me in anyway and is actually 95% right in every statement he has made . It is the h2b thing that has him fucked up . Finding 20 more na hp is a bitch trust me i know . Everything he said about changinf cams and exhaust and not making power is true ive done it but the h2b has nothing to do with the motor just lost weight in the drive train and lower gearing it is going to make power .

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

Listen here Mike, Scotty tuned my shit on uberdata like 4-5yrs ago, Since then I added cam's, and some other small things.. I then bought the Hondata S100 and let Ed tune it since He don't do uberdata.. Will I spend the time to find these dyno, hell no!!

I've known of you since you worked at Infinity, I know all of the shit you claim, then I know the other facts which you leave out.. From the time i came in Nopi asking what parts were selling I have built my own shit, people know me in the streets.. I'm no kid Mr. V'prick!!
    Just because I'm not online bragging doesn't mean I have not done it..

I will give you a small run down on a couple of cars worth saying..

Go back when Mainstream had the "first" Dyno day!! I dyno'd both cars I had at the time.. Integra was built ls and made more than most all the vtec swaps at the time, the 240 was one of the first RB swap's, then spray and yes a bigger shot after Eric posted a sheet.. Who the hell tuned the 240 or LS teg back then (ME) My Crx back in 97 had a fucking LS swap welded in, untuned on spray, Before that I was using A6 pistons in the single cam, I think I have sprayed every car tuning off the fucking spark plugs.. Until Scotty, and ED, O and Jeff Harris which let me use his Dyno.. I've even used Knowledge before the owner died.. But Before those guys I had no options!!!

Now, go back 10 years and find all them dyno sheets.. LOL, sorry dude I'd love to prove you wrong, it's just a little harder cause my building peak was 4-5 years back.. I did grow up some, have a family, and money is not available like it used to be.. So with that said it takes a little longer for me to spend money in the cars.. Right now the bubble is street tuned and has not seen a dyno, will it make 250, umm no..

You seen the video of my ls/v walking a K swap'd hatch, do the math.. Come look at the car, it's a 2000lb hatch!! I was pulling away before Luis let out... Make excuses, but it would have took more than 200hp to do that!! That is a 4-5yr old motor on s100 tuned by ED.. The motor was Tuned in my EF, I bought the shell from Yee and did the swap, added some ET streets and raced in that video, took 2 weekends..

The car now is stronger, i base that by the feel of the car, and yes it has a new tranny also.. Who knows what it makes, I will dyno it just so you can see though.. Is it 100%, umm no.. But it's no turd, and I'll run any car you want to compare it with, numbers really mean shit to me so it's on you.. Once I can afford the needed upgrades I feel the dyno is a waste of money..

Mike I know you like to be the King of the forums, but really enough is enough.. I have watched you do this countless times over the years!! Shit's old, you can laugh with your buddy's all you want, but you only prove how conceited you really are!!

EDIT

If you'd like to go into more detail than we can meet up and chat, my typing skills are not the greatest, and it would take 2-3 pages to explain in detail about some of my many cars, not just honda, or NA for that matter...LOL

Later!!
    Last edited by 1civic; 07-01-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Jones you have actually done stuff but I don't think GEARING alone will net you close to 20-30 whp. I'd love to see that comparison though.

270-280 I believe is possible but not easy. But difference is I'm a pessimist you're an optimist.

I think it goes outside the realm of telling people what to buy as that power level comes to assembly and setup . Something that IMO no one has built enough motors here to really know the difference between a motor with 8 thousandths ring gap and 12. But that kind of stuff takes an engine dyno.

Time will tell when you finish jasons
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Lol Bobby Balanced has the dyno I'll call Tuesday then.

I never worked at Infiniti so that kinda makes me laugh. You obviously don't know anything about me. I didn't read anything else, cause you still have nothing to talk about
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Bobby like I figured you're all talk. You claim numbers you can't back up like always. You're a nobody. Always have been.

I had your number when you talked about beating Kieron and I beat your ass in his car and you got all embarrassed, then blamed it on a "speed cut"

You're a bitch and I'm tired of you LIEING. It's pathetic.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

You claim 224, YOU SAID IT, PROVE IT DUMB MOTHERFUCKER. If it made that it was tuned.

It dynoed somewhere unless now your ass is comparable to a dynojet.

Pull the dyno or your a liar.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

SOUTHERN SPEED

Quote Originally Posted by EmminoDaGreat View Post
    Why do all of these threads turn into this?

PS. I finished my the damn brake upgrade..
    lmao i got pics sir . tell scotty to do the damn thing already and stopp fucking off taking breaks and shit

SOUTHERN SPEED

Jones you have actually done stuff but I don't think GEARING alone will net you close to 20-30 whp. I'd love to see that comparison though.

270-280 I believe is possible but not easy. But difference is I'm a pessimist you're an optimist.

I think it goes outside the realm of telling people what to buy as that power level comes to assembly and setup . Something that IMO no one has built enough motors here to really know the difference between a motor with 8 thousandths ring gap and 12. But that kind of stuff takes an engine dyno.

Time will tell when you finish jasons
    I agree but actually im more like you then you think . Im not even counting on anything extra that we did to jasons that wasnt done to my dads or bigger cams ,more stroke because honestly i think if anything his intake is going to kill him. Im just counting on the h2b part the rst we will have to see because i have no idea . He has got to get a different intake . Euro r is a great upgrade but not for 270hp motor lol.

140 on one wheel

I'm all ass man

Lol Jk I was being sarcastic haha I'm not intimidating at all
    i know.... ive talked/sold things/bought things from you over the years i was just teasing with yah. LOL
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

Quote Originally Posted by h22 jones View Post
    lmao i got pics sir . tell scotty to do the damn thing already and stopp fucking off taking breaks and shit

no shit, hes at the shop now doing some work

The EMPIRE

SOUTHERN SPEED

I know thats why i said that lol. I told them to tell him f the gas mileage make some damn power. Every time im up there and scottie trys to make power my dad is over there going to mess up my gas mileage now it dont have to make more power lol . It kills me.

Bobby like I figured you're all talk. You claim numbers you can't back up like always. You're a nobody. Always have been.

I had your number when you talked about beating Kieron and I beat your ass in his car and you got all embarrassed, then blamed it on a "speed cut"

You're a bitch and I'm tired of you LIEING. It's pathetic.

Wow dude, that 202hp car pulled once I hit the speed cut, where was I? Beside you? then what? Hmmm... ya, you pulled away, good race and yes it was a semi stock b16 in the Blk EF Si and made like 145hp on... Wait, umm yes MainStream's dyno... LOL

Go find the 240 dyno, the silver teg dyno, the tan Ef dyno, the blk Ef dyno, o and the grn boosted bubble, All those cars where dyno'd on Mainstreams dyno... Jeff might have the Nos pulls from later on when I did the wet kit on the RB swap, it was stock when I dyno'd at mainstream..

Good luck with the sheets man, o yeah Scotty did tune an all OEM ls/v I did last year(grn hatch) made like 170, another one 2 yrs ago which made like 197... You can ask about the GSR I built all OEM(red bubble) 5-6yrs ago, Scotty tuned that also.. I'll think of more I'm sure, but good luck searching the files..

P.s

I'd really like to list some of the cars I fixed because of shops, but I'm not going to bash like that, we all make mistakes!!
    So I will leave those cars hush hush, I can say the last one did clear 500 on low boost and pump gas, another did 477 but knowledge tuned those cars!! I think one dyno'd on Mainstream's dyno tho!! It was parted out not long ago.. I'd explain in person, just not online..

Later!!
    Last edited by 1civic; 07-01-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Bobby I don't care what car it was. YOU CLAIMED 224 by pming me, so you either made that power or you are LIEING.

You refuse to say what it was and your talking about cars I don't care about. Stick to the one lie you've told recently.

FYI you were talking shit about "beating MAINSTREAMS" care at the varsity, I told Kieron to bring you to my house in Atlantic station, you did, I beat you, you do what you normally do which is act cool, then you go online and say you ht speedcut. You lost, why talk shit and race when you have a speed limiter lol.

You lied then you lied now. You talked shit then, I called you out and you lost. PERIOD.you made same excuses like you did with matt when you couldn't back up your bullshit
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Bobby I don't care what car it was. YOU CLAIMED 224 by pming me, so you either made that power or you are LIEING.

You refuse to say what it was and your talking about cars I don't care about. Stick to the one lie you've told recently.

FYI you were talking shit about "beating MAINSTREAMS" care at the varsity, I told Kieron to bring you to my house in Atlantic station, you did, I beat you, you do what you normally do which is act cool, then you go online and say you ht speedcut. You lost, why talk shit and race when you have a speed limiter lol.

You lied then you lied now. You talked shit then, I called you out and you lost. PERIOD.you made same excuses like you did with matt when you couldn't back up your bullshit
    I can't shit a dyno, that motor was in my EF, I told you that already, It was then in the red bubble.. And I'm not making excuses, You take what I say as an excuse.. I got beat and gave you a hand shake, Never did I lie about the integra.. He was racing someone I think and I was following, I had a better jump if I remember correctly, that allowed me to stay on him, then switching lanes.. Now I raced the RSX, lost and gave him a hand shake.. It came up about my car smoking, and NOS... I explained, then you jump in with the bullshit and I got into detail about it being down in #3, Again you take that as an excuse.. I got caught slipping, the car was hurt but I raced it, MY LOSS!!!

Ok, RSX race.. He went to 5th, i was at like 9k in 4th when I let off and hit the brakes!! Think for a sec, if he makes 290, how much would I need to hang with him until 120+? YES I LOST, but get real MIke, no 200hp car would roll out like that.. Sorry dude that is my only proof, I've race 2 K cars which made some nice #'s, 1 I beat, the other I lost to.. IF HE WAS OUT I WOULD RUN IT BACK!!! SAME WITH MOSELEY, they know, I ask all the time..

What would please you? Re-run, dyno? Test drive?

As the car sits, no it is not Dyno tuned, nor do I have a clue what it makes right now sitting in the driveway... Other thoughts going on so it's the least of my worries.. Dyno sheets from 4-5-6-7yrs ago are the least of my worries!! Today is July 2, 2011.. Umm yesir!!

SOUTHERN SPEED

Your a idiot bobby its still july 1st lmao.

Oh look another post with no proof and more excuses. Sweet.

No dyno no care. I can make a phone call and get all my dynos. You can do the same, but by now you've dug yourself so deep you know you're caught.

Just admit you made it up.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

You claimed numbers in MARCH 2011. And you said

"makes 224whp then, makes more now"

So that means you dynoed it, got a number, then dynoed it again and made more. And now yore saying you can't dig up a dyno or even tell me who tuned it.

Go figure, more Bobby fantasies
    -www.usedbarcode.net

What's next Mike? You want to compare income for the last 10yrs? Net Worth maybe? Cars in the driveway? I can say my son has more money than me and he is 3...LOL

Where does this internet shit go? Wait... You have a folder saved on your harddrive huh? How the hell can you dewell on the past like you do? I've been in and out of the car scene, I don't street race every weekend, and I don't build cars like I used to.. I know where I stand, I'm not king tut!!
    I never cared to have my name known, I'd rather help someone with the knowledge I've learned over the years, I don't care to brag!!!!

Fuck all the beef dude, your welcome to show sunday.. I'll chat with you like I always do if I see you around, you can peak at the set up.. Until then it's really pointless going on since I can't dig a dyno sheet out of my ass, only can I show what it does in person or compare it vs another car.. Sorry buddy!!

Edit:

Last time dyno'd was 4 almost 5 years ago you dip-shit, yes it has changed since then.. Come see what it does asshole!!!! GEEEZZZ!!!

Later!!

Your a idiot bobby its still july 1st lmao.
    my clock said the 2nd so HAHA!!!

Why you talking about irrelevant shit? Income?

No I want you to back up YOUR STATEMENTS! Not mine. YOURS

You said it not me. So prove it. But you CAN'T cause you never did it. So dont even talk down to me again

All I'm asking is you to prove what you said and all you can do is make excuses why you can't

Doenst surprise ne
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Why you talking about irrelevant shit? Income?

No I want you to back up YOUR STATEMENTS! Not mine. YOURS

You said it not me. So prove it. But you CAN'T cause you never did it. So dont even talk down to me again

All I'm asking is you to prove what you said and all you can do is make excuses why you can't

Doenst surprise ne
    So the offer is not good enough? O wait... You want me to call ED and be like "hey dude, can you find my dyno sheet from back in the day" I don't know the man like that...LOL

Your going a little far, 224 is nothing to brag about hommie... I'll let you win!! When your ready for a ride let me know.
    I'm gonna bust H22Jones is ass so you better come watch!! I'd love to drag Moseley, but that fucker went NATO!!

Yeah balanced keeps dyno sheets the will have it. But I know Jason I'll call him Tuesday.

224 no big deal cause you are caught in a lie and you can't get out of it. It was a big enough deal you pmed me to brag about it.

At least I admit when I'm wrong
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Yeah balanced keeps dyno sheets the will have it. But I know Jason I'll call him Tuesday.

224 no big deal cause you are caught in a lie and you can't get out of it. It was a big enough deal you pmed me to brag about it.

At least I admit when I'm wrong
    Your a hard headed mother fucker HUH? The car is in the driveway, wanna meet at mainstream tomorrow and make some pulls, see for your self?

I'd look like an ass if it didn't make more right? Isn't that the point? You get your kicks off that shit huh?

Blah blah blah

I don't care what it makes now, backup what you claimed it made 4 months ago. You can't.

I'm busy this weekend but post what it makes good luck lol
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Blah blah blah

I don't care what it makes now, backup what you claimed it made 4 months ago. You can't.

I'm busy this weekend but post what it makes good luck lol
    What did my PM say? It make more right? Well... Today is what matters no? If I'm wrong then I'd be the dummy huh?

Your point is cool and all, but 4yrs ago.... REALLY DUDE!!

Just grasp the fact that my dick will always be bigger!! KK (no homo)

Later!!

I get it. You said it makes more "now" in march meaning it really doesn't make anything and you never redynoed it so that's lie number 2

It's what you guys do though you talk about numbers when you really never made anything. Remember you started this, you made the claims not me.

The more you post the more pathetic this gets.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

I get it. You said it makes more "now" in march meaning it really doesn't make anything and you never redynoed it so that's lie number 2

It's what you guys do though you talk about numbers when you really never made anything. Remember you started this, you made the claims not me.

The more you post the more pathetic this gets.
    What makes you different? I never seen your car dyno, I never seen a SAE dyno sheet, Never seen a video!!

Do you know how dumb this sounds? 2 videos posted of said car, but yet you still don't beleave a petty 224hp...LOL

I bet you think your car could have beat Moseley or Matt to huh? GTFO!!!

I would suggest that you take your meds hommie!! No one respects the VtecKidd name anymore, as you seen Morris got smart and stopped typing long ago, I'm sure he could hurt your feeling with the list of cars he's tuned...

I get caught up from time to time, but the car speaks for it's self so until your ready to watch a dyno pull at mainstream, i've got nothing more to offer buddy!!

SOUTHERN SPEED

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    So the offer is not good enough? O wait... You want me to call ED and be like "hey dude, can you find my dyno sheet from back in the day" I don't know the man like that...LOL

Your going a little far, 224 is nothing to brag about hommie... I'll let you win!! When your ready for a ride let me know.
    I'm gonna bust H22Jones is ass so you better come watch!! I'd love to drag Moseley, but that fucker went NATO!!
    Yea im going to drive 2 hours on street tires to race take a chance on breaking something no thanks lol.I dont have anything to prove but it will let you be the first to know when i do

CX vs DX

My bubble had every piece inside, stock weight..

His Z1 block itr head, itr tranny.. even if it only made 210 that night he never had a chance!!!! 3-4 shift

I'm pulling hard!!!!

http://youtu.be/kRW2F1Vna_M

Yea im going to drive 2 hours on street tires to race take a chance on breaking something no thanks lol.I dont have anything to prove but it will let you be the first to know when i do
    Yeah yeah...

Luis got played that night, I short shifted 1-2 @ 8800, then sat on 3rd until 9800... ET STREETS FTW!!! CAR HOOOK'D from 40..

O WEEEE!!!! MOSELEY COME GET SOME DAMNIT!!!!!!

FREEKIN HATERS !!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    CX vs DX

My bubble had every piece inside, stock weight..

His Z1 block itr head, itr tranny.. even if it only made 210 that night he never had a chance!!!! 3-4 shift

I'm pulling hard!!!!

http://youtu.be/kRW2F1Vna_M
    lmao that's your claim to fame... tricking him into that run... how about this:

we'll put my car on midnight's dyno... detune it 10hp. then put it on scales until it weighs 2450 w/ a passenger. then I'll shift 800rpm early and we'll race from a speed where you start in 1st gear and I start in 2nd. what will happen? exactly what is in that video, because that is what you were up against that night!

Then I'll run you straight up and drag that shit down the road.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast