Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: Kind of quiet in here tonight.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    BA8 Squad member #1 Drummerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Marietta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,202
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    KZFE's are for pussies....

    Let's do a bull run. Macon to Marietta. You MAN ENOUGH!?!!

  2. #2
    IA's Pedo-cord tdurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Fayco
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,563
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    I'm a ricer. I'm a ricer, fart cans and neons are the shit. I need a huge wing for mad downforce on my fwd Honda. I rev at erry mustang I see on the skreets

    Save ur engines!
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    The internet: It's not just for Porn anymore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!