Results 1 to 40 of 167

Thread: Call 'em out.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    MUFASA! thundercatz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    North GA
    Posts
    2,502
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    So I take it 1civic thinks he can do something with the GTO? Speak up I wanna hear this

    Nitrous 3Valve Mustang GT

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thundercatz1 View Post
    So I take it 1civic thinks he can do something with the GTO? Speak up I wanna hear this
    I got a car for both of you guys, but you will run away like the rest of import Atlanta has.. LOL

    $1000 1/4 mile on slicks "Heads Up" and yes it's a Honda..

    Come to Woodstock and we can talk and lock it in!!

    Real simple!!

  3. #3
    Slowest Car on IA David88vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Johns Creek
    Age
    54
    Posts
    8,378
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    I got a car for both of you guys, but you will run away like the rest of import Atlanta has.. LOL

    $1000 1/4 mile on slicks "Heads Up" and yes it's a Honda..

    Come to Woodstock and we can talk and lock it in!!

    Real simple!!
    So, I can bring a friend's car out also? And yes, it's a Mustang.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

  4. #4
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    So, I can bring a friend's car out also? And yes, it's a Mustang.
    lol

    Bobby quit trying to race Midnights hatch for them haha and it better be faster than 12s or even 11s to run the mustang guys. :P
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  5. #5
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    lol

    Bobby quit trying to race Midnights hatch for them haha and it better be faster than 12s or even 11s to run the mustang guys. :P
    Fuck, NA honda's run them times!! LOL

  6. #6
    Slowest Car on IA David88vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Johns Creek
    Age
    54
    Posts
    8,378
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    Fuck, NA honda's run them times!! LOL
    I've got a NA Honda 4cyl that I will run against any NA Honda 4cyl car on here.

    I've also got an NA Honda 6cyl that isn't fast....
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

  7. #7
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    So, I can bring a friend's car out also? And yes, it's a Mustang.
    Come to WoodStock!! You guys have a V8 and a power adder and you are afraid of a 1.8 with a turbo, don't make excuses cause no one knows this car or who the owner is!!!

    I'll PM the address, bring your car and we can lock shit up!!

    End of story!!

  8. #8
    Slowest Car on IA David88vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Johns Creek
    Age
    54
    Posts
    8,378
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    Come to WoodStock!! You guys have a V8 and a power adder and you are afraid of a 1.8 with a turbo, don't make excuses cause no one knows this car or who the owner is!!!

    I'll PM the address, bring your car and we can lock shit up!!

    End of story!!
    I'm serious. Either race your own car, or we allow other's cars. If you want to race someone else's car, its only fair that I can do the same. You bring out a race car, or shop car, then why shouldn't I?
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

  9. #9
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    I'm serious. Either race your own car, or we allow other's cars. If you want to race someone else's car, its only fair that I can do the same. You bring out a race car, or shop car, then why shouldn't I?
    It's a street car, come talk!!

  10. #10
    Slowest Car on IA David88vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Johns Creek
    Age
    54
    Posts
    8,378
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    It's a street car, come talk!!


    I know how to put a race car on DRs also, and call it a street car....
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!