Results 1 to 40 of 167

Thread: Call 'em out.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    MUFASA! thundercatz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    North GA
    Posts
    2,502
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Yep that's it just playin round at the track on bald street tires I got on a trade just killin time on a Tuesday..... some od u dumbasses may see this and think aww man that car ain't shit, but all I can say is jump on it, that's was off gas too

    Nitrous 3Valve Mustang GT

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thundercatz1 View Post
    Yep that's it just playin round at the track on bald street tires I got on a trade just killin time on a Tuesday..... some od u dumbasses may see this and think aww man that car ain't shit, but all I can say is jump on it, that's was off gas too
    If you did that on slicks that shit would've broke.. You got lucky!!

  3. #3
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    45
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thundercatz1 View Post
    Yep that's it just playin round at the track on bald street tires I got on a trade just killin time on a Tuesday..... some od u dumbasses may see this and think aww man that car ain't shit, but all I can say is jump on it, that's was off gas too
    that video proves one thing, you cant drive for shit LOL
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!