This thread can get offensive to some and possibly cause someone to get hurt.
This thread can get offensive to some and possibly cause someone to get hurt.
Last edited by 91s13; 05-23-2011 at 09:33 PM.
Well, just delete the thread then because now.. its not funny. All because people get butt hurt or take shit offensive too easy.
10. If you/ or you think people will get butt hurt or offended because some one used the "N-Word" (w/o the er at the end but with an a), you're a bitch n-word.
"Damn, Its Tyler"RaceReadyDevelopments
I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"
Here's the thing FasTech, even with the "old owners"... That language was not allowed in the WL because bitches 'round here always take things too far and don't know when to stop.
Secondly, you may not be implying a racist comment, but you cannot control what other people infer from it. That's when things get out of control and forces us to make "stupid" rules.
I mean, I remember plenty of times when people would use "ni99a" etc etc etc to abv. it. I just didn't think it would be that big of a deal. Turn your channel to Comedy Central and you'll hear it all day long. Of course as usual, people wanna go acting like little bitches about the matter. Not saying I don't agree with IA rules. I will not use it again but I will stand behind me seeing no harm behind using it how I did.
On another note, this subject has been covered. So lets just drop it instead of dragging it out.
"Damn, Its Tyler"RaceReadyDevelopments
I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"