Ha your bragging cuz your 2 tenths faster than a stock type s lololol. wait til i do something else to my car and ima bust your ass down the track and if your were driving against me i would dust yo ass.
My car was half a second faster, it ran a best of 14.4... and that will change this week. I was driving when it ran a 14.7.. meet me at the track Friday, i'll keep it on 6lbs!
My car was half a second faster, it ran a best of 14.4... and that will change this week. I was driving when it ran a 14.7.. meet me at the track Friday, i'll keep it on 6lbs!
It was a half second faster with a race car driver... You wont hit 14.7 consistently any way.. Keep thinking you can outdrive me on the track, next time I'm launching.
It was a half second faster with a race car driver... You wont hit 14.7 consistently any way.. Keep thinking you can outdrive me on the track, next time I'm launching.
LOL TAKE THIS SHIT TO PM'S SO I CAN SHOW YOUR ASS UP.
Chris is NOT a racecar driver, my car is the fastest car he's ever driven on the track.