Results 1 to 40 of 53

Thread: uh oh!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Certified Gearhead Hunter02SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    53
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Cool. It won't be long now for you. I know you are happy.

    BTW, For as long as it took for the car to spool, I be long gone!!!:boobies:

    98 Trans Am, 427LSX,94mm Turbo
    Thanks to Josh@ Kentucky Turbo for the Turbo Setup

  2. #2
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter02SS
    Cool. It won't be long now for you. I know you are happy.

    BTW, For as long as it took for the car to spool, I be long gone!!!:boobies:
    So the race will start at around 2k rpm in 4th lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!