Quote Originally Posted by Lankhoss
If I had a beater, I'd do a lot of road racing.

Unfortunately, I like my car and don't care for putting it in a situation where I can wreck so easily, nor do I have the money to keep up with all the wear and tear road racing does on it.

Road racing is definitely a much more involved competition than drag racing, but that's not what this forum or ANY street racing is about. So these road racing fuckers can piss off.
Like I said I don't say road racing this and that, mountain run whatever I don't give a fuck, I have my forums where I talk road racing and I have my forums where I talk street racing I just expect the rules to be the same rules that have been here for years, and I would still like to post my video's of me actually killing other cars and executing some type of skill on a road course for some variety on here. People like watching those, i'm racing cars vs. other cars, going fast and having fun. Limiting the forum to straight line "only" talk is insane