Results 1 to 40 of 50

Thread: CALLOUT: THACKERSS

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Certified Gearhead SleepingTalon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    I'm happy when I get beat up and tapped. I won't train with someone anymore if I start beating up on them, and tapping them easily. You learn nothing when that happens.

  2. #2
    Powered by 4G63 willum14pb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dunwoody
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingTalon
    I'm happy when I get beat up and tapped. I won't train with someone anymore if I start beating up on them, and tapping them easily. You learn nothing when that happens.

    HOWEVER, if you're part of a class you need to be helping as well as learning. Plus it never hurts to cover basics with someone.

  3. #3
    Certified Gearhead SleepingTalon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willum14pb
    HOWEVER, if you're part of a class you need to be helping as well as learning. Plus it never hurts to cover basics with someone.
    I'm not against helping new people. I just don't make a habit of rolling w/ people who are new. Your learning curve is exponentially better when you do that. I do help the class though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!