Results 1 to 40 of 64

Thread: For: Thacker 2nd part

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    B5 S4=problems Reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Crossfit
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,736
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    I saw rafa put a friend of mines GTO(not Thacker) to shame...no joke 10 cars like it was nothing.

    Rafa's "m3" ftw

  2. #2
    Banned ILOVEKIDDRACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Palmetto, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper
    I saw rafa put a friend of mines GTO(not Thacker) to shame...no joke 10 cars like it was nothing.

    Rafa's "m3" ftw
    Noahs Ls1 GTO ran 14's at the track. He was an idiot driver, that did idiot mods and the car was literally slower than stock.

  3. #3
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThackerSS
    ThackerSS Ls1 GTO runs 14's at the track. I am an idiot driver, that did idiot mods and the car IS literally slower than stock.
    FIXED

    Your a Numbnut...

  4. #4
    Banned ILOVEKIDDRACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Palmetto, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xtrmn8r
    FIXED

    Your a Numbnut...
    Would you like to test that theory?

  5. #5
    Forged Army
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vicenza, Italy
    Age
    43
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThackerSS
    Noahs Ls1 GTO ran 14's at the track. He was an idiot driver, that did idiot mods and the car was literally slower than stock.
    Noah. . .? Did this guy have a black GTO and live around Griffin?
    04 Nissan 350zTT (Sold)
    08 Infinity G37 Coupe Sport FOR SALE 29k (Sold)

  6. #6
    Senior Member | IA Veteran  OneSlow5pt0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Buslengths behind you
    Age
    37
    Posts
    13,406
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jumpin800agl
    Noah. . .? Did this guy have a black GTO and live around Griffin?
    ^ x2

    im thinking it is too

  7. #7
    Senior Member MeFryRice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,039
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper
    I saw rafa put a friend of mines GTO(not Thacker) to shame...no joke 10 cars like it was nothing.

    Rafa's "m3" ftw
    Here is the video of Noah getting his ass handed to him by Rafa.

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...53160350&hl=en


  8. #8
    Banned ILOVEKIDDRACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Palmetto, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeFryRice
    Here is the video of Noah getting his ass handed to him by Rafa.

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...53160350&hl=en

    Noah = 13.8 @ 101

    Green m3 = 400rwhp+ *more on c16* in a 2800lb car *confirmed by his dyno graph and posts on other forums*

    Owned.

  9. #9
    aka....RAFA RJ's325ITS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge, Ga.
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThackerSS

    Noah = 13.8 @ 101

    Green m3 = 400rwhp+ *more on c16* in a 2800lb car *confirmed by his dyno graph and posts on other forums*

    Owned.
    have you ever heard of a boost controller??? Not all of my races were on race gas, can you read? pause the video and read again!!! 10psi pump gas! you are indeed mentally challenged.

    My car has been under development since day one, and I've been testing the limits of the stock internals, also how well boost reacted to 10.5:1 CR Soon I'll be on a 8.9:1 CR with a bigger turbo and stronger internals! the game just got better Thanker.....

    For your info I ran a Red GTO w/a stroker kit 480whp +/-; I was on 93pump fuel at 13psi and I pulled on him with 3 people in my car, full interior and street tires... I dont think he is here, but I think boris was around w/his S4 that night!!!!

    The one and only race that my car was OK on race gas was VS lankhoss' C6zo6.... I was always having traction issues, and pampering the car out the hole b/c the chassis was not reinforced..... All the BS is a thing of the past now... just waiting on my main bearings to put the engine together and I swear I want to b!t^ch slap that GTO of yours with your new and improved granny shifting...

    Grow some balls T.

    I thing my car is going to be like the TMNT, green, my name is Rafael and it will be sniiikyyy like a ninja ..... LOL
    Last edited by RJ's325ITS; 09-10-2008 at 11:15 PM.

    TRM Stage 2 │TRM Coilovers │ TRM Pistons │ TRM Blowthrough Tuning │ TRM MAF & Injectors │ Watch My Crazy Videos

  10. #10
    Don like 2 prof reed
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ATL and Baton Rouge
    Posts
    2,540
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThackerSS

    Noah = 13.8 @ 101

    Green m3 = 400rwhp+ *more on c16* in a 2800lb car *confirmed by his dyno graph and posts on other forums*

    Owned.
    Accurate is your middle name?

  11. #11
    aka....RAFA RJ's325ITS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge, Ga.
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnURleft
    Accurate is your middle name?
    that was funny!!!

    I was at 334whp and 340wtq on 10psi but trying to make him understand it, is like teaching a dog not to lick his balls

    TRM Stage 2 │TRM Coilovers │ TRM Pistons │ TRM Blowthrough Tuning │ TRM MAF & Injectors │ Watch My Crazy Videos

  12. #12
    Senior Member ueyedgr8tness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    buford ga
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,685
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ's325ITS
    that was funny!!!

    I was at 334whp and 340wtq on 10psi but trying to make him understand it, is like teaching a dog not to lick his balls
    raf i want my balls back before u change setups,because that shi* u did to my 02 gsxr600 was just wrong pls mah i have a rematch in a month
    I check sluts off my list like a maintnence man
    I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.

  13. #13
    aka....RAFA RJ's325ITS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Stockbridge, Ga.
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stay_up
    raf i want my balls back before u change setups,because that shi* u did to my 02 gsxr600 was just wrong pls mah i have a rematch in a month
    Dude is too late, like I said my engine is just seating there waiting for a set of bearings. So low CR is imminent

    To thacker:
    Read, read my post. I said I want to b!t€h slap it.

    TRM Stage 2 │TRM Coilovers │ TRM Pistons │ TRM Blowthrough Tuning │ TRM MAF & Injectors │ Watch My Crazy Videos

  14. #14
    Banned ILOVEKIDDRACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Palmetto, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ's325ITS
    that was funny!!!

    I was at 334whp and 340wtq on 10psi but trying to make him understand it, is like teaching a dog not to lick his balls
    What you want to do with my stock GTO from a dig.

  15. #15
    JDM TYTE AnthonyF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cumming
    Posts
    24,318
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThackerSS
    What you want to do with my stock GTO from a dig.
    Your not stock. You claim to be stock. You claim to have less hp than you do. You claim you run slower than you actually do. Your a liar. Your a scumbag....your just many things.

    -Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!