Results 1 to 40 of 114

Thread: The kills forum is going to ****!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    JDM TYTE AnthonyF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cumming
    Posts
    24,318
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GGPIS3
    i'd like to set it on fire and watch it burn through the night. lol you aren't worth my time. its that simple.
    HAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG Dan, i just typed the same damn thing. lolololol

    -Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

  2. #2
    Banned ILOVEKIDDRACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Palmetto, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    HAHAHAHAHAHHA OMFG Dan, i just typed the same damn thing. lolololol

    -Ant.
    15.5

    13.1


    You've never even see the 12's, yet continue to post in here.



    why don't you borrow daddies viper and come get some of my stock GTO

  3. #3
    JDM TYTE AnthonyF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cumming
    Posts
    24,318
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThackerSS
    15.5

    13.1


    You've never even see the 12's, yet continue to post in here.



    why don't you borrow daddies viper and come get some of my stock GTO
    bad driving. I can admit it. I never learned properly how to get the car off the line. I've trapped up to 110+ with streets, but when I went to slicks I got 1.7 60' but my top end went to **** and hit 101 mph. I never got it perfected and I AM a slow shifter. I dont like to bang my tranny.

    I'm proud of my fathers Viper. I don't see how your making fun of me in that. I took it out sunday and played around. If I were to take the viper out it would be a 25-30 roll to as fast as YOU can go...cus I will be able to out do you.

    -Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

  4. #4
    Banned ILOVEKIDDRACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Palmetto, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyF
    bad driving. I can admit it. I never learned properly how to get the car off the line. I've trapped up to 110+ with streets, but when I went to slicks I got 1.7 60' but my top end went to **** and hit 101 mph. I never got it perfected and I AM a slow shifter. I dont like to bang my tranny.

    I'm proud of my fathers Viper. I don't see how your making fun of me in that. I took it out sunday and played around. If I were to take the viper out it would be a 25-30 roll to as fast as YOU can go...cus I will be able to out do you.

    -Ant.
    You really think so?

    I've got a car that says otherwise.

    Let's do it friday from a dig, full 1/4th. Street tire to street tire.

  5. #5
    -zen motors-
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    at the shop
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThackerSS
    You really think so?

    I've got a car that says otherwise.

    Let's do it friday from a dig, full 1/4th. Street tire to street tire.

    what grade did you drop out from? he clearly stated 25-30 roll. are you really that dumb? LOL

  6. #6
    Banned ILOVEKIDDRACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Palmetto, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GGPIS3
    what grade did you drop out from? he clearly stated 25-30 roll. are you really that dumb? LOL
    theres no reason he can't go from a dig.

    Vipers hook just fine, and put up respectable numbers.

    If he's a *****, then he needs to just admit that.

  7. #7
    -zen motors-
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    at the shop
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThackerSS
    theres no reason he can't go from a dig.

    Vipers hook just fine, and put up respectable numbers.

    If he's a *****, then he needs to just admit that.

    your reasoning just proves how dumb you really are. why risk pushing a car that doesn't belong to you? if he feels more comfortable pushing the viper from a roll than thats his prerogative. there is nothing wrong with that. you saying he is a ***** or scared just says that you have no common sense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!