Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 61 of 61

Thread: this is for the VETTE guys

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    All bark, no bite.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incontt
    lol...thats a funny perspective.

    1civic, you outran Matt when yall ran? I havent not read the post where yall raced so i havent seen the details
    I think he ran Matt on his bike. He said he's riding out in a Civic or one of his Integras. We'll see tonight.

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iloveboost
    I think he ran Matt on his bike. He said he's riding out in a Civic or one of his Integras. We'll see tonight.
    Go back and Post the PM.... I never said what I was Bringing, I told you what I had since you ask....

  3. #3
    All bark, no bite.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic
    Go back and Post the PM.... I never said what I was Bringing, I told you what I had since you ask....
    From our PM yesterday around 4:55pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic
    You call me when you free, I'll run your race on your time.... .. Later !!
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveboost
    Where do you live?

    25mph - until you give up, lol.

    My car vs. whatever car you own.


    If not tomorrow next weekend for sure.
    That is the exact copy of part of our PMs we exchanged.

  4. #4
    All bark, no bite.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,368
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Let me know now if you're not bringing a car to race. I can save my gas.

    If you don't have a car to race, I'll run your bike in a few weeks.

  5. #5
    Needs More powa!! sleepys4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In a mansion
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 198plus
    Great video Here's another one Crank sound up and full screen

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qB2t...related&search=
    This Video not so much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!