PDA

View Full Version : I had to make my own topic!!

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 12:21 PM
heres what I posted.. its got me pissed, and I dont know what to do

I hate when girls try to act hood, and you know damn well she aint...

this one girl, (tell me if I'm crazy for thinkin she trippin) but this girl lives in in a golf community off Sugarloaf, parents have 8 restaurants and a grocery store, she's set for life!! livin in a $1mil+ home, and she wanna act and talk "hood" and shit, just because her friends do!! she changed the way she dress, the way she talks especially, I mean wadup with that shit? I know you got money, your friends know you got money, you aint struggled a got damn day livin w/ mom and dad.. so whats really good? Your friends act a vertain way, because they dont have shit!! They gotta be cakin on niggas, cause if not they wont have shit!! but this girl, this girl ride in a $40k car workin part time, and thinkin she is from the streets!! You aint impressin nobody! I dont know what else to tell her, without gettin more pissed off LOL

any ideas?

Brett
04-14-2006, 12:22 PM
Any white girl who acts gangsta cracks my ass up, especially ones who live in the suburbs :lmfao:

dartingd
04-14-2006, 12:23 PM
i'm hood..what then

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 12:25 PM
she's not white... shes Mexican!!

QuickDodge.
04-14-2006, 12:32 PM
This thread gets two thumbs down.

Later, QD.

dartingd
04-14-2006, 12:33 PM
she's not white... shes Mexican!!

maybe she's from the brookwood hood...nnnaaaaahhhhhh meeeeaaaannnnn!

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 12:35 PM
hi ricky.

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 12:37 PM
sup Tiff.. you comin out this weekend or you stayin in your trashcan :D

dereksi
Take her to the hood and see how she really talks ?

Brett
DAMN TIFF!!! Cant say Hi to me? :lmfao:

Sledlude
04-14-2006, 12:38 PM
take her ass to fourth ward/bankhead/eastpoint/any hood in atl.. drop her ass off there and leave her there for like a night. that should fix it.

thinkfast®
Any white girl who acts gangsta cracks my ass up, especially ones who live in the suburbs :lmfao:

yea Brett, it actually trips me out, I laugh about it too, but I mean damn, this girl has a lot goin for her, why she wanna get mixed up with this low level bullshit?

Scrilla
Pinches Viejas!!! LOl!
Metele El Pito RICKY!!!
Showem WHo BOSS!!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
Hey Bertie! I'm staying in g'vegas this weekend... girls night homie! Whatchu doin?

BluesClues
04-14-2006, 12:39 PM
She's been watching too much BET :lmfao:

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 12:39 PM

yea her friends stay out in some dump of a city, so I guess she feels like she has the right to talk/act like that? She thinks she has a pass or some shit, I dunno

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 12:40 PM
Oh yea, and on the subject... she's a fuckin idiot...

dartingd
maybe she just wants to fit in, and these other people she hangs with treat her important...makes sense

thinkfast®
She's been watching too much BET :lmfao:

Thats about the only HOOD she sees! cmon girl, just because you lived in Atlanta dont mean you have to act/talk a certain way.. this shit is trippin me out and I need to vent dammit

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 12:43 PM
maybe she just wants to fit in, and these other people she hangs with treat her important...makes sense

good call man, I think thats what she's seein, I dont give her the time of day when she's actin like that, and it used to be very rare she would do it... now its like every time I talk to her I'm talkin to T.I. or Dem Franchise Boys, I cant understand half the shit she says

Scrilla
04-14-2006, 12:44 PM
does she lean with it, rock with it? Does she let her shoulder lean while doing the bunny hop?:hot:

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 12:59 PM
all that shit man... she aint in it for $$, cause for 1 - the '64 gets all my love financially, and she can do for herself (with a lil of mom and dad's money anyways)

I think its a phase man, but I dont know if I should stick around waitin...

Nitro
04-14-2006, 01:01 PM
punch her in the throat...........let her know that's what happens in the hood when u talk & act like that & can't back yo shyt......

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm more of a throat chop fan myself

Nitro
04-14-2006, 01:09 PM
^:lmfao: ^

Scrilla
04-14-2006, 01:10 PM
Judo CHOP!!!!!! :lmfao:
LIRL!

Dirty Octopus™
04-14-2006, 01:13 PM
take her to a real hood and try to scare the hood out of here...
YEAH! have her kidnapped and shit straight Malibu's Most Wanted style
SHIT YEAH!

Tasuki_Civic
04-14-2006, 01:16 PM
heres what I posted.. its got me pissed, and I dont know what to do

I hate when girls try to act hood, and you know damn well she aint...

this one girl, (tell me if I'm crazy for thinkin she trippin) but this girl lives in in a golf community off Sugarloaf, parents have 8 restaurants and a grocery store, she's set for life!! livin in a $1mil+ home, and she wanna act and talk "hood" and shit, just because her friends do!! she changed the way she dress, the way she talks especially, I mean wadup with that shit? I know you got money, your friends know you got money, you aint struggled a got damn day livin w/ mom and dad.. so whats really good? Your friends act a vertain way, because they dont have shit!! They gotta be cakin on niggas, cause if not they wont have shit!! but this girl, this girl ride in a $40k car workin part time, and thinkin she is from the streets!! You aint impressin nobody! I dont know what else to tell her, without gettin more pissed off LOL

any ideas?

lol maan i hate that shit........guys do they same thing. i cant chill with pple who arent real with themselves.........its fuckin stupid

Any white girl who acts gangsta cracks my ass up, especially ones who live in the suburbs

oooh i hate that shit too. there one thing when you raised in tha hood or you raised around pple who from tha hood and theres another when you pretend.
i fuckin hate that shit too. anybody who acts like white blk or asian i put them on blast and make them feel like shit cause they need to be themselves and not try to fit in.

Tasuki_Civic
04-14-2006, 01:17 PM
you can be gangsta no matter race you are its jus dont act like you were raised around killers and shit and you know what your talkin about and youve never experience nothing you talk about

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 01:24 PM
true that girl... its funny cause its like it happened from one day to the next, or I think maybe she just stopped actin herself around ME, and started actin the way she does around her friends, and well, I know her and what she's about, and actin/talkin the way she does, well that aint her. Me, I'm a different person, I was around shit all my life up until a few years ago when I moved here, and the homeys I kick it with all got records/felonies and still into schemin and occasionally knockin folks over, nothin I'm proud of but we all tryin to live right out here, Atlanta is a walk in the fuckin park compared to Los Angeles.. It just trips me out that I was attracted to this person and this hood shit wasn't around, it aint her

PhAtBoYMr2
04-14-2006, 01:25 PM
so hold up, she a rich latina girl that acts gangta? You should go ahead and regulate on that ass if you know what i mean puto :idb: Id tap it and make her buy me things.....like a new bike or some shoes or some shit. Go ahead and take the oppurtunity while its there.

or toss it to your homie over here on the right :D

buddha@TeamFX
04-14-2006, 01:27 PM
Tiff you should come to John-boys tonight, He, Pablo and I will be there along with the usuals...come see us...and bring me my money for the nextel LOL!!!!

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 01:34 PM
so hold up, she a rich latina girl that acts gangta? You should go ahead and regulate on that ass if you know what i mean puto :idb: Id tap it and make her buy me things.....like a new bike or some shoes or some shit. Go ahead and take the oppurtunity while its there.

or toss it to your homie over here on the right :D

hahaha

yo man she does buy me shit, she bought me a supercharger for my old car, shoes/clothes galore, took me on several cross country trips, south Beach/Coconut Grove's finest of everything, took me to a resort in Mexico for a couple weeks... shes not in it just for her, know what I mean? :D She's a good girl, and a good head on her shoulders for the most part, lotta ambition baby lol... thats why this whole mentality of hers lately got me trippin man, this is on some real shit homey..

A.P. Photography
04-14-2006, 01:35 PM
It sounds like a phase homie but have you talked to her and told her this. Maybe she thinks this is what you want since you grew up around it. :dunno: Just tell her straight up how you feel about her 'new persona'

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 01:41 PM
It sounds like a phase homie but have you talked to her and told her this. Maybe she thinks this is what you want since you grew up around it. :dunno: Just tell her straight up how you feel about her 'new persona'

finally some real talk LOL

yea man I tell her plenty of things, and the way she acts its like a joke for all my homeboys and people around me, cause they all know what she has goin for her, and that this whole “crunk” persona aint her true self. Readin some of these responses I think she feels the need to impress people or kind of “fit in”… and not with me, cause I am as far from crunk as you can get, at least my mentality is... see from the get go she cared a whole lot what people thought, and I got her out of that mentality, but I think she’s fallin back into it; she got new friends, chicks that don’t have nothing goin for em, some got kids, others change boyfriends more then thongs, and that’s never been her.. I don’t know what to tell her, it just got me trippin on some shit

2mchbooty
04-14-2006, 01:44 PM
finally some real talk LOL

yea man I tell her plenty of things, and the way she acts its like a joke for all my homeboys and people around me, cause they all know what she has goin for her, and that this whole “crunk” persona aint her true self. Readin some of these responses I think she feels the need to impress people or kind of “fit in”… and not with me, cause I am as far from crunk as you can get, at least my mentality is... see from the get go she cared a whole lot what people thought, and I got her out of that mentality, but I think she’s fallin back into it; she got new friends, chicks that don’t have nothing goin for em, some got kids, others change boyfriends more then thongs, and that’s never been her.. I don’t know what to tell her, it just got me trippin on some shit
WTF is wrong with girls with kids Rickster?! MILF's FTW!!!!!!!! :goodjob:

A.P. Photography
04-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Sometimes the hardest thing to do is give an ultimatum but it can be a double edge sword. On one hand it may wake her up and make her realize what she has been doing and she could end up losing you, on the other hand if she thinks her 'new friends' are better for her then you could lose her altogether. At this point we are all just offering suggestions as we don't know her or the history you two have together but if this is something that is bothering you then you have to ask yourself this: Can I live with her in my life if she keeps up with this 'new image'? Secondly do I care enough for her to try and save her from the path she is on?

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 01:48 PM
WTF is wrong with girls with kids Rickster?! MILF's FTW!!!!!!!! :goodjob:

LOL... nothin's wrong with them, hell I've dated a few back in the day! they need love too ;) I'm just sayin the ones SHE kicks it with, they got a baby daddy that aint no good, they dont have shit goin on for them, and they just hang out with my homegirl, and its like they bring her down a notch from who she really is!

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Sometimes the hardest thing to do is give an ultimatum but it can be a double edge sword. On one hand it may wake her up and make her realize what she has been doing and she could end up losing you, on the other hand if she thinks her 'new friends' are better for her then you could lose her altogether. At this point we are all just offering suggestions as we don't know her or the history you two have together but if this is something that is bothering you then you have to ask yourself this: Can I live with her in my life if she keeps up with this 'new image'? Secondly do I care enough for her to try and save her from the path she is on?

funny you say that, thats actually what I did (ultimatum) and now she's kickin it with her friends still, and the whole persona is just gettin worse.. almost to the point of me not wanting to hang out with her! Its crazy that some simple shit like that can make you despise a person, but at the same time we got a lot of history, so its not easy on any part... I gotta let it burn!

I'm not gay for talkin about feelings on IA, right? cause if you think so you can say it to my face :boxing:

A.P. Photography
04-14-2006, 01:55 PM
Nah, you aight man. So is this the girl that was with you sunday?

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 01:57 PM
LOL yea, thats her.. how could you tell?

{X}Echo419
04-14-2006, 01:57 PM
she probally likes it from the back then :)

A.P. Photography
04-14-2006, 02:01 PM
LOL yea, thats her.. how could you tell?
Wasn't sure, saw you posted up with her while I was talkin to Tom. She is pretty hot from what I could tell man, best of luck with what you decide.

You know this whole thing kind of reminds me of the skit from Dave Chappelle. Trading Spouses and Dave drops the white wanna be black kid off downtown in the Ghetto and leaves. :lmfao: G.G.G.G.G.G.G. GET OUT.

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 02:03 PM
"I'm from the streets man"

yea she's cool as hell, but I think I may go the way of the Dark Side (aka Carrasco lol) and become an all out asshole and stop givin a fuk... we'll see what pops off I guess

A.P. Photography
04-14-2006, 02:04 PM
Seems to have worked for him.

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 02:06 PM
"I'm from the streets man"

yea she's cool as hell, but I think I may go the way of the Dark Side (aka Carrasco lol) and become an all out asshole and stop givin a fuk... we'll see what pops off I guess

I wouldn't do that...

Tasuki_Civic
04-14-2006, 02:10 PM
REAL TALK thinkfast......... she sounds like a keeper. you need to go to her and lay it down to her as real as possilbe and let her know that she doesnt have to at like that and that tell her if she is the best person inher group that means she needs new friends. you friends should always challenge you to do more than you can. and i for some reason i think you really like this chick.......so i think you need to let her know that her man is seeing something thats doesnt look rite. because its bothering you and you know she could do better. talking to someone wont hurt. but if she doesnt change ( well thats up to you)

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 02:15 PM
REAL TALK thinkfast......... she sounds like a keeper. you need to go to her and lay it down to her as real as possilbe and let her know that she doesnt have to at like that and that tell her if she is the best person inher group that means she needs new friends. you friends should always challenge you to do more than you can. and i for some reason i think you really like this chick.......so i think you need to let her know that her man is seeing something thats doesnt look rite. because its bothering you and you know she could do better. talking to someone wont hurt. but if she doesnt change ( well thats up to you)

yea, shes cool man, I'm tellin you.. I never met noone like her, she had what I wanted enough to where I was actually settled down... no its up in the air, and I'm feelin like these 4 yrs was a waste, but at the same time I feel good, cause of how she's acted.. thats good shit about her friends, she actually is the best one of them by FAR, not just because of her parents and their financial situation, but the kind of person she is, to have the money they do she is really grounded, not up in the air thinkin she's the shit, and with this recent change she acts like she dont ave ANY money!! :lmfao:

she got me gone in the head girl, I tell her what I see and she's sayin its her and who she is.. I just dont buy that shit

A.P. Photography
04-14-2006, 02:17 PM
yea, shes cool man, I'm tellin you.. I never met noone like her, she had what I wanted enough to where I was actually settled down... no its up in the air, and I'm feelin like these 4 yrs was a waste, but at the same time I feel good, cause of how she's acted.. thats good shit about her friends, she actually is the best one of them by FAR, not just because of her parents and their financial situation, but the kind of person she is, to have the money they do she is really grounded, not up in the air thinkin she's the shit, and with this recent change she acts like she dont ave ANY money!! :lmfao:

she got me gone in the head girl, I tell her what I see and she's sayin its her and who she is.. I just dont buy that shit
In the mortal words of Chris Tucker, "You need to bring up old shit" Tell her she did not act like this when you met her and over the past 4 years. Tell her she is not the same girl that you was feelin and you want the old (insert name here) back.

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 02:51 PM
yea that sounds right, I'll do that first thing tomorrow... I'll be on the Dark Side tonite

The Golden Child
04-14-2006, 02:52 PM
same as what ga_teg said tell her what the deal is ..
that she wasnt like this 4 years ago ..
i dunno if your going out with her like wifey material ..
but i would just put it down after a nice fat blunt ..
kick it with her and be like shit i have so much things in my head ..
tell her how you feel about her lately and be like you wish she would stop ..
cause you dont want to see her in such a low level like her " friends "
be like you have everything anyone can wish for why choose a life you dont wanna live in ..
im sure coming from LA you know how it is and how it goes down ..
theres always rough hoods in every state ..
just be real i guess and wish you the best of luck ..
im sure it will go away after some serious talk ..

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 02:54 PM
same as what ga_teg said tell her what the deal is ..
that she wasnt like this 4 years ago ..
i dunno if your going out with her like wifey material ..
but i would just put it down after a nice fat blunt ..
kick it with her and be like shit i have so much things in my head ..
tell her how you feel about her lately and be like you wish she would stop ..
cause you dont want to see her in such a low level like her " friends "
be like you have everything anyone can wish for why choose a life you dont wanna live in ..
im sure coming from LA you know how it is and how it goes down ..
theres always rough hoods in every state ..
just be real i guess and wish you the best of luck ..
im sure it will go away after some serious talk ..

Real talk homey :goodjob:

the blunt sounds right up my alley, I'mma let it out tonight son, time to LET IT BURN

A.P. Photography
04-14-2006, 02:55 PM
yea that sounds right, I'll do that first thing tomorrow... I'll be on the Dark Side tonite
Alright, tonight you are on the Dark Side and tomorrow you go back to playing Usher. :lmao:

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 02:57 PM
LIRL

shit man, you cant please em all, all the time, aint that how it goes?

A.P. Photography
04-14-2006, 02:58 PM
LIRL

shit man, you cant please em all, all the time, aint that how it goes?
Somethin like that :thinking:

The Golden Child
04-14-2006, 02:58 PM
Real talk homey :goodjob:

the blunt sounds right up my alley, I'mma let it out tonight son, time to LET IT BURN

wish you luck bro ..

dartingd
04-14-2006, 02:59 PM
^^^u need to read my post in the photography section ga teg...ur expertice is needed :) ....for real ricky....just tell her how you feel...not to sound all mushy and crap, but that's all there is to it!

DreamerTheresa
04-14-2006, 03:01 PM
Is this a girl you're "dating"?

Neke01
04-14-2006, 03:02 PM
You need to send her to Spain to rake salt for a bit...that'll learn her...

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 03:09 PM

yea we been "dating" for like 4 years now.. lotta shit went down, we been through a whole lot w/ each other.. right now though we got no strings attached

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 03:09 PM
You need to send her to Spain to rake salt for a bit...that'll learn her...

LOL rake salt, how bout beaten with a rake haha

hows the job goin son??

A.P. Photography
04-14-2006, 03:16 PM

Hey girl :D

Neke01
04-14-2006, 04:26 PM
LOL rake salt, how bout beaten with a rake haha

hows the job goin son??

Job is good, tired as hell...

back on topic, u still dealing with this?? Well, beat her away i say...and then throw some salt on top...that helps

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 04:27 PM
good to hear about the job..

yea I'm still dealin with this shit, I'm up in the air about it homey..

babygurl
04-14-2006, 04:39 PM
Ricky that is just bullshit....funny but still bullshit

Scrilla
04-14-2006, 05:30 PM
I think she just saw .:Mi Vida Loca:. for the first time and she thinks shes from Echo Park holmes!:confused:

LIRL!

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 07:45 PM
hahaha hells yea

I took her over there last year, we rolled out to LA for a bit, rolled through my old barrio and actually had the best damn raspados made in LA county, right in Echo Park... shits is good homey

thinkfast ®
04-14-2006, 07:51 PM
:taps fingers:

ALVIN
04-14-2006, 07:55 PM

HAHA This reminded me of Malibu's Most Wanted

"I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to 'FRONT' or 'ACT LIKE A THUG'" lol

thinkfast ®
04-14-2006, 08:10 PM
HAHA This reminded me of Malibu's Most Wanted

"I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to 'FRONT' or 'ACT LIKE A THUG'" lol

nice

Scrilla
04-15-2006, 09:58 AM
hahaha hells yea

I took her over there last year, we rolled out to LA for a bit, rolled through my old barrio and actually had the best damn raspados made in LA county, right in Echo Park... shits is good homey

RASPAS are the shit!!!:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

threehundred
04-15-2006, 05:24 PM
What do her parents think about the new changes?

gtikid
04-15-2006, 09:58 PM
yea my cousins are hood rats lol ;)

btw...i was not joking :lmfao:

Chuckster
04-15-2006, 10:19 PM
tell her girls from the hood like It IDB

thinkfast®
04-16-2006, 11:26 PM
yea my cousins are hood rats lol ;)

btw...i was not joking :lmfao:

hahaha hell naw

I can think of only one really, but I guess if you wanna generalize... :lmfao:

TheSnail
04-17-2006, 03:34 AM
You can know the truth by giving her two options.
In your left hand you carry a crack rock. In your right, you carry a roll.

With 90%+ probability:
If she takes the crack rock, she is from either the hood or from the sticks. If she chooses the roll, then she is from the suburb.

thinkfast®
04-17-2006, 09:47 AM
damn son