PDA

View Full Version : Like a good neighbooorrrr.................

Sinfix_15
06-09-2013, 09:26 AM
Statefarm is NOT there.

My insurance company is Allstate, they do everything but spoon feed me and give me a foot rub anytime i have to deal with them.

so now let me move on to a recent experience with statefarm.......

so, we all know females cant drive and giving them a driver's license is ultimately going to lead to them randomly colliding with other objects. So a girl who isnt paying attention to what she is doing backs into my bike and knocks it over. Shit happens... exchange insurance blah blah blah....

Call up statefarm and talk to a female agent, she gets the info and all that and tells me a tow truck will come get the bike and deliver it to one of their stations where they do claims adjusting. I suggest a better idea, send a claims adjuster to my house. She says that cant happen. So i say ok, how about i drive the bike to the place and then you provide me with a rental car/bike to return home in. She says that cant happen that she cant provide me with a rental car. I ask why not, she says because the bike is a recreational vehicle, i tell her that she doesnt know that, a bike isnt a toy its a means of transportation, that if the only way they can do business is to take my bike then they have to provide me with transportation to replace it. She's getting angry and hostile on the phone saying that i can either do it or not do it that this is the only way theyre going to fix it. I tell her no, theyre going to fix whether she likes it or not and theyre going to do it around my time frame and accommodate me, that's how insurance works, you dont have the choice to fix or not. She again says no and says i can either take it or leave it. I tell her not to worry about it, that i am going to allow my insurance company allstate to fix it because i'm tired of dealing with you idiots, that i'll have either them or my lawyer contact them about financial reimbursement, that i cant wait to get on the phone with my insurance company so i can actually talk to someone who isnt an idiot and that i'm pretty sure they are going to be more than happy to either come to my house or provide me with a rental car and that since bike shops dont operate with the same quickness of your in and out car shops, i look forward to kicking back in a nice new rental car for the next few months.

Needless to say, they call me back. "Shenequa" or whatever her name was is no longer on the phone and the new guy agrees to send an adjuster to my house.

Statefarm should change there jingle.....

CSquared
06-09-2013, 12:25 PM
You really need the rental or are you just being a dick?

I switched to allstate from Geico this year. Geico wanted like 500 more a year for my new car... and my deductible would have been double that of all state.

I gave them a chance to match it before I left. Their solution was taking a defensive driving class to save and extra $50 a year. Save money by switching to geico my ass.

Sinfix_15
06-09-2013, 02:11 PM
You really need the rental or are you just being a dick?

I switched to allstate from Geico this year. Geico wanted like 500 more a year for my new car... and my deductible would have been double that of all state.

I gave them a chance to match it before I left. Their solution was taking a defensive driving class to save and extra $50 a year. Save money by switching to geico my ass.

Just being a dick. The lady on the phone sounded like http://www.blackbookmag.com/polopoly_fs/1.43217.1324388059!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_640/image.jpg

Hermin
06-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Get the money and fix it yourself lol.

Echonova
06-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Believe me... Allstate are the biggest cock-gobbling, cum-gargling fucking fuckers on the face of the planet if one of their douche-bag insured drivers hits you. Glad to hear you have endured 1/1,134th of what it's like to deal with an Allstate agent.

To recap: Fuck Allstate.

C230K
06-09-2013, 05:19 PM
I recently switched to Farmers from Allstate, fuck'em, as well as Statefarm.

-EnVus-
06-09-2013, 05:27 PM
StateShit was who I used for years then starting this year was overcharged on every bill. After 10 attempts to talk to the manager Finally found out they claimed I was in a accident in a car i never owned. They then want to say I had at faults from it on my record and my points deducted reason behind charges.
I go to DMV get my record printed and guess what NOT A DAMN THING IT CLEAR!
I get back with them and they say fax them the copy to see for the selves. After this they fix the problem but REFUSE to repay the overcharges from this year.
I said FUCK YOU VERY MUCH and left them and ill never recommend StateFarm again.

Bacon
06-09-2013, 10:55 PM
All of my policies are with Allstate. $260ish a month for renters, full coverage on my R6, and full coverage on four cars. No issues from them at all.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Echonova
06-10-2013, 06:05 AM
All of my policies are with Allstate. $260ish a month for renters, full coverage on my R6, and full coverage on four cars. No issues from them at all.

Sent from my Galaxy Note IIGet hit by somebody with Allstate and see what "Good Hands" you're in.

Not that I want you to get hit, I just want Allstate to get AIDS and die a long, slow and painful death whilst simultaneously choking on a fat veiny penis.

Sammich
06-10-2013, 09:07 AM
all insurance companies are pieces of shit...

Vteckidd
06-10-2013, 09:14 AM
I have USAA, never any problems.

Bacon
06-10-2013, 10:05 AM
Get hit by somebody with Allstate and see what "Good Hands" you're in.

Not that I want you to get hit, I just want Allstate to get AIDS and die a long, slow and painful death whilst simultaneously choking on a fat veiny penis.

Actually I already have....I shrugged it off and ate it. I told my wife to pay more attention next time she is behind me.

Doppelgänger
06-10-2013, 10:16 AM
all insurance companies have employees who are pieces of shit...

FYP.

I've had SF since I've been driving...so for awhile. I've never had any problems making a claim with them. But it all depends on who is on the phone. I've "switched" claims handlers before, after making a complaint to their supervisor. Usually once you get a supervisor on the phone, shit moves quickly. Sounds like the woman you got a hold of was just a cunt and needs to have a complaint filed against her. Like you said, you can have the choice of taking the vehicle to their shop or have an adjuster come out to you (which usually takes a little bit longer for some odd reason). Clearly the whore on the phone was new or wanting to get fired for making false claims about policy.

Now my dealings with The Hartford were a nightmare to say the least. Long story short, I got hit, made the claim and was assigned to a claims agent. I wanted my car to go to a specific shop for repair and had to get an estimate from their approved shop first. Did that and took it to my shop, picked up my rental and thought all would be good in the hood. Turns out that the claims "handler" never bothered looking at my claim...ever...meaning he never checked up on it or anything. Car was in the shop for 72 days (parts delay, and a couple of other things) and it had to stay parked while the paint cured (not just dry..but cured) before the paint film could be reapplied otherwise the shop would not warranty the paint (I have paperwork from the shop, the film manufacturer and the paint manufacturer to back this up). So I get the car back and it looks fantastic. A couple of days later I get a call from Hartford stating that they are only going to pay like $500 of the $1800+ rental car bill because I "kept" the rental car an excessive amount of time. I was polite but stern in telling them that the time my car was i nthe shop was out of my control and that I did not hold the rental for anymore time than was needed. So now I have to be the middle-man between the ins. and the shop to convince the ins. comp. that it really did take that long. They finally agreed to cover $1500 of the rental and leave me with $550 for the 21 days that I "kept the rental after my car was done", claiming that I should have been driving it while the paint was curing. I go back and forth with them for a few weeks over the bill on the grounds of "driving the car without the paint protection will result in damage that was not on the car prior to the accident and putting film over chips in the paint was not acceptable". Mind you in the entire time I had the claim open, I had never spoken to my claims rep., I left him numerous messages and calls, but he never returned any of them, I always had to go through someone else to deal with them. I finally ended up dealing with a supervisor who was a complete asshole about the situation. After threatening to sue their client on grounds of bad faith practices (completely legal and not uncommon) he invites me to. Rather than dealing with that BS, I get in touch with his manager....well, I tried for a couple of weeks. So I went to her supervisor. Upon contacting his office (president of SE dept) I am quickly contacted by the SE district manager who I had not been able to get a hold of. I immediately layed down a foundation of poor communication and unwillingness to listen accept documentation proving my claim of letting the paint cure before sealing it. I had a check within a week for the $550 I had to pay to Enterprise because the rental was in my name and if I did not pay it, it would go to collections.

TL:DR? Lesson- when dealing with dumb people, step up the ladder immediately, don't bother dealing with the pricks...and keep going up the ladder until someone listens. Also, be well spoken, firm but polite.

Sinfix_15
06-10-2013, 10:19 AM
I told my wife to pay more attention next time she is behind me.

Bacon
06-10-2013, 02:48 PM

.....damn.

BanginJimmy
06-10-2013, 08:41 PM
I've had State Farm since I was 16 and couldnt be happier. They arent the cheapest and they dont rubber stamp claims like others do, but I havent had a legit complaint with them yet. They even covered my at fault accident while I was driving on an suspended license (I didnt know it was suspended at the time).

Sil'vr-Boi6
06-11-2013, 02:32 PM
You should told Shenequa you're here distant cousin ray ray

alpine_aw11
06-13-2013, 04:56 PM
Pretty sure Allstate has to be legit considering I dont feel threatened by the black man in their commercials.

Manny Naber
06-13-2013, 07:22 PM
Those damn knee grows