PDA

View Full Version : Callout: 05dc5s

Pages : [1] 2

91s13
04-18-2011, 07:37 AM
saw the vid of u running the supra: http://www.youtube.com/user/TwistedL.../0/3Sm_y_WsDSE (http://www.youtube.com/user/TwistedL.../0/3Sm_y_WsDSE)

my question is, can i have that same run? 55-145? will not do any lower than 55.

Moseley
04-18-2011, 08:28 AM
LMAO 2jz swapped s13 calling out an NA RSX from a 55 roll...

what are you trying to prove? :thinking:

04-18-2011, 08:34 AM

LOL! so matt can race a 375hp supra which has a.........................thats right a 2JZ but cant race a 240 with the same motor? Whats the difference? i raced 91s13 and beat him, WITH A 5 SPEED! so matt should be able to do more right????

91s13
04-18-2011, 09:05 AM

just wanna see where i stand with you fast guys. thats what i'm trying to prove

stretch
04-18-2011, 09:07 AM
oh oh........... rsx under pressure........ mosely got a target on his forehead.......lololol

91s13
04-18-2011, 09:10 AM
oh oh........... rsx under pressure........ mosely got a target on his forehead.......lololol

lol!:) pressure bust pipes man. apply the right pressure and they will all fall.lol

stretch
04-18-2011, 09:19 AM
does anyone race from a dig anymore....... why is everyone scared to launch there damn car and shift the bitch???????????????

EmminoDaGreat
04-18-2011, 09:22 AM
people don't run digs roun' here unless its in the spot chunky told you bout.

stretch
04-18-2011, 09:22 AM
lol!:) pressure bust pipes man. apply the right pressure and they will all fall.lol

this man sounds confident......thats a good thing.......

stretch
04-18-2011, 09:24 AM
tell chunky we need to go check out that spot then......... i wanna know where exactly he talking bout

04-18-2011, 09:26 AM
does anyone race from a dig anymore....... why is everyone scared to launch there damn car and shift the bitch???????????????

remember what we talked about yesterday man. remember.....

Moseley
04-18-2011, 09:27 AM
stretch when I build a motor I'll be happy to run ya'll... unless you want to run my cheater setup.

And... I already tried to line up the hatch with this guy in his 2j but he said he doesn't run on the streets. seems like I've heard that line before!

stretch
04-18-2011, 09:36 AM
stretch when I build a motor I'll be happy to run ya'll... unless you want to run my cheater setup.

And... I already tried to line up the hatch with this guy in his 2j but he said he doesn't run on the streets. seems like I've heard that line before!

hahahaha....mosely u always throwing cheap shots at people.... but yea man, we will be happy to run either setup u got, cheater or ur new setup or even the rsx....... just let us know when ur ready and we can lock it up.
about about him not runnin on the streets, yall need to set up a friday night run at commerce then with him so yall could get it in

04-18-2011, 09:57 AM

Well u cant really blame him moseley. unlike me and u he has CDL's that he dont want to risk losing them regardless of "the spot" ppl have. But its just not him about the track thou. remember i said when me and u run from a dig it will be at the track also and it will be at an event like ifo or isd. no street or friday nights. straight up track event or no race at all. doesnt matter to me.

04-18-2011, 10:00 AM
but shit moseley, i'm sure matt wont have a problem filling this request/callout. The little i know about him, i'm sure he wont back down:goodjob:

05dc5s
04-18-2011, 10:55 AM
LOLOL! So you're calling me out by proxy now Greg? Isn't this the same car that wouldn't run hatch on the street? But now it can run an all motor RSX??? Lmao! Weak very weak!

05dc5s
04-18-2011, 11:03 AM
Double post fail

04-18-2011, 02:15 PM
LOLOL! So you're calling me out by proxy now Greg? Isn't this the same car that wouldn't run hatch on the street? But now it can run an all motor RSX??? Lmao! Weak very weak!

?? Well shit matt he called you out, not me so take it up with him. he told moseley the condition to which he wants to race and moseley declined/backed out so thats that. And its not weak cause he wants to race you nd wouldnt run moseley on the street from a dig. what would be weak is if you made 100 excuses not to run him. whats the difference in you running him and running the 375hp supra that U ALREADY BEAT!? both of them have a 2jz motor. If the supra u raced didnt tell u how much power he was making and was making 1000whp, would you still have run him! NO! and if so you better believe that shit would've never found its way to youtube.

If he wanted to run moseley on the street in a roll race that would be different then doing a dig but he wanted to do a dig at the track at an event. no harm there. I bet u if he called out stretch and his crew, they wouldnt backdown! He/I/WE dont just race ppl we KNOW we can beat! we do the total opposite! he looked at the video of u and the supra and wants to try you. Its not like u beat the supra by a fender. You destroyed his ass!

When was the last time(if ever) we seen a video of u or moseley losing a race?????? NEVER! Oh sure moseley showed the race with him and the rx-7 which beat him the first round but moseley won the second one, but moseley still won. So one can only conclude that you guys win absolutly EVERY race you have!

This is his callout, NOT mine so take your excuses....err your concerns up with him

1civic
04-18-2011, 03:44 PM
I'll ran that bich on low boost from a dig at the track.. :)

91s13
04-18-2011, 03:58 PM
I'll ran that bich on low boost from a dig at the track.. :) trust me from what I see he's not gonna do that. Only way he'll do that if Moseley say it's ok

1civic
04-18-2011, 04:02 PM
trust me from what I see he's not gonna do that. Only way he'll do that if Moseley say it's ok

I was talking to you..lol, my car was not built for roll races.. I perfur a dig, just risky on the street.. If you go on may 1st, i'll line up with you..

91s13
04-18-2011, 04:04 PM
I was talking to you..lol, my car was not built for roll races.. I perfur a dig, just risky on the street.. If you go on may 1st, i'll line up with you.. I'll be there so we can get it on then

1civic
04-18-2011, 04:05 PM
I'll be there so we can get it on then

low boost.. I'll be on motor, I have no spray!!

91s13
04-18-2011, 04:06 PM
I'll just run on wastegate,

04-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Thats what i'm talking about!

04-18-2011, 04:29 PM
trust me from what I see he's not gonna do that. Only way he'll do that if Moseley say it's ok

LOL!

05dc5s
04-18-2011, 04:47 PM
LOL! so matt can race a 375hp supra which has a.........................thats right a 2JZ but cant race a 240 with the same motor? Whats the difference? i raced 91s13 and beat him, WITH A 5 SPEED! so matt should be able to do more right????

Vids or that shit totally did NOT happen. Your hatch is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too slow.

?? Well shit matt he called you out, not me so take it up with him. he told moseley the condition to which he wants to race and moseley declined/backed out so thats that. And its not weak cause he wants to race you nd wouldnt run moseley on the street from a dig. what would be weak is if you made 100 excuses not to run him. whats the difference in you running him and running the 375hp supra that U ALREADY BEAT!? both of them have a 2jz motor. If the supra u raced didnt tell u how much power he was making and was making 1000whp, would you still have run him! NO! and if so you better believe that shit would've never found its way to youtube.

If he wanted to run moseley on the street in a roll race that would be different then doing a dig but he wanted to do a dig at the track at an event. no harm there. I bet u if he called out stretch and his crew, they wouldnt backdown! He/I/WE dont just race ppl we KNOW we can beat! we do the total opposite! he looked at the video of u and the supra and wants to try you. Its not like u beat the supra by a fender. You destroyed his ass!

When was the last time(if ever) we seen a video of u or moseley losing a race?????? NEVER! Oh sure moseley showed the race with him and the rx-7 which beat him the first round but moseley won the second one, but moseley still won. So one can only conclude that you guys win absolutly EVERY race you have!

This is his callout, NOT mine so take your excuses....err your concerns up with him

Greg don't for second purport that 91s13 did any of this without your prompting and expect anyone to believe it. It's hilarious that the conditions change for his callout along with his I mean your excuse of why he would'nt do a roll before.

Lol at your false logic that just because they are both 2jz motors that it would mean anything at all. Nice of you however to mention that if the Supra would'nt tell me how much power he was making and I believed it was an astronomical amount relative to my power level then I would'nt be inclined to run him. Curious however you expected Mosely then myself to go in on a run blind on a dude that changes conditions while varying the reason why. Seems now that he was scared to run the hatch on the street as now he will run an all motor DC5.

It just is all boiling down to you having me called out by proxy because either your car is down or you are scared because of all the smack you posted online. I don't just race people that I am going to beat either. I did'nt know what the outcome of the run against 1civic at all. Particularly because he was claiming he would wax a Kswapped hatch that just so happened to drag a K24 civic up and down an access road. So how would I know what would happen? I would'nt and did'nt and I ran him because it was going to be fun and because of the smack he talked about my rsx previously.

LOL at Gregs lil puppet talking big. Dude you do realize you are calling out an all motor rsx I mean seriously no matter the outcome you pretty much come out empty handed. I know if I built your car I should would be going after some much bigger fish. If you win what do you claim? That you beat an na acura from a roll? Im sure your mother would be so proud. If you lost man that sure would suck too huh? You're just a silly proxy clown getting his strings pulled by Greg only calling out people that either Greg is too scared to run or that have already waxed him.

1civic
04-18-2011, 05:30 PM
I just want to clear up the run with luis cause it's on the video me winning.

Now what changed besides it having a cheater kit? (new motor?)
It made 239 before when I ran, per mainstream video..

Now I pressed on you (05dc5s) not knowing you bought a built motor, i'm not worried about a bolt-on RSX..

You caught me slipping as i said in the other thread..

With that said I will be on point next time out, so you guys keep that in mind.. ;)

chunky
04-18-2011, 05:58 PM
I just want to clear up the run with luis cause it's on the video me winning.

Now what changed besides it having a cheater kit? (new motor?)
It made 239 before when I ran, per mainstream video..

Now I pressed on you (05dc5s) not knowing you bought a built motor, i'm not worried about a bolt-on RSX..

You caught me slipping as i said in the other thread..

With that said I will be on point next time out, so you guys keep that in mind.. ;)

Mind sharing the date on the video of the run w/ Luis and the date on the 239hp dyno at mainstream? Pretty sure that the 239hp dyno came after your run with Luis.

stretch
04-18-2011, 06:30 PM
i like this thread.. its poppin up in here.........just need some action...hahahahahahahaha

91s13
04-18-2011, 06:42 PM
LOL at Gregs lil puppet talking big. Dude you do realize you are calling out an all motor rsx I mean seriously no matter the outcome you pretty much come out empty handed. I know if I built your car I should would be going after some much bigger fish. If you win what do you claim? That you beat an na acura from a roll? Im sure your mother would be so proud. If you lost man that sure would suck too huh? You're just a silly proxy clown getting his strings pulled by Greg only calling out people that either Greg is too scared to run or that have already waxed him.[/QUOTE]
stfu and run your shit. wonder how your mom would feel if she knew her momma's boy was a coward. dude i'm not talking big boy shit. it's you and your whole little get along crew pretty much being disrespectful and arogant. you guys never show a race you lose because i don't give a damn about losing. you will never win every race.

EmminoDaGreat
04-18-2011, 09:02 PM
Thats kinda why I put my accord together, because if you win you just beat an accord lol.

1civic
04-18-2011, 10:14 PM
Thats kinda why I put my accord together, because if you win you just beat an accord lol.

You know I thought about putting the ls/v in the 4dr once she is rebuilt... Win or lose it's a 4dr tank..lol

04-18-2011, 10:35 PM
Vids or that shit totally did NOT happen. Your hatch is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too slow.

Greg don't for second purport that 91s13 did any of this without your prompting and expect anyone to believe it. It's hilarious that the conditions change for his callout along with his I mean your excuse of why he would'nt do a roll before.

Lol at your false logic that just because they are both 2jz motors that it would mean anything at all. Nice of you however to mention that if the Supra would'nt tell me how much power he was making and I believed it was an astronomical amount relative to my power level then I would'nt be inclined to run him. Curious however you expected Mosely then myself to go in on a run blind on a dude that changes conditions while varying the reason why. Seems now that he was scared to run the hatch on the street as now he will run an all motor DC5.

It just is all boiling down to you having me called out by proxy because either your car is down or you are scared because of all the smack you posted online. I don't just race people that I am going to beat either. I did'nt know what the outcome of the run against 1civic at all. Particularly because he was claiming he would wax a Kswapped hatch that just so happened to drag a K24 civic up and down an access road. So how would I know what would happen? I would'nt and did'nt and I ran him because it was going to be fun and because of the smack he talked about my rsx previously.

LOL at Gregs lil puppet talking big. Dude you do realize you are calling out an all motor rsx I mean seriously no matter the outcome you pretty much come out empty handed. I know if I built your car I should would be going after some much bigger fish. If you win what do you claim? That you beat an na acura from a roll? Im sure your mother would be so proud. If you lost man that sure would suck too huh? You're just a silly proxy clown getting his strings pulled by Greg only calling out people that either Greg is too scared to run or that have already waxed him.

blah blah blah matt. I didnt start anything. he saw ur vid and called you out. SIMPLE AS THAT! AND U DO ONLY RACE CARS U THINK YOU CAN BEAT. SIMPLE AS THAT AGAIN! And i dont need a "puppet" NOR DO I NEED DICKSUCKERS AND CHEERLEADERS! I'M MY OWN FUCKING MAN BRUH! Fuck all that coward ass B.S ur talking. Run or STFU! PERIOD! U just sat there and typed a bunch of bullshit to make yourself look better while indirectly trying to get out of his callout to you.

THIS SHIT IS REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL FUCKING SIMPLE! ITS EITHER YES OR NO! PERIOD! fuck all that "greg this and that" bullshit you talking matt. I told you, ryan and chunky WE dont wanna here all those fucking excuses! Vids or no race? Please dog! Ask 91s13 urself if i beat him in slow hatch! I didnt say how bad nor how much power he was making at the time, i just said i won and you can ask him. We dont need fucking vids! Neither do we race cars we KNOW we can beat! Show me a fucking "vid" where u lost a race? Where the fuck is it at? EXACTLY! SHIT DOESNT FUCKING EXIST!

Why the hell didnt you race stretch and the nyc2atl/midnight auto crew??? Stretch already know when my car is finished with brakes and paint and shit, that we'll go heads up at the track!,B]BUT WHY DIDNT YOU RACE THEM AFTER YOU AND BOBBY RACED???[/B] Stretch said he REALLY tried to get you race but you didnt want to! AGAIN!, WHY DIDNT YOU RACE THE OTHER "SLOW" BLUE HATCH THEY HAVE??

So do urself a favor and keep me out of this one. Its HIS FUCKING CALLOUT TO YOU, NOT MINE! AINT NEVER BEEN SCARED TO RUN ANYONE DOG! U, MOSELEY, CHUNKY, STRETCH OR A MOTHERFUCKER WITH A LAMBO! SHIT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER TO ME CAUSE U CANT WIN THEM ALL!!!........Well unless your name is matt or chunky or moseley. KEEP ME OUT OF THIS ONE DOG! RUN UR DAMN MOUTH TO 91S13!

04-18-2011, 10:41 PM
And as far as the shit talking goes, GET THE FUCK OVER IT! MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GONNA SHIT TALK REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME! I WILL TALK SHIT TO U,MOSELEY, CHUNKY ETC ETC ALL DAMN DAY AND COULDNT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU WIN OR NOT! Only thing of our concern is racing STRAIGHT UP! COWARDS AND PUSSYS HIDE WHATS REALLY GOING ON WITH THERE SETUPS AS WELL AS MAKE A 100 FUCKING EXCUSES WHY NOT TO RUN SOMEONE ELSE BUT CONTINUES TO PUT IT OFF ON SOMEONE ELSE WEATHER DIRECTLY OR BY "PROXY" MAN THE FUCK UP OR STFU PERIOD!

Now lets see u break apart my posts and make even MORE excuses! And dont take too long either. its 11:41pm right now. dont wait til 1 in the damn morning. comeback with some shit NOW!!

Moseley
04-18-2011, 10:49 PM
Whoa somebody's all wound up again...

Show me a fucking "vid" where u lost a race? Where the fuck is it at? EXACTLY! SHIT DOESNT FUCKING EXIST!

Matt losing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFfmGsJVmYg
Luis losing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-12ooHGEA
Me losing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18bmYzzx-Uw

Why the hell didnt you race stretch and the nyc2atl/midnight auto crew???

probably the same reason you won't run me from a dig for money. you even know exactly what I have now

Moseley
04-18-2011, 10:51 PM
In all honesty Luis had the hatch for just over 4 years and probably ran 50-60 people. I'd say he lost somewhere between 5 and 10 races.

nobody wins every race man and where did you come up with all of this anyway?

Moseley
04-18-2011, 10:53 PM
I'll leave this between you and him though... it's just that sometimes you make it really hard for me to resist posting ;)

04-18-2011, 10:57 PM
Whoa somebody's all wound up again...

Matt losing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFfmGsJVmYg
Luis losing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-12ooHGEA
Me losing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18bmYzzx-Uw

probably the same reason you won't run me from a dig for money. you even know exactly what I have now

Are u kidding me? Matt vid was against either chunky or another ep3 2years ago, so how is that creditable? Luis losing means nothing since its not his car anymore and the vid of U losing is bull cause you won in the end by whatever means you use to win! show me a vid where U LOST in the ENTIRE VID! NOT LOST THE FIRST ROUND BUT CAME BACK AND WON THE SECOND! And show me a vid of matt car losing NOW AS IT STANDS!

And U mean the reason you wont run me from a 50 roll? matt ran bobby from a 50 roll so whats ur excuse? And i told u i WILL run you from a dig once i get my car back,BUT IT WILL BE AT THE TRACK AT AN EVENT! PERIOD! IF YOU CANT DO THAT, THEN DONT WORRY ABOUT IT AND I ACCEPT UR DECLINE OF THE RACE. ITS SIMPLE AS THAT! U dont get to call this one cause i gave u UR race last time.

04-18-2011, 11:00 PM
I'll leave this between you and him though... it's just that sometimes you make it really hard for me to resist posting ;)

Thats the whole damn point! Its NOT between me and matt! this is 91s13 callout to matt. I'm not fucking in it! PERIOD!

1civic
04-18-2011, 11:04 PM
ALL MOTOR SHOWDOWN MAY 1st

DIG OR GO HOME!!!

Moseley
04-18-2011, 11:06 PM
the vid of U losing is bull cause you won in the end by whatever means you use to win!

HAHA here you go again implying that I was spraying or something. just because the hatch is loud you can't hear the RX-7 spinning like crazy in 2nd gear. and just like our race, momentum gained in the first gear is a bitch to overcome.

And show me a vid of matt car losing NOW AS IT STANDS!

Well maybe he is just THAT AWESOME. because as far as I know the car has been running for just over a month and has had ALL WINS!

a c5 vette, 350z, a bolt on & cammed evo, a supercharged RSX, a supra, and bobby. WHOA ITS GODLIKE! LOL

And i told u i WILL run you from a dig once i get my car back,BUT IT WILL BE AT THE TRACK AT AN EVENT! PERIOD! IF YOU CANT DO THAT, THEN DONT WORRY ABOUT IT AND I ACCEPT UR DECLINE OF THE RACE. ITS SIMPLE AS THAT! U dont get to call this one cause i gave u UR race last time.

I can't wait to run you from a dig!

04-18-2011, 11:09 PM
I can't wait to run you from a dig!

LOL, Moseley u have no idea:ninja:

Moseley
04-18-2011, 11:16 PM
LOL, Moseley u have no idea:ninja:

No I think it is the other way around. but I'll give you a hint... VSS reads slightly low on a 24.5" slick so see what you can make out of this:

http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr295/Moseley525/0-60.png

boosted347
04-18-2011, 11:17 PM
can i run some one lol :ninja:

04-18-2011, 11:18 PM
HAHA here you go again implying that I was spraying or something.

Ay man, what the hell is wrong with you? Did i say u were spraying? NO! Did i "imply" anything else? NO! i damn said "by whatever means u did to win"! That could fucking mean ANYTHING! but i never said what! Quit trying to be the "target/victim" all the damn time. shit is lame.

04-18-2011, 11:20 PM
No I think it is the other way around. but I'll give you a hint... VSS reads slightly low on a 24.5" slick so see what you can make out of this:

http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr295/Moseley525/0-60.png

oh i cant make anything of it. remember...i'm "slow" and its NOT the other way around! its like i fucking said dog!

stretch
04-18-2011, 11:24 PM
blah blah blah matt. I didnt start anything. he saw ur vid and called you out. SIMPLE AS THAT! AND U DO ONLY RACE CARS U THINK YOU CAN BEAT. SIMPLE AS THAT AGAIN! And i dont need a "puppet" NOR DO I NEED DICKSUCKERS AND CHEERLEADERS! I'M MY OWN FUCKING MAN BRUH! Fuck all that coward ass B.S ur talking. Run or STFU! PERIOD! U just sat there and typed a bunch of bullshit to make yourself look better while indirectly trying to get out of his callout to you.

THIS SHIT IS REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL FUCKING SIMPLE! ITS EITHER YES OR NO! PERIOD! fuck all that "greg this and that" bullshit you talking matt. I told you, ryan and chunky WE dont wanna here all those fucking excuses! Vids or no race? Please dog! Ask 91s13 urself if i beat him in slow hatch! I didnt say how bad nor how much power he was making at the time, i just said i won and you can ask him. We dont need fucking vids! Neither do we race cars we KNOW we can beat! Show me a fucking "vid" where u lost a race? Where the fuck is it at? EXACTLY! SHIT DOESNT FUCKING EXIST!

Why the hell didnt you race stretch and the nyc2atl/midnight auto crew??? Stretch already know when my car is finished with brakes and paint and shit, that we'll go heads up at the track!,B]BUT WHY DIDNT YOU RACE THEM AFTER YOU AND BOBBY RACED???[/B] Stretch said he REALLY tried to get you race but you didnt want to! AGAIN!, WHY DIDNT YOU RACE THE OTHER "SLOW" BLUE HATCH THEY HAVE??

So do urself a favor and keep me out of this one. Its HIS FUCKING CALLOUT TO YOU, NOT MINE! AINT NEVER BEEN SCARED TO RUN ANYONE DOG! U, MOSELEY, CHUNKY, STRETCH OR A MOTHERFUCKER WITH A LAMBO! SHIT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER TO ME CAUSE U CANT WIN THEM ALL!!!........Well unless your name is matt or chunky or moseley. KEEP ME OUT OF THIS ONE DOG! RUN UR DAMN MOUTH TO 91S13!

whoaaaaaa....tell em why u mad son

04-18-2011, 11:26 PM

NO! because ur not someone that they KNOW they can beat!

04-18-2011, 11:32 PM
whoaaaaaa....tell em why u mad son

man its fucking bullshit! its all this"why u wanna run a na rsx" to "greg said this and that" NOTICE STRETCH, THERE STILL ISNT A FUCKING ANSWER! ITS EITHER YES OR NO TO 91S13 CALLOUT! WHERES THE DAMN ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????

boosted347
04-18-2011, 11:34 PM
NO! because ur not someone that they KNOW they can beat!

Its a mustang...its always a guaranteed win :(

1civic
04-18-2011, 11:38 PM
Its a mustang...its always a guaranteed win :(

F IX

O R

R EPAIRED

D AILY

:P

boosted347
04-18-2011, 11:42 PM
I feel this statement lol try owning a boosted one :ninja:

H- How
O- Odd
N- No
D- Damn
A- Acceleration

:)

Moseley
04-18-2011, 11:44 PM
oh i cant make anything of it. remember...i'm "slow" and its NOT the other way around! its like i fucking said dog!

Well it says I'm out of first gear in 1.7 seconds, so my 60' is just about limited by my gear. and it also says 60mph comes in 3.1 seconds. all on motor, no spray. which is why the hatch has a tag frame that says "porsches for breakfast, ferraris for lunch"

now I'm not scared to run someone like you because I know I'll roast you so bad off the line and you don't have enough power to come back. stretch and his boys know whats up though, so even if I can get em slightly out of the hole they got some big powa and I don't want none of that ;)

1civic
04-18-2011, 11:48 PM
Well it says I'm out of first gear in 1.7 seconds, so my 60' is just about limited by my gear. and it also says 60mph comes in 3.1 seconds. all on motor, no spray. which is why the hatch has a tag frame that says "porsches for breakfast, ferraris for lunch"

now I'm not scared to run someone like you because I know I'll roast you so bad off the line and you don't have enough power to come back. stretch and his boys know whats up though, so even if I can get em slightly out of the hole they got some big powa and I don't want none of that ;)

All this is good info but can you drive it down the 1/4? Luis could not find gears, can you?

04-18-2011, 11:48 PM
[QUOTE=Moseley;39240611]now I'm not scared to run someone like you because I know I'll roast you so bad off the line and you don't have enough power to come back.[ /QUOTE]

Moseley wake ur damn ass up! Stop falling asleep at the computer, u NEED TO WAKE THE HELL UP AND STOP DREAMING.........ur starting to type bullshit and rants like ur boy.

04-18-2011, 11:50 PM
I feel this statement lol try owning a boosted one :ninja:

H- How
O- Odd
N- No
D- Damn
A- Acceleration

:)

LOL! i actually like this. its funny:goodjob:

Moseley
well shifting a cable tranny isn't like shifting one of those B series slushboxes :lmfao:

but yeah I find about.... 95% of my gears LOL

All this is good info but can you drive it down the 1/4? Luis could not find gears, can you?

But not as funny as this:goodjob:

Moseley
04-18-2011, 11:52 PM

I found all 9 gears in our runs and it showed

boosted347
04-18-2011, 11:53 PM
LOL! i actually like this. its funny:goodjob:

Awwww :( thats my favorite honda acronym ive seen thus far, not always true but pretty funny...but you guys all gonna be at showdown and the more important questions are your competing in a class or in TnT???

04-18-2011, 11:53 PM
I found all 9 gears in our runs and it showed

And it really showed to all the smart ppl as well who knew what went on:goodjob:

1civic
04-18-2011, 11:55 PM
well shifting a cable tranny isn't like shifting one of those B series slushboxes :lmfao:

but yeah I find about.... 95% of my gears LOL

Well 95% is not good enough, you need a 1.7 60ft and every gear each pass... Just Sayin!!

Moseley
04-18-2011, 11:55 PM
Awwww :( thats my favorite honda acronym ive seen thus far, not always true but pretty funny...but you guys all gonna be at showdown and the more important questions are your competing in a class or in TnT???

yeah I think I'm pretty much bound to go since all these people want to run me.

boosted347
04-18-2011, 11:57 PM
lol if you are runnin TnT, ill play if ya have time lol ill be on DRs and a stock t5, my car is not set up for digs atm but it does pretty well in the rolls lol

P.S. whats up with all these 50+ mph rolls in NA hondas??? Just wondering

Moseley
04-18-2011, 11:57 PM
And it really showed to all the smart ppl as well who knew what went on:goodjob:

hahahaha I know what you're saying and it is so funny to me. but I should understand how you function now. you think going fast is all about your dyno number and what parts you have. maybe you're expecting to buy some shit and make a big number and drag me down the track. like I said I can't wait

1civic
04-18-2011, 11:59 PM
lol if you are runnin TnT, ill play if ya have time lol ill be on DRs and a stock t5, my car is not set up for digs atm but it does pretty well in the rolls lol

These K cars can't hook from a dig or low roll... lmao!!

04-18-2011, 11:59 PM
yeah I think I'm pretty much bound to go since all these people want to run me.

Here u go again with the "i'm the target" bullshit. GIVE IT UP DOG! PPL WANT TO RUN U B/C U ALWAYS GOT SOMETHING TO SAY. U DONT KNOW HOW TO SHUT UR MOUTH AND JUST RUN! OR TALK SHIT BUT STILL RUN WITH ABSOLUTLY NO EXCUSES!

Moseley
04-19-2011, 12:00 AM

alright if I'm in TnT you might have to get in line LOL

and yeah I dunno about the 50 rolls I said 'no dig' for the RSX then bobby says ok I'm on steelies so we chose 50 to make it fair. the RSX would have done a 20 roll or something, but come on I'm sure you know street tire digs in FWD = fail

Moseley
04-19-2011, 12:00 AM

LMAO after I just posted a 1.6 60'......

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:04 AM
Here u go again with the "i'm the target" bullshit. GIVE IT UP DOG! PPL WANT TO RUN U B/C U ALWAYS GOT SOMETHING TO SAY. U DONT KNOW HOW TO SHUT UR MOUTH AND JUST RUN! OR TALK SHIT BUT STILL RUN WITH ABSOLUTLY NO EXCUSES!

Hey pot, this is kettle, youre black

boosted347
04-19-2011, 12:04 AM

and yeah I dunno about the 50 rolls I said 'no dig' for the RSX then bobby says ok I'm on steelies so we chose 50 to make it fair. the RSX would have done a 20 roll or something, but come on I'm sure you know street tire digs in FWD = fail

Ill be at the back of the line i got a few people to run myself...but yea i understand the fail wheel drive shit but 50 is a tad excessive, my car makes 500 tq at the wheels and i can hook on street tires from less than a 50 roll lol but i like a 50 roll if its going to 145+ mph

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:05 AM

i hope youre not seriously insinuating what i think you are.

Christ does anyone race without acting like a fucking baby anymore? you guys are pathetic

1civic
LMAO after I just posted a 1.6 60'......

With what time?

boosted347

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA epic sir :goodjob:

Moseley
04-19-2011, 12:06 AM

I'm the target? lol what would you do if you walked me and I said "OMG u sprayed on me" when you obviously didn't. I sit here and try to explain why I won in a calm and collect manner...

what about you? you would FUCKING BLOW UP!!!! LIKE THIS!!!!!!!! if someone accused you of spraying on them when you weren't.

And what do you mean shutting my mouth?, did I talk shit after our race? NO. you're the one starting most of this drama man. seriously.

04-19-2011, 12:06 AM

I hope so. i'm NOT white(ghost, like u mike)

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:07 AM
I hope so. i'm NOT white(ghost, like u mike)

i just got back from the bahamas i assure you i have as much as a tan as i can get

04-19-2011, 12:07 AM
i hope youre not seriously insinuating what i think you are.

Christ does anyone race without acting like a fucking baby anymore? you guys are pathetic

This is a lame attempt at ur input mike. lol, u will get ignored!

04-19-2011, 12:08 AM
i just got back from the bahamas i assure you i have as much as a tan as i can get

Well go back and get some more sun. i dont need a tan dog!

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:09 AM
Mosely didnt fucking spray nitrouse

gregg quit INTERNET racing, you havent owned a car that lasted longer than 3 months, and you havent street raced long enough to be making excuses. Dyno numbers dont mean anything, and listen to the OGs they may know a thing or two

Bobby, quit overtalking your car till you lose

Mosely your hatch is slow

CRX FO LYFE

04-19-2011, 12:10 AM
I'm the target? lol what would you do if you walked me and I said "OMG u sprayed on me" when you obviously didn't. I sit here and try to explain why I won in a calm and collect manner...

what about you? you would FUCKING BLOW UP!!!! LIKE THIS!!!!!!!! if someone accused you of spraying on them when you weren't.

And what do you mean shutting my mouth?, did I talk shit after our race? NO. you're the one starting most of this drama man. seriously.

I didnt start anything, that was u and ur cheerleaders, so u can cancel that lying ass shit! And u can say u didnt spray all you want to, it doesnt matter! just b/c u say so doesnt means its so! get over it!

Moseley
04-19-2011, 12:10 AM
LMAO Mike

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:12 AM
COnsidering i was street racing, building, and never blowing up cars before anyone that has posted in this thread, i think my input counts.

I was testing K Series cams when you werent even THINKING about a turbo D Series. Ive heard all the back channel shit talking and insinuations about how a 240whp hatch could beat a 275whp K24, ive heard the backstabbing and talking about peoples setups behind their backs, ive heard all the excuses, and frankly read all the bullshit on this forum and its funny.

You lost, get over it, move on. Instead, you guys are all making excuses like

Someone sprayed
Someone has a leaky valve seal
my tranny isnt geared right
my shift points werent perfect
your car is gutted

which all amounts to FUCK ALL. You agreed to race you lost MOVE THE FUCK ON

1civic
04-19-2011, 12:12 AM
I'll post a number at the track.. My car and I are old and rusty, but I'm game win or lose!!

04-19-2011, 12:13 AM
Mosely didnt fucking spray nitrouse

gregg quit INTERNET racing, you havent owned a car that lasted longer than 3 months, and you havent street raced long enough to be making excuses. Dyno numbers dont mean anything, and listen to the OGs they may know a thing or two

Bobby, quit overtalking your car till you lose

Mosely your hatch is slow

CRX FO LYFE

LOL! Once again lame! epic fail!

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:16 AM
Greg i told you something a long time ago when you were still building the K Series car, i told you dont get caught in all the hype, dont talk about how fast your car is gonna be, dont rely on dyno numbers. Because when you do that, you write checks your cars ego cant cash, you look like a fool.

So all this talk about how fast your car was and you got beat by a "lesser" car. Then instead of just swallowing your pride and saying "you got me man good run", now youve created what looks like an alter ego cheerleader who owns an S13, and youre propgating excuse after excuse about how the guy sprayed and you lost.

You guys dont have the first clue about area under the curve, gearing, final drives, etc. Its blatantly obvious that reading K20a.org must be the ONLY source of information around. God forbid you try something on your own.

OMG MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN ABOUT CARS AND THEN FIGURE YOUR OWN STUFF OUT. WHAT A CONCEPT

#winning

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:18 AM
LOL! Once again lame! epic fail!

prove me wrong, bring that EG out TONIGHT and race my TL!

oh you prob cant cause you are still looking for a 6 speed right?

GOOD NIGHT PEEPS

04-19-2011, 12:18 AM
COnsidering i was street racing, building, and never blowing up cars before anyone that has posted in this thread, i think my input counts.

I was testing K Series cams when you werent even THINKING about a turbo D Series. Ive heard all the back channel shit talking and insinuations about how a 240whp hatch could beat a 275whp K24, ive heard the backstabbing and talking about peoples setups behind their backs, ive heard all the excuses, and frankly read all the bullshit on this forum and its funny.

You lost, get over it, move on. Instead, you guys are all making excuses like

Someone sprayed
Someone has a leaky valve seal
my tranny isnt geared right
my shift points werent perfect
your car is gutted

which all amounts to FUCK ALL. You agreed to race you lost MOVE THE FUCK ON

Well, lets see first off ur lying about test K series cams b4 i was "thinking" about doing a turbo D and how long did ur "killer all motor" crx last??? Listen young man b4 u open ur mouth consider this................JUST BECAUSE U GIVE UR OPINION DOESNT MEAN SHIT! ITS NOT mikeatlanta.com or vteckiddatlanta.com, so get over urself and U MOVE THE FUCK ON!

Wait i said u will get ignored right!?, my bad, so say whatever you want from now on so certain ppl can say "LMAO AT MIKE"...... Mike u could never out talk me nor were u ever better/faster than me. but hey when ur bored and lame, u got to find something else to do right?

04-19-2011, 12:19 AM
prove me wrong, bring that EG out TONIGHT and race my TL!

oh you prob cant cause you are still looking for a 6 speed right?

GOOD NIGHT PEEPS

Dont need a 6 speed when i have my 5, and why tonight? why not b4...............??????????? oh ok. thought so.

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:21 AM
Well, lets see first off ur lying about test K series cams b4 i was "thinking" about doing a turbo D and how long did ur "killer all motor" crx last??? Listen young man b4 u open ur mouth consider this................JUST BECAUSE U GIVE UR OPINION DOESNT MEAN SHIT! ITS NOT mikeatlanta.com or vteckiddatlanta.com, so get over urself and U MOVE THE FUCK ON!

Wait i said u will get ignored right!?, my bad, so say whatever you want from now on so certain ppl can say "LMAO AT MIKE"......

yeah go look up the IPS cam test chunky and i did before you even thought about doing a Turbo D.

My all motor CRX lasted 9 months and two chassis and prob 50 street races, and ran the day i took it apart and sold it to build my 2JZ S13 (which actually did blow up after making 705). My CRX before that ran for 3 years (1.5 years after i sold it) revving to 9900 RPMs.

So young BOY, remember that whole 8 months that youre older than me, that doesnt make you any wiser. Im still king shit around here, everyone knows it.

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:24 AM
Dont need a 6 speed when i have my 5, and why tonight? why not b4...............??????????? oh ok. thought so.

im pretty sure my wheels cost more than your motor. I can run you with the AC on? maybe the Navigation on?

Wait nevermind, looks like Moselys M3 is more of a match for me.

Hey Mose.......think we can have a gentlemens luxury sedan race? We can sip champagne and debate politics with our bluetooth headsets why the "honda kids" fart can by us hitting VTACK

04-19-2011, 12:25 AM
So young BOY, remember that whole 8 months that youre older than me, that doesnt make you any wiser. Im still king shit around here, everyone knows it.

So ur young ass serious? Thats ur "comeback"?? LOL!

04-19-2011, 12:26 AM
im pretty sure my wheels cost more than your motor. I can run you with the AC on? maybe the Navigation on?

And thats suppose to impress who again?

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:26 AM
i mean im not the ricer whose $15000 275whp K24 EG lost to a much lesser car and has to blame it on the much lesser car spraying nitrous.

I mean who would be dumb enough to play that role........................................whoops

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:27 AM
And thats suppose to impress who again?

its supposed to impress the guys that smell like ass cause they drive moldy EG hatchbacks. What peasants

Moseley

Hey Mose.......think we can have a gentlemens luxury sedan race? We can sip champagne and debate politics with our bluetooth headsets why the "honda kids" fart can by us hitting VTACK

touché touché

1civic

Wow, last time I seen you at QT driving a busted ass civic.. I guess you found a rich girl huh?

04-19-2011, 12:28 AM
its supposed to impress the guys that smell like ass cause they drive moldy EG hatchbacks. What peasants

well guess what! It doesnt! LOL!

04-19-2011, 12:31 AM
i mean im not the ricer whose $15000 275whp K24 EG lost to a much lesser car and has to blame it on the much lesser car spraying nitrous.

I mean who would be dumb enough to play that role........................................whoops

$15000??? LOL! UR A FUCKING IDIOT TO THINK SO! I told ur dumb ass a long time ago that its NO WHERE NEAR THAT MUCH TO BUILD A K MOTOR, but hey if u think so it MUST means its so right? being the "shit" AROUND HERE

04-19-2011, 12:32 AM
Wow, last time I seen you at QT driving a busted ass civic.. I guess you found a rich girl huh?

Or a rich dicksucker! LOL!

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:40 AM

Says the guy with the three color civic

Nah I buy my own shit always have. Even though my girlfriends tahoe does have NOS

Greg between your car, the motor, the labor etc you have at least $10000 in it and you still aren't faster than a bolt on k series eg

Get on my level son

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:41 AM
I'll let you and Bobby circle jerk each other now. Afterall losers of a feather fuck each other

Isn't that how the saying goes?

91s13
04-19-2011, 12:42 AM
hold on, whats all this shit talking in my callout thread about. the callout to 05dc5s is simple. is it yes or no?

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:42 AM
Oh and lol at I had to find a rich girl to buy a $13000 05 TL. Lol you guys consider that expensive? I would hope no one needs to find a sugar mama to afford a $200 a month car payment or you got problems

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:44 AM
hold on, whats all this shit talking in my callout thread about. the callout to 05dc5s is simple. is it yes or no?

Hey assbag it's YOUR or YOU'RE . UR just sounds like you're illiterate. I'm surprised you spelled annihilation right . Spell check does wonders I suppose

04-19-2011, 12:45 AM
Greg between your car, the motor, the labor etc you have at least $10000 in it and you still aren't faster than a bolt on k series eg

Get on my level son

$10000? Yea, ur offically a fucking idiot!

1civic
04-19-2011, 12:46 AM
Oh and lol at I had to find a rich girl to buy a $13000 05 TL. Lol you guys consider that expensive? I would hope no one needs to find a sugar mama to afford a $200 a month car payment or you got problems

Your the one who claims baller status with a used TL.. I know what I seen homie, you avioded me.. I was in my 75,000 REPO Truck, does that mean I'm a baller... LMAO!!

GFTO you wanna be...

04-19-2011, 12:47 AM
I'll let you and Bobby circle jerk each other now. Afterall losers of a feather fuck each other

Isn't that how the saying goes?

I have pussy at home. dont do the dicksucking like you dog! Girlfriend!? Yea right mike! U mean the blow up doll beside you.

04-19-2011, 12:48 AM
Your the one who claims baller status with a used TL.. I know what I seen homie, you avioded me.. I was in my 75,000 REPO Truck, does that mean I'm a baller... LMAO!!

GFTO you wanna be...

hey hey hey man. dont shut him down just yet. LOL!!

04-19-2011, 12:50 AM
Hey assbag it's YOUR or YOU'RE . UR just sounds like you're illiterate. I'm surprised you spelled annihilation right . Spell check does wonders I suppose

Who gives a fuck how he types it. You fucking understand what he thou right!?? Yes or NO! That "illiterate" shit you talking is lame dog!

1civic
04-19-2011, 12:51 AM
hey hey hey man. dont shut him down just yet. LOL!!

So many story's about Mike aka VtecKidd aka Mr E-thug!!

1civic
04-19-2011, 12:52 AM
Mike does anyone even like you anymore?

Just Saying!!

04-19-2011, 12:54 AM
So many story's about Mike aka VtecKidd aka Mr E-thug!!

LOL! 110% true!

1civic
04-19-2011, 12:55 AM
Go sell some parts Mike so you can make your 200 car payment!!

1civic
04-19-2011, 01:01 AM
I can see Mike having this song on his playlist..

lil troy: "wanna be a baller"

http://youtu.be/-vft7rkBNpg

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 06:17 AM

GFTO you wanna be...

Was this 5 years ago? Then maybe. Otherwise you are grossly mistaken. I work in peachtree city. And this "oooo you avoided me" is typical Bobby stuff . You prob sat in your truck and waited for me to leave then thumped your chest like "that's right he don't want none" lol

If people like 1civic and their ricer crew don't like me I'm totally ok with it.

Greg you're a talker that lacks any real car knowledge always have been. You're too lazy to go learn for yourself. Don't forget who pimped you out and made money off you on both builds son ;)

Maybe you guys heard I don't slang parts anymore but when I did you BOTH bought from me so thanks for the money guys.

Yore both all talk and I've put you in your place before and will be hPpy to do it again.

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 06:21 AM
Mike does anyone even like you anymore?

Just Saying!!

I'm not the one in his mid 30s racing beat up lsvtecs. I did that when I was 20-25 lol

Does your wife know youre up?

I have always been smarter, faster, better than you guys and I've proven it time and time again. I only piped in here cause you guys are so hilarious making excuses why you lost.

Greg is a liar I totaled up his first build and when he blew it the fuck up he magically acted like he has no money invested. Now he claims he has like $1000 in his k build even though I know what he spent. He talked to me about it so much I had to ignore his phone calls it got so annoying

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 06:26 AM
And if you haven't picked up on it the "baller" comments are a joke I drive a TL It's my a Lexus or BMW. But compared to the shit boxes you drive I feel lucky to have it.

I'm too old to street race , I gave it up after my last Crx dominated everything but the k series. Ive done everything with a b series there is to be done. But at least when I lost I didn't make excuses

Nyteryder
04-19-2011, 08:50 AM
Hello....That is all

stretch
04-19-2011, 09:14 AM

lmaoooooo............ its a lil something, i aint big powa....

stretch
04-19-2011, 09:19 AM

i wanna run from a dig.........just saying........not all the motor hondas do rolls..

stretch
04-19-2011, 09:22 AM

thats why god created man-------- then man created SLICKS======== hooking in fwd...lololol

chunky
04-19-2011, 09:26 AM

I think it's pretty hilarious how you sent out all those text messages about how it's bs. to keep secrets and that it should be about k-unity etc etc. Now here you are trying to keep your plans to swap your transmission, intake manifold, and who knows what else secret. Where's the unity bro?

After your run with Moseley I tried to reach out to you to share some of my ideas to help make you faster. I could have kept my mouth shut and let you figure things out yourself, but I traded a couple PMs with you to give you some pointers. The two main things I was telling you were your gearing sucks and your manifold is way too big. You didn't want to believe what I was saying then. But now you've already sold your trans and are trying to sell your manifold on the low (you have it posted for sale using a different username). Too funny.

ROFL. lost it.

chunky
04-19-2011, 09:33 AM

I don't know about other races, but the one with 1civic and 05dc5s, 50mph was 1civic's choice. I even asked him, hey why not a 40 roll? He said there was no way he'd hook on the tires he rolled out on. The RSX was ready to go from 20, 30, 40, 50, whatever.

Funny you say that b/c YOU picked the 50roll. I asked you, why not a 40? I figured you'd want to get the same race setup that you got against the hatch so you could use your super tall 1st gear. The RSX was ready to go from a low roll that night. Pretty funny that the guy who brought the car that can't hook from a low roll is now parroting about how K-series cars can't hook from a dig or roll.

DarKStaR
04-19-2011, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the morning read guys :)

04-19-2011, 10:02 AM
I'm not the one in his mid 30s racing beat up lsvtecs. I did that when I was 20-25 lol

Does your wife know youre up?

I have always been smarter, faster, better than you guys and I've proven it time and time again. I only piped in here cause you guys are so hilarious making excuses why you lost.

Greg is a liar I totaled up his first build and when he blew it the fuck up he magically acted like he has no money invested. Now he claims he has like $1000 in his k build even though I know what he spent. He talked to me about it so much I had to ignore his phone calls it got so annoying

No mike ur the fucking liar. Where the proof of my "expensive" k build I never said it was 1000 but ur a fucking idiot to think i spent $10000. But hey thats what lames do, comment on shit they know nothing about. The only reason i called ur ass"so much" about my turbo D is cause it was some FUCK UP shit going on around the shop at the time where ur concerned. And u fucking know it, but its funny that when i came up there about you didnt have to much to fucking say but all the sudden, ur an e-thug now. LOL! Get the fuck outta here lame ass mommas titty sucking BOY!

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 10:12 AM
Why so angry Greg did I hit a nerve? Fucked up shit? So fucked up you stored the car at the same shop for two years and had them build it again?

I suppose you'll say it was me who was the one you didnt like at mainstream? Is that why you bought stuff from me and ran up my cell phone bill calling me every 5 minutes about toroku and gopower and countless what if situations.

Yes it got annoying so annoying I didn't give you chunkys number when you asked cause I actually like chunky.

It doesn't matter if you have $1 or $10000 , you would never tell the real number anyway and the main point is you'll never own GODs chariot, your car lost it's 0-1. Loser is a loser

You read the Internet and jock other people for knowledge then when they get tired of your stupidity they put you on blast.

I'll be at mainstream this week getting a resonator put in my TL. Feel free to come sayhi sweetie

04-19-2011, 10:13 AM
I think it's pretty hilarious how you sent out all those text messages about how it's bs. to keep secrets and that it should be about k-unity etc etc. Now here you are trying to keep your plans to swap your transmission, intake manifold, and who knows what else secret. Where's the unity bro?

After your run with Moseley I tried to reach out to you to share some of my ideas to help make you faster. I could have kept my mouth shut and let you figure things out yourself, but I traded a couple PMs with you to give you some pointers. The two main things I was telling you were your gearing sucks and your manifold is way too big. You didn't want to believe what I was saying then. But now you've already sold your trans and are trying to sell your manifold on the low (you have it posted for sale using a different username).

ONCE AGAIN!, Chunky, i didnt HIDE SHIT! My manifold was up for sale on BOTH K20A.ORG AND CLUBRSX AND H-T(I think) for everybody to damn see and was SOLD UNDER MY USERNAME!. The guy thats selling it now is using my pictures!! thats the guy i sold it to for $750shipped and now he's turning around and selling it for $8-something shipped. Its not my problem u and moseley didnt see it b4 it sold! And i STILL have my 5 speed trans! so once again, wth are u talking about! u, moseley and matt are the king of secrets! NOT ME! And a little fyi, the shit you told me in person and threw texts, i already knew. I just wanted to do something different and if its not the best for setup then later on i might changed it.

"k unity" u should think about it, instead of this k on o k violence shit.

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 10:15 AM
Quit making excuses. You act one way Greg and it's about time someone said something. You're too dumb to listen to people that know more than you, you're too lazy to learn for yourself, you're too scared to try something other people may not run.

You're a cookie cutter, not an innovator. You're a sheep, I'm a wolf

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 10:16 AM
And Bobby is little Bo peep

04-19-2011, 10:19 AM
Why so angry Greg did I hit a nerve? Fucked up shit? So fucked up you stored the car at the same shop for two years and had them build it again?

I suppose you'll say it was me who was the one you didnt like at mainstream? Is that why you bought stuff from me and ran up my cell phone bill calling me every 5 minutes about toroku and gopower and countless what if situations.

Yes it got annoying so annoying I didn't give you chunkys number when you asked cause I actually like chunky.

It doesn't matter if you have $1 or $10000 , you would never tell the real number anyway and the main point is you'll never own GODs chariot, your car lost it's 0-1. Loser is a loser

You read the Internet and jock other people for knowledge then when they get tired of your stupidity they put you on blast.

I'll be at mainstream this week getting a resonator put in my TL. Feel free to come sayhi sweetie

I'm there at Mainstream at different times so where the fuck are you?!? Dont dig urself in a hole where u cant krawl out of. I'll text u when i'm on the way so u'll know and dont give me any damn excuses either. And i told ur ass about me maybe using toruku or go power cams at the time. i didnt ask for your damn opinion so dont act like i did. And u could never hit a nerve wit me dog. you're to beneath me for that. And my car being at the shop for 2 years mean what? Actually it was there for 3 and a half after the turbo D blew up so what? Who fucking cares? Where is ur crx at???? U said "dont make me bring the crx out of retirement" right? WELL MOTHERFUCKER BRING IT! Your baller right? When u bring it back out make sure its a fully built K which for u shouldnt be too hard right? Cause ur rich bitch!

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 10:24 AM
Awwwww poor greggy poo lol

Crx is long gone I sold it and made $9000 off it. All I have is a 2005 TL. I actually work for a living so I don't have time to go hang out at tuner shops all day. I only go there if I have work to get done.

I mean it's cool you guys still street race, I'm done with it and have been for awhile. I wanna go fast I jump on my gsxr. The whole swapped Honda game is just played out. I've been doing it way longer than you. You're about on my level from 5 years ago. K series is so cliche. J series is where it's at

Apparently I don't need a fully built K to beat your car ziiiiinnnngggg

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 10:26 AM
Greg don't act like you didn't call me every fuckig day when the header controversy was going on with evan Mosely and matt and Luis. Don't act like you didn't blow my phone up everyday asking about Hp and what to buy or about how my 200hp car would fair against Luis etc.

I stopped giving you advice cause you always argued if you read some thread on k20 that you thought was better

chunky
04-19-2011, 10:26 AM

ONCE AGAIN!, Chunky, i didnt HIDE SHIT! My manifold was up for sale on BOTH K20A.ORG AND CLUBRSX AND H-T(I think) for everybody to damn see and was SOLD UNDER MY USERNAME!. The guy thats selling it now is using my pictures!! thats the guy i sold it to for $750shipped and now he's turning around and selling it for $8-something shipped. Its not my problem u and moseley didnt see it b4 it sold! And i STILL have my 5 speed trans! so once again, wth are u talking about! u, moseley and matt are the king of secrets! NOT ME! And a little fyi, the shit you told me in person and threw texts, i already knew. I just wanted to do something different and if its not the best for setup then later on i might changed it.

"k unity" u should think about it, instead of this k on o k violence shit.

LOL. K unity? You must not read all the posts I have on k20a, clubrsx, and ephatch where I am always trying to help people out. I've learned a lot of lessons over the years though my various builds and I'm always willing to share that knowledge. However, if one of my friends is building something he wants to keep secret, I don't run around telling everyone about it. On Saturday night, someone asked me something about the RSX. I just politely referred him to 05dc5s b/c it's not my car. Nothing personal. If someone says he wants to keep his setup secret, I respect that. Like when I ran Green Goblin in my ep3 on the last built motor. He got me by a car+, so I wanted to know what he had. He didn't want to tell me, and that was fine. I didn't get all mad that he wanted to keep secrets. Was I really curious? Hell yeah I wanted to know what he had. However, I didn't run around crying because he didn't want to talk about his setup. I just told him he had a fast car and that I would be up for a rematch sometime b/c those were some good runs.

Anyhow, try not to look at the 9 page (and growing) thread about my build on k20a.org. I'm really trying to keep that build secret. LOL.

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 10:28 AM
You'll text me when you're on the way lol motherfucker I work in PTC Im not leaving work to go meet some kid over Internet shit talking.

However when I make my appt with James you can stop by, I've said nothing I won't say to you in person

04-19-2011, 10:30 AM
Quit making excuses. You act one way Greg and it's about time someone said something. You're too dumb to listen to people that know more than you, you're too lazy to learn for yourself, you're too scared to try something other people may not run.

You're a cookie cutter, not an innovator. You're a sheep, I'm a wolf

Ur a damn sheep. LOL! And i'm the same way in person as on the web. PERIOD! I dont talk shit then act brand new in person. Hell fuck no! i'm in ur face period and i dont need my crew of real niggas with me either. Would be some serious problems then. So i suggest u keep this shit about cars and racing.

04-19-2011, 10:32 AM
You'll text me when you're on the way lol motherfucker I work in PTC Im not leaving work to go meet some kid over Internet shit talking.

However when I make my appt with James you can stop by, I've said nothing I won't say to you in person

I dont give a shit where you work, we not on ur time ur on mine. Kid? As i remember ur the young ass lame. So listen to ur elder BOY!

04-19-2011, 10:34 AM
Greg don't act like you didn't call me every fuckig day when the header controversy was going on with evan Mosely and matt and Luis. Don't act like you didn't blow my phone up everyday asking about Hp and what to buy or about how my 200hp car would fair against Luis etc.

I stopped giving you advice cause you always argued if you read some thread on k20 that you thought was better

dog i called ur ass twice to ask u what went on and thats it! 2 damn times and thats a lot?? LOL! mike get over urself! And i ask u b4 the header test about ur car vs luis and whats wrong with that? Nigga cant ask some questions?

04-19-2011, 10:36 AM
Awwwww poor greggy poo lol

Crx is long gone I sold it and made $9000 off it. All I have is a 2005 TL. I actually work for a living so I don't have time to go hang out at tuner shops all day. I only go there if I have work to get done.

I mean it's cool you guys still street race, I'm done with it and have been for awhile. I wanna go fast I jump on my gsxr. The whole swapped Honda game is just played out. I've been doing it way longer than you. You're about on my level from 5 years ago. K series is so cliche. J series is where it's at

Apparently I don't need a fully built K to beat your car ziiiiinnnngggg

Oh yes about that, wheres the viper u where going to buy? You know the one you kept asking me about??? I did want to race it.

justnprsh07
04-19-2011, 10:37 AM

Think thaat you got a decline...

justnprsh07
04-19-2011, 10:38 AM

Ill run a snail stang....

justnprsh07
04-19-2011, 10:40 AM
whats up with all these 50+ mph rolls in NA hondas??? Just wondering

They can't afford tires...

boosted347
04-19-2011, 10:43 AM
i wanna run from a dig.........just saying........not all the motor hondas do rolls..

It was really just implied at the situation of them doing a 50 roll, i know hondas do digs...my car unfortunately isnt set up for digs atm my trans is killing me :(

I don't know about other races, but the one with 1civic and 05dc5s, 50mph was 1civic's choice. I even asked him, hey why not a 40 roll? He said there was no way he'd hook on the tires he rolled out on. The RSX was ready to go from 20, 30, 40, 50, whatever.

Funny you say that b/c YOU picked the 50roll. I asked you, why not a 40? I figured you'd want to get the same race setup that you got against the hatch so you could use your super tall 1st gear. The RSX was ready to go from a low roll that night. Pretty funny that the guy who brought the car that can't hook from a low roll is now parroting about how K-series cars can't hook from a dig or roll.

Did he roll out on donuts???

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 10:44 AM
Oh snap he brought his posse into this. It's gang warfare now.

boosted347
04-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Ill run a snail stang....
Dont you pick on my slow mustang, unless its in the BMW lol, on that note is your car gonna be ready for showdown by chance???

They can't afford tires...
Tr00F right here, DRs arent that expensive...but they throw off the hella flush stance.......lol

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 10:45 AM
I couldn't find a viper in my price range. John had one for sale that I thought hard about buying but didn't. I saved my money and bought an Acura instead :)

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Greg you can't beat another Eg what makes you think you can run a viper lol

Baby steps child

04-19-2011, 10:49 AM

Baby steps child

hey mike u still sucking down the similac?

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 10:52 AM
hey mike u still sucking down the similac?

You still losing to 2.0l motors?

ThEGrNGoBLiN
04-19-2011, 11:05 AM
this is a very good thread.....

1civic
04-19-2011, 11:06 AM
You still losing to 2.0l motors?

Can you build one? LMAO!!

GTFO MIKE!!

1civic
04-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Mike you saved 5k to buy a 13000 TL, Thats not Baller man

Joke or not, your deep in a whole..

1civic
04-19-2011, 11:13 AM
Face it Mike your a do-boy, parts guy.. You claim your fame on shit other people built, no shops wanted you, thats why you work at a gun store now..

I know you like to sound cool, but after all the years of crap I'm over you and your claims..

So many people could post up info and really bash on you but they don't..

Why would you come in knowing you don't race?

1civic
04-19-2011, 11:26 AM

And again here you go.. Did you forget that I called? Did you not hear Moseley say no digs?

Why would I put 60-80 miles on my ET Streets for a free race? Run it back from a dig and see what happens.. :)

justnprsh07
04-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Dont you pick on my slow mustang, unless its in the BMW lol, on that note is your car gonna be ready for showdown by chance???

It will be back running today so it will be all up to jimmy if he can get the intercooler and cell built and tuned again ill be there fri night sat and sun

Black R
04-19-2011, 11:34 AM
I still like you Mike.

Let's run TL vs TL from a dig!

1civic
04-19-2011, 11:38 AM
I still like you Mike.

Let's run TL vs TL from a dig!

You must be the only one..lol

91s13
04-19-2011, 12:01 PM
Vtecbitch is a fag and he sucks dick. I mean vteckiddie. Call me an assbag. Bitch boy you don't know me at all. How the fuck you get in this thread anyway. Go back and crawl under the pile of shit you dug your way out of better yet just eat the pile. Mike aka fagboy or mommy titty sucker

chunky
04-19-2011, 12:03 PM
Ur a damn sheep. LOL! And i'm the same way in person as on the web. PERIOD! I dont talk shit then act brand new in person. Hell fuck no! i'm in ur face period and i dont need my crew of real niggas with me either. Would be some serious problems then. So i suggest u keep this shit about cars and racing.

Actually, you've always been very cool in person, but you can't take any sort of criticism on a public forum. The night we met up for you to do your run with Moseley, everything was all cool. Until you got home and got the idea that the hatch was on spray or has a fully built motor, or that you were somehow tricked into starting out of your powerband. Then you made an issue out of other people keeping secrets about their builds while you yourself are now trying to tweak your setup on the low.

It was really just implied at the situation of them doing a 50 roll, i know hondas do digs...my car unfortunately isnt set up for digs atm my trans is killing me :(

Did he roll out on donuts???

Yep. But that was his choice.

And again here you go.. Did you forget that I called? Did you not hear Moseley say no digs?

Why would I put 60-80 miles on my ET Streets for a free race? Run it back from a dig and see what happens.. :)

Sure, he said no digs, but he didn't say "hey, make sure you show up on steelies with donuts." If you came out to run, it was your fault for bringing those tires. I mean, for the most part you've been cool about the loss, except that you keep dropping the HP number to downplay your car and make it seem as if the RSX was supposed to beat you. But RSXs aren't supposed to beat swapped hatches. Especially hyped up and supposedly "legendary" hatches like yours. You said it best yourself. Why wouldn't you run an RSX. LOL.

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Can you build one? LMAO!!

GTFO MIKE!!
Yes I can. I've built several actually. But what I leaned was there are certain people that do things better than others.

I mean I know how to plant a garden does that mean I'd be a great farmer?
I can grill a steak does that mean I'd be a great chef?
I can build and engine does that make me as good as donf or dr Charles?

This is the same excuse Bobby always resorts too when he knows he's outsmarted. He tries to perpetuate this theory that I dont know what I'm talking about and because I'm not a grease monkey it somehow takes away the legitimacy of all my builds. Same tricks same Bobby.

I just realized awhile ago that I'd rather pay someone that is an expert at their craft and enjoy the results, than do it myself and be disappointed.

That's why I've always made more power than anyone else. I'm not afraid to say someone may be a better engine builder or mechanic than me.

But I always selected my parts and TRIED THEM OUT and made adjustments. I didn't go looking for the magical answer online

1civic
04-19-2011, 12:29 PM
Mike, my point has always been you only know what you read..

1. You came on here to bash and claim baller status, I have nothing to prove..

2. I told 8yrs of keyboard racing is enough for me..

3. You dug your on hole, not me..

4. Not at any point will you ever here me say I know it all, nor will you see me claim to be the master you claim to be.. I don't roll like that homie

5. I broke it don't with numbers so I can look cool.. kk

Later!!

chunky
04-19-2011, 12:42 PM
Mike, my point has always been you only know what you read..

1. You came on here to bash and claim baller status, I have nothing to prove..

2. I told 8yrs of keyboard racing is enough for me..

3. You dug your on hole, not me..

4. Not at any point will you ever here me say I know it all, nor will you see me claim to be the master you claim to be.. I don't roll like that homie

5. I broke it don't with numbers so I can look cool.. kk

Later!!

You mean "I told YOU 8yrs. . . .", " You dug your OWN hole . . .", "Not at any point will you ever HEAR me say. . .", and "I broke it DOWN with numbers. . . ."

Careful, use too much broken English and Greg will call you a racist. LMAO.

1civic
04-19-2011, 12:45 PM
Sure, he said no digs, but he didn't say "hey, make sure you show up on steelies with donuts." If you came out to run, it was your fault for bringing those tires. I mean, for the most part you've been cool about the loss, except that you keep dropping the HP number to downplay your car and make it seem as if the RSX was supposed to beat you. But RSXs aren't supposed to beat swapped hatches. Especially hyped up and supposedly "legendary" hatches like yours. You said it best yourself. Why wouldn't you run an RSX. LOL.

Hmm, I guess i have to continue saying that I was caught slipping.. The car was down played over the years because unlike you guys I have raced this car for money time and time again..

You guys only know what is posted on a forum, When you guys where dreaming away about driving I was out in a swapped EF street racing.. Now I'm older and well numbers don't mean shit unless you win..

I have no clue what it makes now.. It hasn't seen a dyno in forever, Again I explain and it's used as an excuse..

If I shake your hand after a race, that is my way of showing respect for the winner.. I guess you missed all that huh?

1civic
04-19-2011, 12:50 PM
You mean "I told YOU 8yrs. . . .", " You dug your OWN hole . . .", "Not at any point will you ever HEAR me say. . .", and "I broke it DOWN with numbers. . . ."

Now you break down a sentence to make correction, well thats good son, I'm glad to see my tax dollars helped you to learn something..

GTFO with that bullshit you fat pussy!!

1civic
04-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Both of you pussy avoided me when your cars were running, but you both are quick to jump on the keyboard knowing you have no car..

If your not going to run then be gone..

chunky
04-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Hmm, I guess i have to continue saying that I was caught slipping.. The car was down played over the years because unlike you guys I have raced this car for money time and time again..

You guys only know what is posted on a forum, When you guys where dreaming away about driving I was out in a swapped EF street racing.. Now I'm older and well numbers don't mean shit unless you win..

I have no clue what it makes now.. It hasn't seen a dyno in forever, Again I explain and it's used as an excuse..

If I shake your hand after a race, that is my way of showing respect for the winner.. I guess you missed all that huh?

I get that people downplay cars to get their hustle on at the street races. However, for the past several months you've been going on and on about how you will drag Moseley's hatch up and down the street. Then you punked out in a classical fashion with "My wife won't let me street race." In short, you've hardly been downplaying your hatch lately.

You street race? Cool, I street race too. I've been out on the scene from NYC to Philly, to Baltimore/DC, Charlotte, ATL and everywhere in between. I've been around enough to know that a dyno tune is valuable and that the fastest cars have been dialed in with the dyno as an aid.

As for respect, I'm not saying you're being disrespectful. I don't get caught up in all that. I just think it is funny how your HP number keeps dropping and how you are trying to make it seem as though your car was at less than full strength to explain the loss. As I recall Luis had similar explanations after his loss, but at least a trunk full of tools and tachometer issues make for a more believable story than a leaky valve stem seal. Either way, fix the valve stem seals, put some tires on and try the same race. You still won't beat the RSX. Your only shot now is a dig race and you know it. I think you'll be surprised at what that RSX can do from a dig, so I'm eager to see the re-match.

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 01:00 PM
Face it Mike your a do-boy, parts guy.. You claim your fame on shit other people built, no shops wanted you, thats why you work at a gun store now..

I know you like to sound cool, but after all the years of crap I'm over you and your claims..

So many people could post up info and really bash on you but they don't..

Why would you come in knowing you don't race?

Post it up man I have nothing to hide. I was fired from mainstream 6 years ago? I quit batlground cause I got paid dirt? I'm fat? I look like shrek? I can't work on cars? Are you going to insult my mom next?

All of that is meaningless cause at the end of the day there are several indisputable facts which ultimately irritate you :

1) I've always had faster cars
2) I've always made more power
3) I've always been smarter
4) I've always been better
5) How much money you , me, and Greg make is a dumb discussion . I make enough , and I don't sell guns. I never have. I did accounting part time as a favor and now do social media consulting for various businesses like lsl2 systems and adventure outdoors. My day job is IT .

I don't shut on other peoples setups. I shit on excuse makers who lie about the power they make (you), and I shit on people who can't lose and make up rumors to why they lost (Greg)

chunky
04-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Now you break down a sentence to make correction, well thats good son, I'm glad to see my tax dollars helped you to learn something..

GTFO with that bullshit you fat pussy!!

LOL. There you go with the name calling again. Grasping at straws. Call me a fat pussy to my face and see how that works out for you.

Both of you pussy avoided me when your cars were running, but you both are quick to jump on the keyboard knowing you have no car..

If your not going to run then be gone..

Don't worry. My next motor will be done soon. You'll be on the call out list. Oh, and I won't even bother running your LSVTEC. Get your H2B setup done and make it worth my time.

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 01:07 PM
Bobby was racing a b16 ef hatch when I was racing my 2.0l you were about 4 years too late Bobby.

Bobby is a shit talker and knows his only safe haven is a keyboard. In Person he couldnt argue I'd win he knows that

boosted347
04-19-2011, 01:18 PM
It will be back running today so it will be all up to jimmy if he can get the intercooler and cell built and tuned again ill be there fri night sat and sun
Sweet man glad to hear that...some of these guys should run your car...its uber slooooow lol

1civic
04-19-2011, 01:23 PM
I get that people downplay cars to get their hustle on at the street races. However, for the past several months you've been going on and on about how you will drag Moseley's hatch up and down the street. Then you punked out in a classical fashion with "My wife won't let me street race." In short, you've hardly been downplaying your hatch lately.

You street race? Cool, I street race too. I've been out on the scene from NYC to Philly, to Baltimore/DC, Charlotte, ATL and everywhere in between. I've been around enough to know that a dyno tune is valuable and that the fastest cars have been dialed in with the dyno as an aid.

As for respect, I'm not saying you're being disrespectful. I don't get caught up in all that. I just think it is funny how your HP number keeps dropping and how you are trying to make it seem as though your car was at less than full strength to explain the loss. As I recall Luis had similar explanations after his loss, but at least a trunk full of tools and tachometer issues make for a more believable story than a leaky valve stem seal. Either way, fix the valve stem seals, put some tires on and try the same race. You still won't beat the RSX. Your only shot now is a dig race and you know it. I think you'll be surprised at what that RSX can do from a dig, so I'm eager to see the re-match.

The red hatch has sat for over a year, and for the past 2-3yrs I had no time for that car, yes i have to be an adult.. Would you like my life story?

Come on man, I have used other shops because of the lame ass people like you.. If scottie was to tune my car then all of atlanta would know, he hasn't touched this car since the motor was in my EF, since then it has seen 4-5 sets of cams, 3-4 headers, etc.. Ed was the last to tune the car and i told you what it made....

When the K cars came out I never backed down, now they make close to 300hp in atlanta and it's time for change.. If I can hit the target number in my mind then you guys will be in trouble all over again.. I gave you info like, pro3, intake, and e85..

What will it make smart guy, you seen it run so no reason just yet to go K..

I still have no reason to built a 15 to 1 race motor, WHY? Cause Atlanta is so far behind on the motor game.. I never cared to much for event racing, i'm not a shop trying to get business.. I've been there done that with mustangs, and I don't care for those cars..

Again my life story, and what I know are from 15yrs of doing it, not buying it..

Now you guys have internet to read and learn, I never had that..

I do what I enjoy, and people know what I want them to know.. ;)

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Why I came in here was to point out

1) Bobby lost and his excuse is laughable
2) greg lost and his excuse is laughable

Period

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 01:26 PM
Bobby you aren't smart enough to run pro3 cams. You think this is gran turismo and you've just unlocked racing engine stage 5. So go throw your cams and e85 in and claim some ridiculous number with no proof. Then when you get waxed downplay the car about how you have a leaky kanooder valve.

1civic
04-19-2011, 01:30 PM
Guys please don't jump on here and brag about your 230-240 k cars.. This K vs B crap is old, I'll always make less power that's a fact.. If I decide to go K then i'll be sure to post pics and dyno sheets so everyone can see how cool I am..

Chunky run your car or GTFO..

I'm done with this I'm better than you or have more money than you bull-shit!!

1civic
04-19-2011, 01:31 PM
Bobby you aren't smart enough to run pro3 cams. You think this is gran turismo and you've just unlocked racing engine stage 5. So go throw your cams and e85 in and claim some ridiculous number with no proof. Then when you get waxed downplay the car about how you have a leaky kanooder valve.

Naw i want to be a dumb ass like you and crush my valve seals... Be gone mike your wack homie!!

1civic
04-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Why I came in here was to point out

1) Bobby lost and his excuse is laughable
2) greg lost and his excuse is laughable

Period

Was you there Mike? Umm, no... You were in your 13,000 TL that you have to make payments on.. LMAO!!
Please go away, I'd really hate to see how much more you can post, digging the hole deeper..

Later!!

1civic
04-19-2011, 01:38 PM
Bobby was racing a b16 ef hatch when I was racing my 2.0l you were about 4 years too late Bobby.

Bobby is a shit talker and knows his only safe haven is a keyboard. In Person he couldnt argue I'd win he knows that

I had a 240 Mike and you would not race it, even with the ugly dyno graph eric at e&e posted..

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 01:39 PM
Naw i want to be a dumb ass like you and crush my valve seals... Be gone mike your wack homie!!

Well when you're the first person in the country to get them you tend to figure out what works and what doesn't. David hsu sent tbone and donf the first and ONLY 2 sets of production pro3 cams in existence. Tbone got one set and me the other. Pro 3 didn't hit the market till about 6 months after I dynoed them.

No one knew the cams weren't compatible with rocket gen 1 springs, as it turned out many cams werent ask Johnzm and black r. We all were guiniea pigs and learned by trial and tribulation.

So you get the benefit of learning from pioneers like us. So now you can be just like everyone else just remember who was first.

You're welcome

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 01:41 PM
Was you there Mike? Umm, no... You were in your 13,000 TL that you have to make payments on.. LMAO!!
Please go away, I'd really hate to see how much more you can post, digging the hole deeper..

Later!!

Don't hate cause I have good credit. Get off welfare and maybe one day you can be like me.

04-19-2011, 01:41 PM
Actually, you've always been very cool in person, but you can't take any sort of criticism on a public forum. The night we met up for you to do your run with Moseley, everything was all cool. Until you got home and got the idea that the hatch was on spray or has a fully built motor, or that you were somehow tricked into starting out of your powerband. Then you made an issue out of other people keeping secrets about their builds while you yourself are now trying to tweak your setup on the low.

Tweak WHAT chunky!!??? WTH are you doing??? Moseley broke his axle, how long ago? and its STILL down? UM, moseley is not fucking broke, so someone with half a brain can figure out what goes on. dont try to divert the attention of you guys and ur "secret" builds by trying to talk about my motor. Moseley put my specs up on k20a in thread he made and i actually added on to it so how is that being secretive??? What are u doing again? IPS What? PLEASE MAN! Just b/c u put it in a "build thread" doesnt mean you will ACTUALLY use those parts.

And btw, i hope your not trying to make it seem like i was talking angry type of big boy shit online then in person i was "humble" if there was a problem between me and u or me and moseley like that, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT WE WOULD'VE BEEN DAMN RACING! keep it on cars man. keep it on cars.

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 01:44 PM
I had a 240 Mike and you would not race it, even with the ugly dyno graph eric at e&e posted..

You mean the 240 that needed an open line to make 3XX whp. Yeah lol you got caught I'm that lie too. Yup I don't remember it was so long ago cause you're really diggig back but yeah I prob declined to run your 240 from a roll with my NA Honda that has a top speed of 115mph

Good one.

But I do remember you saying you'd run me in kierons car and I dragged you all over Atlantic station after you said you'd beaten any car mainstream built. And you did exactly what you did here, a lot of talk, little action, and excuse making.

So out of all our races the count is mike 1 Bobby 0

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 01:47 PM
And btw, i hope your not trying to make it seem like i was talking angry type of big boy shit online then in person i was "humble" if there was a problem between me and u or me and moseley like that, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT WE WOULD'VE BEEN DAMN RACING! keep it on cars man. keep it on cars.

Ooo big bad Greg might beat us up for telling it like it is Ooooo

Anyone who flexes on the Internet is a pussy plain and simple.

Greg I will be HAPPY to tell you that you're acting like a jackass to your face. If you aren't man enough to take the criticism give it your best shot

04-19-2011, 01:49 PM

Yea thats right chunky like u and moseley didnt know what you were implying right? Who the hell do u think ur foolin???

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 01:51 PM
It's cause you type like a fucking inbred Greg. You talk intelligently but online you sound like a moron

04-19-2011, 01:56 PM
Ooo big bad Greg might beat us up for telling it like it is Ooooo

Anyone who flexes on the Internet is a pussy plain and simple.

Greg I will be HAPPY to tell you that you're acting like a jackass to your face. If you aren't man enough to take the criticism give it your best shot

Well mike what happened in the past? You didnt think i was flexing then when ur ass clamed up like the momma boy u are now. So dont try to act like u striaght up G now PUSSY! In my face bitch please!

1civic
04-19-2011, 01:56 PM
Don't hate cause I have good credit. Get off welfare and maybe one day you can be like me.

Mike, you again show how dumb you are dropping cams in of that size without checking rotation before start-up..

Now for some reason you go back to money when you claim baller status driving used TL.. How? joke or not that is wack homie!!

I seen you just after your RX8 got repo'd and you were in a busted civic, I again was in my 75,000 truck.. I said whats up, you then dropped your head and drove away..

You sound like someone I know, dude has a roommate and works PT at adventure outdoors..

I know it helps you to sleep, but if your comparing a bunch of nonsense online to look cool, well you need friends.. So sad Mike!!

04-19-2011, 01:57 PM
It's cause you type like a fucking inbred Greg. You talk intelligently but online you sound like a moron

whoa whoa mike......u just hurt my feelings.......LOL!!!!!!!

04-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Mike, you again show how dumb you are dropping cams in of that size without checking rotation before start-up..

Now for some reason you go back to money when you claim baller status driving used TL.. How? joke or not that is wack homie!!

I seen you just after your RX8 got repo'd and you were in a busted civic, I again was in my 75,000 truck.. I said whats up, you then dropped your head and drove away..

You sound like someone I know, dude has a roommate and works PT at adventure outdoors..

I know it helps you to sleep, but if your comparing a bunch of nonsense online to look cool, well you need friends.. So sad Mike!!

mmmmmmmm, i wondered what happened to his rx8. LOL!!

*EFilliated*
04-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Poor Viper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7R0ezsjQbI&feature=related

Baby steps child

1civic
04-19-2011, 02:00 PM
You mean the 240 that needed an open line to make 3XX whp. Yeah lol you got caught I'm that lie too. Yup I don't remember it was so long ago cause you're really diggig back but yeah I prob declined to run your 240 from a roll with my NA Honda that has a top speed of 115mph

Good one.

But I do remember you saying you'd run me in kierons car and I dragged you all over Atlantic station after you said you'd beaten any car mainstream built. And you did exactly what you did here, a lot of talk, little action, and excuse making.

So out of all our races the count is mike 1 Bobby 0

Ya, thats the car you claimed to build by hand, now you change the story.. What happen to it? Nevermind I know, It made 200 right?
Yep I lost, you pulled away when my speed cut hit.. But no excuses from me...lmao!!

04-19-2011, 02:00 PM
Vtecbitch is a fag and he sucks dick. I mean vteckiddie. Call me an assbag. Bitch boy you don't know me at all. How the fuck you get in this thread anyway. Go back and crawl under the pile of shit you dug your way out of better yet just eat the pile. Mike aka fagboy or mommy titty sucker

LOL!!!!!

chunky
04-19-2011, 02:01 PM
The red hatch has sat for over a year, and for the past 2-3yrs I had no time for that car, yes i have to be an adult.. Would you like my life story?

Come on man, I have used other shops because of the lame ass people like you.. If scottie was to tune my car then all of atlanta would know, he hasn't touched this car since the motor was in my EF, since then it has seen 4-5 sets of cams, 3-4 headers, etc.. Ed was the last to tune the car and i told you what it made....

When the K cars came out I never backed down, now they make close to 300hp in atlanta and it's time for change.. If I can hit the target number in my mind then you guys will be in trouble all over again.. I gave you info like, pro3, intake, and e85..

What will it make smart guy, you seen it run so no reason just yet to go K..

I still have no reason to built a 15 to 1 race motor, WHY? Cause Atlanta is so far behind on the motor game.. I never cared to much for event racing, i'm not a shop trying to get business.. I've been there done that with mustangs, and I don't care for those cars..

Again my life story, and what I know are from 15yrs of doing it, not buying it..

Now you guys have internet to read and learn, I never had that..

I do what I enjoy, and people know what I want them to know.. ;)

Unless you left the valve cover open and let your cams rust out, a motor doesn't really lose power sitting for 2 yrs. Run it a few miles, and it'll blow the cobwebs right out of the cylinders.

I don't really care for your life story. You seem like a nice guy overall. Just a little uptight about losing. LOL. I really don't care what your beef with mainstream is. I do all my own work. I always have. Because I'm doing stuff that shops and the big companies haven't done yet. To the point where some of those big companies have called me up and tried to hire me. But I don't let that shit get to my head and act like I'm king shit.

Guys please don't jump on here and brag about your 230-240 k cars.. This K vs B crap is old, I'll always make less power that's a fact.. If I decide to go K then i'll be sure to post pics and dyno sheets so everyone can see how cool I am..

Chunky run your car or GTFO..

I'm done with this I'm better than you or have more money than you bull-shit!!

Don't worry, when I bring my car out, I come out to run. I don't bitch about tires, whether it's a 20mph or 50mph roll. I don't downplay my motor or my chassis. I just run. If I win, awesome. If I lose, I get back in the lab and do work. In the end, I'm just doing this for shits and giggles. My feelings don't get hurt one way or the other, unlike some of you. :P

04-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Poor Viper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7R0ezsjQbI&feature=related

LOL! NICE!

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 02:08 PM

My rx8 was totaled cause it was struck by lightning, not repoed.

Check rotation? Are you making terms up again. You mean checking valve clearances, coil bind etc? Yeah we did all that. Who knew the ferrea valve stem seals being slightly taller would cause a problem. But I figured it out again you're welcome. You benefit from my hard work.

I never claimed to build kierons car you are making that u. DONF built his motor, my motor, Kevin trans motor. You didn't lose cause of speedcut jackass Jdm ecus don't have speed cut. I'm so sorry I prob didn't recognize you at Te gas station when you said hi. I was prob driving my friend peters hatch as I was in between cars when they totaled my rx8 out. And yes it's beat up but it's not mine.

Greg you have NEVER gotten in my face now you are also just making shit u.

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 02:09 PM
Yo homie you iz Wack.

Are you that dumb you can't tell sarcasm? Imnot balling in my Tl . There that's settled.

04-19-2011, 02:12 PM
Don't worry, when I bring my car out, I come out to run. I don't bitch about tires, whether it's a 20mph or 50mph roll. I don't downplay my motor or my chassis. I just run. If I win, awesome. If I lose, I get back in the lab and do work. In the end, I'm just doing this for shits and giggles. My feelings don't get hurt one way or the other.

Now this attitude adjustment you have chunky sounds MUCH BETTER:goodjob:

04-19-2011, 02:13 PM

Wow, dog how EASILY we forget shit of the past.

1civic
04-19-2011, 02:14 PM
Unless you left the valve cover open and let your cams rust out, a motor doesn't really lose power sitting for 2 yrs. Run it a few miles, and it'll blow the cobwebs right out of the cylinders.

I don't really care for your life story. You seem like a nice guy overall. Just a little uptight about losing. LOL. I really don't care what your beef with mainstream is. I do all my own work. I always have. Because I'm doing stuff that shops and the big companies haven't done yet. To the point where some of those big companies have called me up and tried to hire me. But I don't let that shit get to my head and act like I'm king shit.

Don't worry, when I bring my car out, I come out to run. I don't bitch about tires, whether it's a 20mph or 50mph roll. I don't downplay my motor or my chassis. I just run. If I win, awesome. If I lose, I get back in the lab and do work. In the end, I'm just doing this for shits and giggles. My feelings don't get hurt one way or the other, unlike some of you. :P

I rep anyone who can build anything, I'm not a fanboy, nor do I enjoy them being around.. I do me!!

Mike and his bullshit is why I stayed away from Mainstream, I have no beef with the shop.. Lately they have helped me on a couple of things, And I send people to scottie for a tune.. Anyone who has talk to me can can tell you about me, I enjoy any good runs.. Win or lose it's cool, I don't mean to make excuses for the red hatch, I just explained a little about her troubles.. I backed down from Moseley for this reason, and I thought nothing about a RSX.. Thats my fault, we all slip at some point.. I got caught end of story, 200hp was just a joke.. That is just a part of the play (setup) to run it back from a dig..LOL

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 02:14 PM
All this is smoke and mirrors and Bobby and Greg jerking each other off. Te fact remains you both lost, you both have bullshit excuses.

Greg makes power and can't win a race

Bobby lies about his power and can't win a race

Period. Bobby is a liar , Greg is a ricer at heart.

All the rest of this is a diversion to stay off the issue. How much money I make, whether I work on cars, etc is all bullshit. It doesn't matter.

I've always been faster, I've always been smarter, ive always been better than you two. That is indisputable. If you care to challenge that I'm happy to meet up and discuss it in person on my schedule of course.

chunky
04-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Tweak WHAT chunky!!??? WTH are you doing??? Moseley broke his axle, how long ago? and its STILL down? UM, moseley is not fucking broke, so someone with half a brain can figure out what goes on. dont try to divert the attention of you guys and ur "secret" builds by trying to talk about my motor. Moseley put my specs up on k20a in thread he made and i actually added on to it so how is that being secretive??? What are u doing again? IPS What? PLEASE MAN! Just b/c u put it in a "build thread" doesnt mean you will ACTUALLY use those parts.

You keep trying to say that you're not selling your transmission etc. I get messages from people about how it's funny that you kept saying you will keep the 5-spd and now are asking around about getting a 6spd transmission.

As for how long it's taking Moseley to put his car back together. . . What about you? You told me on the phone that it's going to take till JULY just to put new hubs on your car? Guess what, Moseley is doing the same thing and his car will be ready long before JULY. Anyone with any sense knows that it won't take till JULY to put some new hubs on an EG. Mainstream isn't THAT backlogged with work. Seriously. Don't call people out for being secretive and misleading when you are playing the same game.

Everything posted in my thread is what is actually going on the motor. LOL. Why wouldn't I use my IPS cams. They are the best in the game. Why would I pay $$$$ for a FULLY CUSTOM Hytech header and then not use it? LOL. Why would I order up CUSTOM RODS from Cunningham and not use them? Get real. Every part I have was selected for a well justified reason and all of that is talked about in my thread.

Yea thats right chunky like u and moseley didnt know what you were implying right? Who the hell do u think ur foolin???

You're fooling yourself if you think there was anything racist about what moseley said or the way he said it.

1civic
04-19-2011, 02:15 PM
My rx8 was totaled cause it was struck by lightning, not repoed.

Check rotation? Are you making terms up again. You mean checking valve clearances, coil bind etc? Yeah we did all that. Who knew the ferrea valve stem seals being slightly taller would cause a problem. But I figured it out again you're welcome. You benefit from my hard work.

I never claimed to build kierons car you are making that u. DONF built his motor, my motor, Kevin trans motor. You didn't lose cause of speedcut jackass Jdm ecus don't have speed cut. I'm so sorry I prob didn't recognize you at Te gas station when you said hi. I was prob driving my friend peters hatch as I was in between cars when they totaled my rx8 out. And yes it's beat up but it's not mine.

See now was that hard?

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 02:17 PM
Wow, dog how EASILY we forget shit of the past.

Please for the love of god tell me when y ou have EVER gotten in my face and I've backed down. Please! I'm old but I'm not that old

04-19-2011, 02:17 PM
What happened to you dog? You used to be cool and now are being a straight up BITCH! I went around rocking UR headers and taking up for ur punkass on ALL other websites where if they catch u in the street u gonna wine up stanking somewhere. So how the fuck you gonna come against me when all i've done in the past is took up for you, AFTER our fallout the first time. If u think i'm making excuses to why I LOST to moseley then thats fine. So b/c u say its sad or gets on ur nerves thats the end of it? DOG GET OVER YOURSELF! LOL!!

04-19-2011, 02:23 PM
You keep trying to say that you're not selling your transmission etc. I get messages from people about how it's funny that you kept saying you will keep the 5-spd and now are asking around about getting a 6spd transmission.

As for how long it's taking Moseley to put his car back together. . . What about you? You told me on the phone that it's going to take till JULY just to put new hubs on your car? Guess what, Moseley is doing the same thing and his car will be ready long before JULY. Anyone with any sense knows that it won't take till JULY to put some new hubs on an EG. Mainstream isn't THAT backlogged with work. Seriously. Don't call people out for being secretive and misleading when you are playing the same game.

Everything posted in my thread is what is actually going on the motor. LOL. Why wouldn't I use my IPS cams. They are the best in the game. Why would I pay $$$$ for a FULLY CUSTOM Hytech header and then not use it? LOL. Why would I order up CUSTOM RODS from Cunningham and not use them? Get real. Every part I have was selected for a well justified reason and all of that is talked about in my thread. do you get it now??

You're fooling yourself if you think there was anything racist about what moseley said or the way he said it.

Yea chunky i asked around about a 6 speed but have since changed my mind. so what? i might get my car painted also and have other bills that i cant pump all money into a car wheather it be performance or apperance. again SO WHAT!! and i'm not talking about the parts ur using in a bad way, i'm saying just bescause u say ur gonna use xxx cams in ur build thread, doesnt mean u will use those EXACT cams etc etc. So please stop with the secrective games and indirect crap. And if moseley is ready b4 july then thats good. good for him. that doesnt mean i will. maybe moseley has MORE money than me and can afford to put all and all into his car right now. I sure if u were the same way urs would've been done MONTHS ago right!? But maybe u have other shit to take care of as well.

04-19-2011, 02:27 PM
And stop blaming shit on kyle chunky. just b/c i magically figured out SOME stuff in matts build doesnt mean kyle told me. ask yourself(pretty sure u have) how the hell does/did kyle know about matt setup?????????????? DID U TELL HIM???? DID MOSELEY TELL HIM?????? DID MATT HIMSELF TELL HIM?? DID BLAKE TELL HIM???? If blake told him that was pretty shitty on his part. SO.................................. which one of you told kyle since he "told" me??????????????? speak up chunky. speak up!!!!!

chunky
04-19-2011, 02:29 PM
Now this attitude adjustment you have chunky sounds MUCH BETTER:goodjob:

Man, you know I'm the same ol me all the time. I realize right now my car isn't running, but when it is I have always brought it out to run. You can ask anyone who has run me in the past. I really don't care if I win or lose. If I race for money, it's play money for me. I don't bet money I can't afford to lose.

When my motor is running, there will be some callout threads. Rest assured of that. I'll even let you take the first crack at it. ;)

I rep anyone who can build anything, I'm not a fanboy, nor do I enjoy them being around.. I do me!!

Mike and his bullshit is why I stayed away from Mainstream, I have no beef with the shop.. Lately they have helped me on a couple of things, And I send people to scottie for a tune.. Anyone who has talk to me can can tell you about me, I enjoy any good runs.. Win or lose it's cool, I don't mean to make excuses for the red hatch, I just explained a little about her troubles.. I backed down from Moseley for this reason, and I thought nothing about a RSX.. Thats my fault, we all slip at some point.. I got caught end of story, 200hp was just a joke.. That is just a part of the play (setup) to run it back from a dig..LOL

Like I said, you seem pretty cool overall. I know that a lot of what you say here on the net is to get people riled up. I do the same shit sometimes. All part of the game, right? ;)

You can say whatever you want about your reasons for backing out of the run you had setup with Moseley. You can say you were slipping when you agreed to race the RSX. If you take the liberty to say whatever you want, then I am at liberty to laugh at the things you say.

04-19-2011, 02:33 PM
Greg makes power and can't win a race,Greg is a ricer at heart.

There u go again mike, hurting my feelings:( LOL!

I've always been faster, I've always been smarter, ive always been better than you two. That is indisputable.

Delusional again are we mike.

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 02:33 PM
I feel like I'm Michael Jordan and you're lebron James Greg. You'll never be his airness

04-19-2011, 02:39 PM
Man, you know I'm the same ol me all the time. I realize right now my car isn't running, but when it is I have always brought it out to run. You can ask anyone who has run me in the past. I really don't care if I win or lose. If I race for money, it's play money for me. I don't bet money I can't afford to lose.

When my motor is running, there will be some callout threads. Rest assured of that. I'll even let you take the first crack at it. ;)

LOL! it would be an honor dog! btw i never said u were scared to race and whatnot, but its good to know that u dont care if u win or lose. shit maybe we'll see a vid of you losing a race, which TRUELY means u dont mind losing. I got one. a LOST to moseley BOTH times! and dont dispute it either. but its also good to know that i dont have to check ur car for "hidden" features. Oh shit did i just say that? Well i guess moseley will say i'm implying that he sprayed again:)

1civic
04-19-2011, 02:41 PM

Like I said, you seem pretty cool overall. I know that a lot of what you say here on the net is to get people riled up. I do the same shit sometimes. All part of the game, right? ;)

You can say whatever you want about your reasons for backing out of the run you had setup with Moseley. You can say you were slipping when you agreed to race the RSX. If you take the liberty to say whatever you want, then I am at liberty to laugh at the things you say.

Yes, it's all a game and I can take what is dished out.. ;)

I am a little rusty with the typing skills, I'm also out of date on the K cars..

But If I'm out and someone is down to run 99% of the time I do run..

I'm very interested in getting the B back up to par.. She is a little out dated ;)

And for Mr Master Tech Mike, yes there is a technical term for which I speak of, My choice of words my not be on your computer HD so bare with me.. I'm not super cool and smart like you, remember? LOL

04-19-2011, 02:41 PM
I feel like I'm Michael Jordan and you're lebron James Greg. You'll never be his airness

LOL! while u feel like MJ, i'll be like LB.

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 02:47 PM
What happened to you dog? You used to be cool and now are being a straight up BITCH! I went around rocking UR headers and taking up for ur punkass on ALL other websites where if they catch u in the street u gonna wine up stanking somewhere. So how the fuck you gonna come against me when all i've done in the past is took up for you, AFTER our fallout the first time. If u think i'm making excuses to why I LOST to moseley then thats fine. So b/c u say its sad or gets on ur nerves thats the end of it? DOG GET OVER YOURSELF! LOL!!

If being a bitch is telling you to lose a race without making excuses, then yeah I'm a bitch.

I could careless what people think about me on other websites I shut kiddracing down in January. I made my money and now it's time to move on. I just don't consider cars a passion anymore.

Furthermore I do not care if you're a customer or advocated my header that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. So you get a pass cause you spent money with me?

If you act like a moron I'll call you one. Ask anyone. I would expect the same integrity from anyone else that's smart enough to seperate the two.

Let me guess you will now go around and bash my former business and my former products because we disagree online. You're kind of why I got out of the business. I can't stand uninformed customers

chunky
04-19-2011, 02:49 PM
Yea chunky i asked around about a 6 speed but have since changed my mind. so what? i might get my car painted also and have other bills that i cant pump all money into a car wheather it be performance or apperance. again SO WHAT!! and i'm not talking about the parts ur using in a bad way, i'm saying just bescause u say ur gonna use xxx cams in ur build thread, doesnt mean u will use those EXACT cams etc etc. So please stop with the secrective games and indirect crap. And if moseley is ready b4 july then thats good. good for him. that doesnt mean i will. maybe moseley has MORE money than me and can afford to put all and all into his car right now. I sure if u were the same way urs would've been done MONTHS ago right!? But maybe u have other shit to take care of as well.

If you don't have the money to put into the car, why would it be sitting at a shop not getting worked on? Shops charge storage fees on cars that aren't picked up after so many days etc. Anyhow, that's your business. If you want to keep it quiet, that's you. I'm just saying that you can't call out other people for being quiet about their setups when you don't like to let on everything that's happening with your build either.

As for my cams. . . why would I clay the motor with cams I'm not going to use? LMAO. I clayed the motor with IPS k2 mark III cams as shown in the pictures. I honestly don't have the spare time to clay a motor with the wrong cams just to trick people. I work on my motor in the spare time, which I don't have much of lately between work, gym, and various other commitments I have. Right now I'm waiting for some work to be done on some of the parts. Once I get those back, you'll see an update in my thread as well as pictures of the final assembly.

And stop blaming shit on kyle chunky. just b/c i magically figured out SOME stuff in matts build doesnt mean kyle told me. ask ur(pretty sure u have) how the hell does/did kyle know about matt setup?????????????? DID U TELL HIM???? DID MOSELEY TELL HIM?????? DID MATT HIMSELF TELL HIM?? DID BLAKE TELL HIM???? If blake told him that was pretty shitty on his part. SO.................................. which one of you told kyle since he "told" me??????????????? speak up chunky. speak up!!!!!

LMAO. I never told you any names. In fact, I was purposely not willing to name any names b/c I don't want to be involved in that mess anymore than I have to be.

I will tell you this much. Matt made it very clear to Ryan and me that he wanted his setup kept quiet. As a result we both kept our mouths shut. You can try to obfuscate all you want, but Matt is not stupid. He knows how word got around to you. He tried talking to you and another person in question and all he got were certifiable lies. At that point, he decided that these people showed a total lack of respect for him. Can't say I blame him at all.

DarKStaR
04-19-2011, 02:51 PM
theres actually 2 videos of chunky losing.....

04-19-2011, 02:55 PM
If being a bitch is telling you to lose a race without making excuses, then yeah I'm a bitch.

I could careless what people think about me on other websites I shut kiddracing down in January. I made my money and now it's time to move on. I just don't consider cars a passion anymore.

Furthermore I do not care if you're a customer or advocated my header that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. So you get a pass cause you spent money with me?

If you act like a moron I'll call you one. Ask anyone. I would expect the same integrity from anyone else that's smart enough to seperate the two.

Let me guess you will now go around and bash my former business and my former products because we disagree online. You're kind of why I got out of the business. I can't stand uninformed customers

I dont have to bash ur former business and i still have ur headers on my car, so what? The only moron is u! I dont need a "pass" with u. could fucking careless.

04-19-2011, 02:59 PM
If you don't have the money to put into the car, why would it be sitting at a shop not getting worked on? Shops charge storage fees on cars that aren't picked up after so many days etc. Anyhow, that's your business. If you want to keep it quiet, that's you. I'm just saying that you can't call out other people for being quiet about their setups when you don't like to let on everything that's happening with your build either.

As for my cams. . . why would I clay the motor with cams I'm not going to use? LMAO. I clayed the motor with IPS k2 mark III cams as shown in the pictures. I honestly don't have the spare time to clay a motor with the wrong cams just to trick people. I work on my motor in the spare time, which I don't have much of lately between work, gym, and various other commitments I have. Right now I'm waiting for some work to be done on some of the parts. Once I get those back, you'll see an update in my thread as well as pictures of the final assembly.

LMAO. I never told you any names. In fact, I was purposely not willing to name any names b/c I don't want to be involved in that mess anymore than I have to be.

I will tell you this much. Matt made it very clear to Ryan and me that he wanted his setup kept quiet. As a result we both kept our mouths shut. You can try to obfuscate all you want, but Matt is not stupid. He knows how word got around to you. He tried talking to you and another person in question and all he got were certifiable lies. At that point, he decided that these people showed a total lack of respect for him. Can't say I blame him at all.

Chunky, dont even try to damn go there with the old"i didnt tell u any names b.s". damn kyle called me back when this all jumped off, saying U,MATT AND MOSELEY WERE HARASSING HIM ABOUT SOMETHING HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT! so dont even try that shit. And who knows how much time you have to use other cams and clay the motor again? b/c u say you dont? come on man!

04-19-2011, 03:02 PM
And as far as matt wanting his setup kept quiet b/c of theft purposes, thats one thing and understandable, but we all know thats NOT the reason why. but hey if u guys say so right.

chunky
04-19-2011, 03:03 PM
LOL! it would be an honor dog! btw i never said u were scared to race and whatnot, but its good to know that u dont care if u win or lose. shit maybe we'll see a vid of you losing a race, which TRUELY means u dont mind losing. I got one. a LOST to moseley BOTH times! and dont dispute it either. but its also good to know that i dont have to check ur car for "hidden" features. Oh shit did i just say that? Well i guess moseley will say i'm implying that he sprayed again:)

Haha. Now don't go around telling everyone I'm acting like I'm royalty acting like it's an honor to race me. A run is just a run. There are vids of my ep3 losing. Go look for the vids from the night I ran Green Goblin. He def. got me. I wasn't happy about it, but Ivan is a cool ass dude, and I totally respect what he did with his car. It was clean & fast. I also ran Jarvik's integra that night. His shit wasn't running right, so I def. owe him a re-match. I didn't know 100% what either of those guys were running under the hood at the time, but I still ran them b/c I heard they'd be good runs. You can talk to anyone I run. There's never any bad feelings after the fact, win or lose.

Yes, it's all a game and I can take what is dished out.. ;)

I am a little rusty with the typing skills, I'm also out of date on the K cars..

But If I'm out and someone is down to run 99% of the time I do run..

I'm very interested in getting the B back up to par.. She is a little out dated ;)

And for Mr Master Tech Mike, yes there is a technical term for which I speak of, My choice of words my not be on your computer HD so bare with me.. I'm not super cool and smart like you, remember? LOL

Well, I didn't mean to pick on your typing skills, I was just making a little joke aimed at Greg (go check the other thread where he accused Moseley of being racist b/c he used some street slang in one of his posts.). I make jokes b/c I can take jokes. It's rare that you'll ever see me calling names and getting all serious about this street racing shit. Unless I'm purposely trying to push someone's buttons. ;)

04-19-2011, 03:04 PM
theres actually 2 videos of chunky losing.....

really??? RECENTLY like b4 his car went down? please provide link.........

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 03:07 PM

Maybe you should learn more about what you try to explain then. Instead of always having me correct you

DarKStaR
Heres the ones ive seen....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jsHVRbrz68

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3IOghfZAyo

I didn't know 100% what either of those guys were running under the hood at the time, but I still ran them b/c I heard they'd be good runs. You can talk to anyone I run. There's never any bad feelings after the fact, win or lose.

Yet another attitude adjustment. I may have been wrong about you chunky:goodjob: Thats if this all isnt a con............

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 03:09 PM

Maybe you should learn more about what you try to explain then. Instead of always having me correct you

04-19-2011, 03:12 PM
Heres the ones ive seen....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jsHVRbrz68

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3IOghfZAyo

OK, I STAND CORRECTED CHUNKY. as far as this part goes! could've left the little comments out the vid but never the less, i stand corrected. Just hope that this chunky in these old vid is the same chunky of today!

chunky
04-19-2011, 03:14 PM
Chunky, dont even try to damn go there with the old"i didnt tell u any names b.s". damn kyle called me back when this all jumped off, saying U,MATT AND MOSELEY WERE HARASSING HIM ABOUT SOMETHING HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT! so dont even try that shit. And who knows how much time you have to use other cams and clay the motor again? b/c u say you dont? come on man!

The last time I spoke with Kyle was when I randomly bumped into him at a Batteries plus while my little sister was visiting home over winter break. Aside from that, we might have traded a few posts on the forums or a quick phone call, but I've been busy and so has he. I can promise you that I haven't been blowing him up about anything. You may want to ask him again about whether or not I've been harassing him about anything. ;)

And as far as matt wanting his setup kept quiet b/c of theft purposes, thats one thing and understandable, but we all know thats NOT the reason why. but hey if u guys say so right.
Doesn't matter why he wanted to keep his setup secret. That was his wish, and I respected it. That's probably why he trusts me enough to tell me what's been going on and even letting me turn a few wrenches on his car here and there. Point is he wanted to keep it quiet and someone that was supposedly his friend went around telling everyone about it instead of talking to him about it.

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 03:20 PM
OK, I STAND CORRECTED CHUNKY. as far as this part goes! could've left the little comments out the vid but never the less, i stand corrected. Just hope that this chunky in these old vid is the same chunky of today!

Chunky hasn't changed. His friends who have known him longer than 6 months know that.

chunky
04-19-2011, 03:20 PM
Yet another attitude adjustment. I may have been wrong about you chunky:goodjob: Thats if this all isnt a con............

Oh snap, did my record just stand up and speak for itself? Did I really do a freeway roll race followed by a 1st gear roll race on 195 tires against a stripped hatch with unknown mods/motor and 205 tires??? LOL. That was a fun night. There will be more of that come this summer when the epTHRILLA is back at full strength.

The chunky in the old vid is gone man. The new chunky will hopefully be a little faster. ;)

04-19-2011, 03:23 PM
The last time I spoke with Kyle was when I randomly bumped into him at a Batteries plus while my little sister was visiting home over winter break. Aside from that, we might have traded a few posts on the forums or a quick phone call, but I've been busy and so has he. I can promise you that I haven't been blowing him up about anything. You may want to ask him again about whether or not I've been harassing him about anything. ;)

If u say so chunky. you keep telling yourself that:goodjob:

Doesn't matter why he wanted to keep his setup secret. That was his wish, and I respected it. That's probably why he trusts me enough to tell me what's been going on and even letting me turn a few wrenches on his car here and there. Point is he wanted to keep it quiet and someone that was supposedly his friend went around telling everyone about it instead of talking to him about it.

Well damn chunky, maybe matt should take it up with whoever he THINKS told his setup. I dont know anybody matt knows that would tell his setup so what does that tell you?? I told him,u and moseley i guessed at some of the stuff and u got mad about it when i was right on SOME stuff. sounds like a personal problem to me:)

04-19-2011, 03:25 PM
Oh snap, did my record just stand up and speak for itself? Did I really do a freeway roll race followed by a 1st gear roll race on 195 tires against a stripped hatch with unknown mods/motor and 205 tires??? LOL. That was a fun night. There will be more of that come this summer when the epTHRILLA is back at full strength.

The chunky in the old vid is gone man. The new chunky will hopefully be a little faster. ;)

I'm not talking about ur speed, i'm talking about ur personality being the same. epTHRILLA huh. lol. just glad it will be more all motor k's out:goodjob:

Moseley
04-19-2011, 03:27 PM
Moseley broke his axle, how long ago? and its STILL down? UM, moseley is not fucking broke, so someone with half a brain can figure out what goes on. dont try to divert the attention of you guys and ur "secret" builds by trying to talk about my motor.

LOL what have I been doing? I've been working on my own shit rather than talking a bunch of shit online while others work on my car. when you call up a shop and say "install these hubs and axles", you don't have any clue what it takes to do that. I have to get a ball joint separator, take apart the front end, order hubs, get some wheel bearings, press the old shit out, put the new shit in, take apart broken axles, get greasy as hell putting together new ones, and put that shit all back together. then go get it aligned, etc.

After it is running I'm going to go drive around and experiment with K pro nitrous windows and output switches to see if I can adjust fuel & timing individually per gear.

Meanwhile you'll be sitting there asking mainstream to put your shit together, and scotty to tune your nitrous. I can't wait until you get that done, because I will trash you on any "bought" nitrous tune that you have. That shit is not plug and play. dry kits are not childs play. if you can't control yourself enough to keep a boosted D series together, you'll blow up that K in no time. my advice, go get a wet kit unless you can tune it yourself and understand all the factors involved when spraying dry. Oh but wait, you don't take other's advice. I'm talking to a wall. later.

04-19-2011, 03:35 PM
LOL what have I been doing? I've been working on my own shit rather than talking a bunch of shit online while others work on my car. when you call up a shop and say "install these hubs and axles", you don't have any clue what it takes to do that. I have to get a ball joint separator, take apart the front end, order hubs, get some wheel bearings, press the old shit out, put the new shit in, take apart broken axles, get greasy as hell putting together new ones, and put that shit all back together. then go get it aligned, etc.

After it is running I'm going to go drive around and experiment with K pro nitrous windows and output switches to see if I can adjust fuel & timing individually per gear.

Meanwhile you'll be sitting there asking mainstream to put your shit together, and scotty to tune your nitrous. I can't wait until you get that done, because I will trash you on any "bought" nitrous tune that you have. That shit is not plug and play. dry kits are not childs play. if you can't control yourself enough to keep a boosted D series together, you'll blow up that K in no time. my advice, go get a wet kit unless you can tune it yourself and understand all the factors involved when spraying dry. Oh but wait, you don't take other's advice. I'm talking to a wall. later.

awwww, looky at little moseley so called "snapping" on me. Who told you i have a dry kit? turbo D series blew up in a month of having it. Did i do a chunky and build it myself?(no not picking at ur last setup chunky)How long ago was that??? LOL! But keep it up dog! its only better in the end:ninja: I hope i'm getting under ur skin. that fucking sensation u have when ur fucking a chic will fail in comparison with the sensation u will get from my car:) Now who's talking shit?? LOL!!!!!!!

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 03:38 PM
I just think it's hilarious the two biggest shit talkers get SO BENT out of shape when someone talks shit back to them.

Mosely chunky and the rest don't know you two as long as I have. So you can attempt to make up stuff to them when you BOTH KNOW you can't do the same with me.

I knew Bobby when he thought 165 whp was fast and I knew Greg when he idolized Halfwits turbo d series.

And I was racing all motor hondas LONG before I ever worked at mainstream. I was revvng to 10000 with my 186whp oem gsr when NO ONE but black r and Johnzm were doing it.

So yeah I took a few shots at both of you, get over it

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 03:40 PM
3.5 years to build, 2 months on the street with 1 loss.

I'd hang it up if I were you lol

chunky
04-19-2011, 03:41 PM
If u say so chunky. you keep telling yourself that:goodjob:

Well damn chunky, maybe matt should take it up with whoever he THINKS told his setup. I dont know anybody matt knows that would tell his setup so what does that tell you?? I told him,u and moseley i guessed at some of the stuff and u got mad about it when i was right on SOME stuff. sounds like a personal problem to me:)

You're welcome to search my phone for texts to Kyle or check my call records. Hell, I'll print up my T-Mobile detail billing reports for the last year for you. I told you that I am staying out of it as much as possible, and I am not kidding about that. If Kyle is telling you that I am harassing him, I will go ahead and tell you right now that he is flat out lying. I really don't think he's telling you that b/c I'm sure he knows how easy it would be for me to disprove that. So like I said, make sure you aren't mis-quoting him. Ask him again if I have been harassing him about anything. ;)

As for what you told Matt, moseley, and me, you told us you went to the shop and saw his car there. Matt asked the shop owner if he ever spoke to anyone of your description. Shop owner said no. Later you changed your story to "i just drove by the shop and didn't talk to anyone" If you just drove by, you wouldn't have known matt's car was there b/c it was still a cold time of year and the shop doors were closed. Your story keeps changing, which makes it obvious that you are covering for someone. So that is why I find it laughable that you keep talking about k-unity and being up front about stuff when you are really the one that refuses to be up front. There's one big difference between Matt keeping his setup quiet and you telling lies to cover someone else's ass. What Matt's doing doesn't involve any lies. He has an all motor RSX. He chooses not to tell any specifics, but he's not lying to anyone about what he's got. There's a difference between not saying anything and telling lies.

04-19-2011, 03:42 PM
Hey moseley i just texted you and chunky:)

Vteckidd
04-19-2011, 03:47 PM
K-segregation bro

I want a lynching up in this bitch

1civic
04-19-2011, 03:48 PM
Mike 165 back in the day with 100 shot was quick and won races..LOL

I knew of you when you had the CRX, I then had a CRX.. We never crossed paths and I respected what you knew..

You just have a big mouth and talk yourself to be bigger than you are though, no different from what you claim of me.. ;)
It's all talk anyways, not everyone is like you.. I myself per-fur people to know less of me, keeps the drama to a min..LOL

04-19-2011, 03:50 PM
You're welcome to search my phone for texts to Kyle or check my call records. Hell, I'll print up my T-Mobile detail billing reports for the last year for you. I told you that I am staying out of it as much as possible, and I am not kidding about that. If Kyle is telling you that I am harassing him, I will go ahead and tell you right now that he is flat out lying. I really don't think he's telling you that b/c I'm sure he knows how easy it would be for me to disprove that. So like I said, make sure you aren't mis-quoting him. Ask him again if I have been harassing him about anything. ;)

As for what you told Matt, moseley, and me, you told us you went to the shop and saw his car there. Matt asked the shop owner if he ever spoke to anyone of your description. Shop owner said no. Later you changed your story to "i just drove by the shop and didn't talk to anyone" If you just drove by, you wouldn't have known matt's car was there b/c it was still a cold time of year and the shop doors were closed. Your story keeps changing, which makes it obvious that you are covering for someone. So that is why I find it laughable that you keep talking about k-unity and being up front about stuff when you are really the one that refuses to be up front. There's one big difference between Matt keeping his setup quiet and you telling lies to cover someone else's ass. What Matt's doing doesn't involve any lies. He has an all motor RSX. He chooses not to tell any specifics, but he's not lying to anyone about what he's got. There's a difference between not saying anything and telling lies.

Once again you are wrong chunky, i NEVER changed my story and I DID drive by the shop and the DOORS WERE OPEN! PERIOD! SORRY IF BLAKE LIED TO HIM AND SAID THERE WERENT! matter of fact there were two guys out there looking at me crazy cause they didnt know who i was or what i was doing. So give it a rest. I havent even met blake or anyone at his shop in person! like i told u i guess at SOME stuff in his build and u guys confirmed some of it by getting mad and U personally asking me in person "so yea man where did such and such(u know what u said) come from". So u did that not me. and i'm not lying or covering for anyone. If thats what you chosse to believe then thats on you. again sounds like a personal problem.

Black R
04-19-2011, 03:50 PM
Wow move this garbage to the 1civic thread!

Back on topic:

I think this built rsx should take the race against the 2j240.
I mean, lose and it's like lol you beat an allmotor 4cyl in a heavy chassis!
Win and it's like haha you beat a jz car.

Besides, if it's not single yet then it's really not *that* fast IMO...

91s13
04-19-2011, 04:08 PM
Wow move this garbage to the 1civic thread!

Back on topic:

I think this built rsx should take the race against the 2j240.
I mean, lose and it's like lol you beat an allmotor 4cyl in a heavy chassis!
Win and it's like haha you beat a jz car.

Besides, if it's not single yet then it's really not *that* fast IMO...

i don't think it's gonna happen.

chunky
04-19-2011, 04:10 PM
Once again you are wrong chunky, i NEVER changed my story and I DID drive by the shop and the DOORS WERE OPEN! PERIOD! SORRY IF BLAKE LIED TO HIM AND SAID THERE WERENT! matter of fact there were two guys out there looking at me crazy cause they didnt know who i was or what i was doing. So give it a rest. I havent even met blake or anyone at his shop in person! like i told u i guess at SOME stuff in his build and u guys confirmed some of it by getting mad and U personally asking me in person "so yea man where did such and such(u know what u said) come from". So u did that not me. and i'm not lying or covering for anyone. If thats what you chosse to believe then thats on you. again sounds like a personal problem.

Oh really, you can just look at a car sitting in a bay and know what motor it has, what compression it's running, and what cams it has? Granted, you weren't right about all of it, but only a fool would believe they were all lucky guesses. You heard info from someone that came in asking questions about the RSX. I really don't know why you are trying to deny that. You are not Dionne Warwick. You are not part of the psychic friends network. Information does not spread through telepathy, it spreads when people talk. So seriously man, you're not fooling anyone with that schtick.

1civic
04-19-2011, 04:11 PM

It's not that fast, it run what a 12.5?.. ;)

David88vert
04-19-2011, 04:11 PM
I think that boosted snail and I could take you all.......
just stirring the pot.....

chunky
04-19-2011, 04:13 PM

For what it's worth, I told him to run you. Obviously you think you've got something for him, he should go find out.

1civic
04-19-2011, 04:20 PM
Chunky even I heard 13+ to 1 and some big cams.. 290+hp.. Someone out that night had info, I didn't hear that from anyone you know.. Truth or not, it's a strong set-up.. Doner car would be in order if it was mine.. ;)

chunky
04-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Chunky even I heard 13+ to 1 and some big cams.. 290+hp.. Someone out that night had info, I didn't hear that from anyone you know.. Truth or not, it's a strong set-up.. Doner car would be in order if it was mine.. ;)

You got that right! It's gonna make people second guess whether they want to play with RSXs. :)

boosted347
04-19-2011, 05:05 PM
I think that boosted snail and I could take you all.......
just stirring the pot.....
:ninja:

Black R
04-19-2011, 05:23 PM
For what it's worth, I told him to run you. Obviously you think you've got something for him, he should go find out.

i hope he does take up on this.

chunky, txt me if you guys actually set this up.

i'll bring my rb20240 for lulz.

thundercatz1
04-19-2011, 06:53 PM
You wouldnt have this problem with a V8......