PDA

View Full Version : i give up!

boosted1jz
10-24-2005, 06:36 PM
welp, after yesterdays fiasco(sp?) with the supra.... im done.... i quit! im throwing the towel in..... i cant take it anymore :( its allllways breaking.. i havent even gotten to enjoy the fucking car for over a day :( so i think imma part the fucker out and get a boat :D next years boating/drinking season will be great :D or so i hope LOL

ill still be around... just not as much i dont think :(

end rant**

The Yousef
10-24-2005, 06:38 PM
damn chris...i'm sorry man...good luck

Brett
10-24-2005, 06:40 PM
So if you get rid of it you cant still be around all the time? :confused: We are your friends if you have a import or not

kilpatty43
10-24-2005, 06:45 PM
yeah man you cant just leave us...but i feel your pain on the car man...ive got pretty shitty luck with mine too

never_finished
10-24-2005, 06:48 PM
i know how ya feel, mine has been in and out of the shop all week. it sucks i wanna smash the windshield at times...but everytime its "fixed" i get all happy. What can ya do.

HyPer50
10-24-2005, 06:49 PM
just sell the poopra and get you a rustang haha

AznTraitor
10-24-2005, 06:50 PM
damn carkuff, what happened this time?

The Yousef
just sell the poopra and get you a rustang haha

or get a honduh!!! you can feel power of the Vee Attack!!!

The Ren
Damn that sucks...

Tank
10-24-2005, 06:53 PM
ill kill you if you do :D

psychodrama_81
10-24-2005, 06:54 PM
yeah man you cant just leave us...but i feel your pain on the car man...ive got pretty shitty luck with mine too
Tell me about it.....I still cant get my car to Matt fast enough, nor can I drive it(legally).

boosted1jz
10-24-2005, 06:57 PM
i know how ya feel, mine has been in and out of the shop all week. it sucks i wanna smash the windshield at times...but everytime its "fixed" i get all happy. What can ya do.

yea but see i have been waiting 10 months for this... and havent even been able to enjoy it a full day between both times it has broken!!! im tired of waiting and dumping more and more money into it :(

something in the transmission happend... not sure yet its still sitting at battleground....

yes i willl still be around! i luv allll of you peeps!!! its just been tough hangin round alot cause work has picked up again :D and i have been planning a bunch of stuff latly so its hard to get online as much anymore.... ill still be at alot of the meets :D cause i love to mingle with the people!

i dont think ill be getting another car 4 a while... i still have my firebird...which will be going under resto/building :D very very soon now and im getting me a boat :D probably 1 with a realllly big engine like a 454 with a blower :D or something who knows?!?!

BTLFED
10-24-2005, 08:14 PM
yea but see i have been waiting 10 months for this... and havent even been able to enjoy it a full day between both times it has broken!!! im tired of waiting and dumping more and more money into it :(

something in the transmission happend... not sure yet its still sitting at battleground....

yes i willl still be around! i luv allll of you peeps!!! its just been tough hangin round alot cause work has picked up again :D and i have been planning a bunch of stuff latly so its hard to get online as much anymore.... ill still be at alot of the meets :D cause i love to mingle with the people!

i dont think ill be getting another car 4 a while... i still have my firebird...which will be going under resto/building :D very very soon now and im getting me a boat :D probably 1 with a realllly big engine like a 454 with a blower :D or something who knows?!?!

Quit being a wuss.....the tag on my CRX expired April of 2003 and I still love it.....it will be back......I hope.....

speedminded
10-24-2005, 08:50 PM
sell the supra for a boat and you think you had mechanical problems before?!!! haha, just wait...

Spyder
10-24-2005, 08:53 PM
put the supra motor in a boat :D

TwinyTwin
10-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Alright chris, when do you want me to pecker slap you! Cause I have been handing out pajwa's all day like they were free! I just cant believe you are giving up so quickly. Well it looks like the all mighty buick prevails over the supra, since we cant have our race. Long live the all mighty BUICK....when ever I get that damn thing running again.

WINDSOR
10-24-2005, 09:12 PM
mk3 supras are lame. kidding though....build the firebird..502 rat with twin T-88s should be good to go.

boosted1jz
10-24-2005, 10:18 PM
dont think it doesnt pain me to sell it..... i just cant deal with this anymore though :( the car has been down for 10 months, i finally get it going.... then bend a valve... o well shit happens.... and now this... its killing me

and yes i know that boats can be a PITA.... but atleast even if it doesnt run... i can leave it in the water, lay out in it and get a tan and get drunk LOL

7Mpower89
10-25-2005, 04:51 AM
dont think it doesnt pain me to sell it..... i just cant deal with this anymore though :( the car has been down for 10 months, i finally get it going.... then bend a valve... o well shit happens.... and now this... its killing me

and yes i know that boats can be a PITA.... but atleast even if it doesnt run... i can leave it in the water, lay out in it and get a tan and get drunk LOL

Invest in a good set of paddles, you'll need'em! :crazy:

Serriously though, sorry to hear it man, it sucks that we only got to cruise in the Sup's for one day...