Thread: i give up!

Default i give up!

welp, after yesterdays fiasco(sp?) with the supra.... im done.... i quit! im throwing the towel in..... i cant take it anymore its allllways breaking.. i havent even gotten to enjoy the fucking car for over a day so i think imma part the fucker out and get a boat next years boating/drinking season will be great or so i hope LOL

ill still be around... just not as much i dont think

end rant**
    If You Aint Blowin You Aint Goin!!!

"So, Lone Star. Now you see that evil will always triumph...because good is dumb."

damn chris...i'm sorry man...good luck
    Val RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    my only rule in life
    1: NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DATE A GIRL OFF IA, OR TELL A GIRLFRIEND ABOUT IA.

So if you get rid of it you cant still be around all the time? :confused: We are your friends if you have a import or not
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

corvette chick at heart kilpatty43's Avatar

yeah man you cant just leave us...but i feel your pain on the car man...ive got pretty shitty luck with mine too

"Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person." ~Jeremy Roenick

And my top let back never_finished's Avatar

i know how ya feel, mine has been in and out of the shop all week. it sucks i wanna smash the windshield at times...but everytime its "fixed" i get all happy. What can ya do.

‹^›‹(ςΏσ)›‹^›

just sell the poopra and get you a rustang haha
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

damn carkuff, what happened this time?

Quote Originally Posted by HyPer50
    just sell the poopra and get you a rustang haha
    or get a honduh!!! you can feel power of the Vee Attack!!!
    Val RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    my only rule in life
    1: NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DATE A GIRL OFF IA, OR TELL A GIRLFRIEND ABOUT IA.

Damn that sucks...
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

ill kill you if you do

Quote Originally Posted by kilpatty43
    yeah man you cant just leave us...but i feel your pain on the car man...ive got pretty shitty luck with mine too
    Tell me about it.....I still cant get my car to Matt fast enough, nor can I drive it(legally).

Quote Originally Posted by never_finished
    i know how ya feel, mine has been in and out of the shop all week. it sucks i wanna smash the windshield at times...but everytime its "fixed" i get all happy. What can ya do.
    yea but see i have been waiting 10 months for this... and havent even been able to enjoy it a full day between both times it has broken!!! im tired of waiting and dumping more and more money into it

something in the transmission happend... not sure yet its still sitting at battleground....

yes i willl still be around! i luv allll of you peeps!!! its just been tough hangin round alot cause work has picked up again and i have been planning a bunch of stuff latly so its hard to get online as much anymore.... ill still be at alot of the meets cause i love to mingle with the people!

i dont think ill be getting another car 4 a while... i still have my firebird...which will be going under resto/building very very soon now and im getting me a boat probably 1 with a realllly big engine like a 454 with a blower or something who knows?!?!

"So, Lone Star. Now you see that evil will always triumph...because good is dumb."

Quote Originally Posted by boosted1jz
    yea but see i have been waiting 10 months for this... and havent even been able to enjoy it a full day between both times it has broken!!! im tired of waiting and dumping more and more money into it

something in the transmission happend... not sure yet its still sitting at battleground....

yes i willl still be around! i luv allll of you peeps!!! its just been tough hangin round alot cause work has picked up again and i have been planning a bunch of stuff latly so its hard to get online as much anymore.... ill still be at alot of the meets cause i love to mingle with the people!

i dont think ill be getting another car 4 a while... i still have my firebird...which will be going under resto/building very very soon now and im getting me a boat probably 1 with a realllly big engine like a 454 with a blower or something who knows?!?!
    Quit being a wuss.....the tag on my CRX expired April of 2003 and I still love it.....it will be back......I hope.....
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

--Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

Generally I don't count past 10.

www.jasontbarker.com speedminded's Avatar

sell the supra for a boat and you think you had mechanical problems before?!!! haha, just wait...

Formerly Spyder Man

put the supra motor in a boat
    :boobies:

Alright chris, when do you want me to pecker slap you! Cause I have been handing out pajwa's all day like they were free! I just cant believe you are giving up so quickly. Well it looks like the all mighty buick prevails over the supra, since we cant have our race. Long live the all mighty BUICK....when ever I get that damn thing running again.

IA.com BS DETECTOR

mk3 supras are lame. kidding though....build the firebird..502 rat with twin T-88s should be good to go.

dont think it doesnt pain me to sell it..... i just cant deal with this anymore though the car has been down for 10 months, i finally get it going.... then bend a valve... o well shit happens.... and now this... its killing me

and yes i know that boats can be a PITA.... but atleast even if it doesnt run... i can leave it in the water, lay out in it and get a tan and get drunk LOL

Quote Originally Posted by boosted1jz
    dont think it doesnt pain me to sell it..... i just cant deal with this anymore though the car has been down for 10 months, i finally get it going.... then bend a valve... o well shit happens.... and now this... its killing me

and yes i know that boats can be a PITA.... but atleast even if it doesnt run... i can leave it in the water, lay out in it and get a tan and get drunk LOL
    Invest in a good set of paddles, you'll need'em!

Serriously though, sorry to hear it man, it sucks that we only got to cruise in the Sup's for one day...

1989 Turbo Targa. Stock Rebuild. HK$ MGH, ARP's, BIC DP, Cooleeze/OBX 3", Walbro 255 FP.

http://www.myspace.com/jstrand