PDA

View Full Version : random vent!

THEONE
09-29-2009, 10:01 PM
fuck it, just venting,

just wanna say im in fuckin hell. ive been playin my situation off like its no biggie but it sucks im in fuckin pain all day at work and when i get home. im hungry as all hell and freakin bored as shit.

i refuse all pain meds cause im stupid i guess,i saw my new doctor today and i got 2 1/2 weeks left til i get my wires taken out....good news right??

hell yeah and no at the same time. i still have 3 weeks of being bound by rubberbands after the wires are out before i can actually eat soild food,,fuck shit damn piss ahh hell lololool oh yeah i booked my wire removal while awake hahha im a sucker for pain i guess, the doc was like WTF? i was like man i broke my face and in seconds i shook it off, thanks to god i have the strenght to deal with this pain,with out him i could not imagine.

oh and yeah i broke my jaw in 3 places 3 weeks ago in case your woundering.i found out i may never be the same too, i hate having no feeling on my right side of my face. nerve damage sucks ass....

the last solid thing i had in my mouth was the pavement, always wear a helment when you ride a bike or bicycle kids!!! and a full face one a regular one wont help,protect your chin....and be thankful every time your able to take a bite, its the little things we take for granted that are so much more than we realize.... end rant i feel better :D :D

ok im done venting im gonna drink some dinner and beat the shit outta my guitar!!!!

BKgen®
09-29-2009, 10:04 PM
oh word?

EL42
09-29-2009, 10:05 PM
OH SHIT,MAN. THAT SUCKS( no pun intended) what were you riding?

THEONE
09-29-2009, 10:10 PM
OH SHIT,MAN. THAT SUCKS( no pun intended) what were you riding?

i was on a pile of shit bicycle i built and put a 2 stroke engine on, i got like 150mpg on it and had modded it to go 50mph the shit part is i was goin 5mph up hill and bam!!

i rode hundreds of miles on these things i built 3 and the one time i take a slow ride around the block BAM!!!!

Dylan
09-29-2009, 10:21 PM
damn man.i hope u recover without serious long term problems.

THEONE
09-29-2009, 10:34 PM
damn man.i hope u recover without serious long term problems.

i hope so too, when i take a drink sometimes the shit pours on the floor, im being payed back i think from when i was an asshole kid makin fun of people in the same boat...

aint karma a bitch...what goes around comes around...no bull shit

98blackcivic
09-29-2009, 10:38 PM
i hope so too, when i take a drink sometimes the shit pours on the floor, im being payed back i think from when i was an asshole kid makin fun of people in the same boat...

yepppp
karmas dealt wit me before

man mike i hope your shit gets better and pain goes away
if not, i hope you can continue to find the strength to fight it!
feel better

roxie911
09-29-2009, 10:39 PM
Damn that sucks...I hope you get better soon.

I feel ya on the ranting though. I wish I had a place to vent lol

THEONE
09-29-2009, 10:40 PM
Damn that sucks...I hope you get better soon.

I feel ya on the ranting though. I wish I had a place to vent lol

you have a place to vent.... the whoreslounge on IA lolol :D venting since 02 or 03 even though my profile says 04 ia got hacked a few times lol and i had to start over hahaha

CasadeWaffle
09-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Thats why I only drive cars. Get well soon.

Catnip
09-29-2009, 10:51 PM
ok im done venting im gonna drink some dinner

I'm sorry, but I'm seriously laughing my fucking ass off. Just the way you worded all of this... :lmfao:

THEONE
09-29-2009, 10:53 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm seriously laughing my fucking ass off. Just the way you worded all of this... :lmfao:

glad to have made you laugh and smile hahahaha wish i could but the shit hurts hahahaha

Catnip
09-29-2009, 10:55 PM
glad to have made you laugh and smile hahahaha wish i could but the shit hurts hahahaha

Lol. Seriously, you seem to be in good spirits. Keep your head up, keep laughing... I mean, you got messed up because you were on a weed whacker bike. There's humor there.

:goodjob:

roxie911
09-29-2009, 10:56 PM
you have a place to vent.... the whoreslounge on IA lolol :D venting since 02 or 03 even though my profile says 04 ia got hacked a few times lol and i had to start over hahaha

lol I'm not the dramatic type. If I was...I'd totally vent all over IA. It's just not me :\

THEONE
09-29-2009, 11:01 PM
Lol. Seriously, you seem to be in good spirits. Keep your head up, keep laughing... I mean, you got messed up because you were on a weed whacker bike. There's humor there.

yeah man a lesson learned and rembered every time i look in the mirrior,get health insurance if you dont have it,i wish i had done that :D

BluesClues
09-29-2009, 11:15 PM

QTF!!! And that's some real shit!!!
But keep your faith and be strong and I'm sure you will be ok :goodjob:

THEONE
09-29-2009, 11:28 PM

yeah there is humor there , the main thing is my son came out alright, he had a mongoose bmx full face helment on he rides his motorcycle with this life saver on,i know im a dumb ass i just wanted to give him a ride around the block i got the worst of it,and i would not have it any otherway if i had to do it over again it would be me alone on the bike. but hes okay and still says i love you daddy :) with no fear wanting to ride his motor bike....

EL42
09-30-2009, 11:43 AM
yeah there is humor there , the main thing is my son came out alright, he had a mongoose bmx full face helment on he rides his motorcycle with this life saver on,i know im a dumb ass i just wanted to give him a ride around the block i got the worst of it,and i would not have it any otherway if i had to do it over again it would be me alone on the bike. but hes okay and still says i love you daddy :) with no fear wanting to ride his motor bike....

:D thats so cool aren't kids great? it's like they always know what to say

ilovemyhonda.
09-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Hope you have a great recovery. Keep your head up!!

JITB
09-30-2009, 01:11 PM
fuck it, just venting,

just wanna say im in fuckin hell. ive been playin my situation off like its no biggie but it sucks im in fuckin pain all day at work and when i get home. im hungry as all hell and freakin bored as shit.

i refuse all pain meds cause im stupid i guess,i saw my new doctor today and i got 2 1/2 weeks left til i get my wires taken out....good news right??

hell yeah and no at the same time. i still have 3 weeks of being bound by rubberbands after the wires are out before i can actually eat soild food,,fuck shit damn piss ahh hell lololool oh yeah i booked my wire removal while awake hahha im a sucker for pain i guess, the doc was like WTF? i was like man i broke my face and in seconds i shook it off, thanks to god i have the strenght to deal with this pain,with out him i could not imagine.

oh and yeah i broke my jaw in 3 places 3 weeks ago in case your woundering.i found out i may never be the same too, i hate having no feeling on my right side of my face. nerve damage sucks ass....

the last solid thing i had in my mouth was the pavement, always wear a helment when you ride a bike or bicycle kids!!! and a full face one a regular one wont help,protect your chin....and be thankful every time your able to take a bite, its the little things we take for granted that are so much more than we realize.... end rant i feel better :D :D

ok im done venting im gonna drink some dinner and beat the shit outta my guitar!!!!

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: that made me laugh out loud...

whats the story behind u eating pavement.. got pics?