PDA

View Full Version : So what do YOU consider cheating?

X-Runner
03-10-2009, 02:49 AM
So this is something that got brought up after the other night with the girl Im talking to right now and one of her friends. What do you consider cheating if you are in a relationship with someone else?

Just curious to see what others think.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-10-2009, 07:07 AM
Hmmm, giving a kiss on the cheek to someone she knows, cool, but to some random guy, definitely a no-no. Kissing anyone on the mouth, definitely a no-no. Holding hands with someone other than me, having sex with someone other than me.

I think that's about it.

oneSLOWex
03-10-2009, 07:14 AM
Hmmm, giving a kiss on the cheek to someone she knows, cool, but to some random guy, definitely a no-no. Kissing anyone on the mouth, definitely a no-no. Holding hands with someone other than me, having sex with someone other than me.

I think that's about it.
I would say you pretty much covered it.

ŁG2♣
03-10-2009, 07:19 AM
doing any thing with another guy other then me ;)

K20Z1
03-10-2009, 07:55 AM
takin my $$ without telling me

BobbyFresco
03-10-2009, 07:58 AM
Having any kind of physical or mental interactions with someone else.

SLOWLYbtngU
03-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Honestly, I know I will be critiqued for this... but I would be more inclined to forgive sexual/physical encounter more so than emotional. I think that one hurts the most. When nothing has happened yet, but he spends more time talking to the other female... Ugh. I consider it cheating when you desire someone, and not just a fleeting desire but one that you think of often and is attainable.

Sammich
03-10-2009, 08:08 AM
its either if you talking to the other sex on the regular, or doing the other sex...either on the regular or not...either way...i'll fuk em up and kick the wife out...no questions asked...or maybe so *while in beating* 'didnt i tell you that i was gona kick your ass if you cheated on me':ninja:

AirMax95
03-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Honestly, I know I will be critiqued for this... but I would be more inclined to forgive sexual/physical encounter more so than emotional. I think that one hurts the most. When nothing has happened yet, but he spends more time talking to the other female... Ugh. I consider it cheating when you desire someone, and not just a fleeting desire but one that you think of often and is attainable.

That is some real shit right there. Time wasters should kick boulders.

I see it as this: A desire, mental or physical, of another person while engaged in a committed relationship with someone else. Included, but not limited to: Intercourse (any), kissing, holding hands, touchy feely, gazing into eyes, phone sex, interwebz loving, etc.

SlowsterCivy
03-10-2009, 08:59 AM
Wait, Xrunner I thought you had a pregnant girlfriend you were staying with?

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 09:17 AM

I see it as this: A desire, mental or physical, of another person while engaged in a committed relationship with someone else. Included, but not limited to: Intercourse (any), kissing, holding hands, touchy feely, gazing into eyes, phone sex, interwebz loving, etc.
I have to agree with both of you. Yall said it perfect. I cant stand cheaters. The emotional attachment to someone else is what hurts the most.

Maniacc
03-10-2009, 09:19 AM
If you have to ask what's considered 'cheating' then you're a fucking delusional moron.

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 09:23 AM
He wasn't asking what cheating was....... He asked what everyone else considered cheating.

Maniacc
03-10-2009, 09:24 AM
He wasn't asking what cheating was....... He asked what everyone else's version of cheating was.
I don't give a fuck.

Did I ask for a goddamn explaination?

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 09:25 AM
well sho shit in your cereal today?

Sammich
03-10-2009, 09:26 AM
well sho shit in your cereal today?

I PLEAD THE FIF..HE SHOULDA GAVE ME WENDY'S NUMBER...

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 09:28 AM
LOL whos wendy?

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-10-2009, 09:28 AM
I PLEAD THE FIF..HE SHOULDA GAVE ME WENDY'S NUMBER...Do you have to fuck every thread up?

Maniacc
03-10-2009, 09:29 AM
:lmao:

I haven't gotten any pussy in a week - probably that's why... luckly that'll end TONIGHT though! :p

But my definition of cheating is; kissing another dude that is NOT me or getting physically involved with some random fuck. Of course, I've never experienced someone cheating on me but I'm sure it's gotta suck.

Sammich
03-10-2009, 09:30 AM
Do you have to fuck every thread up?

do you have to borrow my balls?
i have contributed, and will contribute more to the main subject of this thread so go kill the bug on your screen nephtali

wendy is his beautiful nosed sister:ninja:

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-10-2009, 09:31 AM
You're annoying as shit.

STFU.

Sammich
03-10-2009, 09:32 AM
You're annoying as shit.

STFU.

so is the bug on your screen, its obviously not me now taking this thread off topic, great job...izzy

Maniacc
03-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Both of you fuckers stfu.

LizBiz
03-10-2009, 09:34 AM

x48579873429847398432 :goodjob: Don't even need to say mine, ya'll said it for me.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Both of you fuckers stfu.FUCK YOU.

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 09:38 AM
His sister huh?:ninja:

ksniperfox
03-10-2009, 09:42 AM

i agree 100%.

mistakes can happen. people get drunk and horny. its the emotional factor that hurts the most.

AirMax95
03-10-2009, 09:44 AM
i agree 100%.

mistakes can happen. people get drunk and horny. its the emotional factor that hurts the most.

Why do those two follow each other?

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 09:55 AM
I dunno. LOL when i get drunk i go get my gf and take her to teh room lol

lcortes32
03-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Its Only Cheating if you get Caught.!!

SlowsterCivy
03-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Everyone is bright enought to know what cheating is and what cheating isn't. ( I would hope)

lcortes32
03-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Everyone is bright enought to know what cheating is and what cheating isn't. ( I would hope)

True True but like i said its alll good till someone gets Caught

SlowsterCivy
03-10-2009, 11:10 AM
True True but like i said its alll good till someone gets Caught

No it's not all good till someone gets caught.Aren't you a mexican? And cheating is bad no matter which way you try to spin it my dear.

lcortes32
03-10-2009, 11:12 AM
No it's not all good till someone gets caught.Aren't you a mexican? And cheating is bad no matter which way you try to spin it my dear.

What does My Nationality have to do with anything and nope im an American Citizen just like You...

and I know cheating is bad and Hurtful but is they do it to me i wouldnt want to know..

SlowsterCivy
03-10-2009, 11:14 AM
What does My Nationality have to do with anything and nope im an American Citizen just like You...

and I know cheating is bad and Hurtful but is they do it to me i wouldnt want to know..

Because your username makes me think that you are spanish?

Well, it would probably be best to know, so you can get rid of the cheater, wouldn't you think? Not wanting to know is like living a lie.

lcortes32
03-10-2009, 11:17 AM
Because your username makes me think that you are spanish?

LOL..Is that Good Or Bad?

and yeah i guess you do have a point it would be good to know but it would hurt tough..

IMPORTchic
03-10-2009, 11:20 AM

Both of ya'll are right!! Emotional is WAYYY worse than physical....

I would KILL a dude if he cheated on me though and I had involved myself for soooo long and was in love and attached. THat is just wrong. If you are not happy enough with someone in the first place to even contemplate cheating then you just need to break up with them before hand. I have been in a situation once in my life where I was just casually dating someone and could not quit thinking about another person....SO....I left the person I was dating for the person that I obviously was falling in love with! :yes:

No since in living a lie.....if you want to hoe around, just do it, but on someoen elses time or better yet your OWN!:goodjob:

lcortes32
03-10-2009, 11:22 AM

I would KILL a dude if he cheated on me though and I had involved myself for soooo long and was in love and attached. THat is just wrong. If you are not happy enough with someone in the first place to even contemplate cheating then you just need to break up with them before hand. I have been in a situation once in my life where I was just casually dating someone and could not quit thinking about another person....SO....I left the person I was dating for the person that I obviously was falling in love with! :yes:

No since in living a lie.....if you want to hoe around, just do it, but on someoen elses time or better yet your OWN!:goodjob:

Wow Nice I Agree..!!

SlowsterCivy
03-10-2009, 11:23 AM
LOL..Is that Good Or Bad?

and yeah i guess you do have a point it would be good to know but it would hurt tough..

I don't have anything aganist spanish people. I'm biracial. (black/white italian) was just curious because of the username that's all.

Yeah...life hurts sometimes....but that's how life is....nothing is ever perfect and it's not meant to be.

lcortes32
03-10-2009, 11:27 AM
I don't have anything aganist spanish people. I'm biracial. (black/white italian) was just curious because of the username that's all.

Damn all 3 thats a killer Mix :crazy: i would like to see a pic of you :D

and yeah i guess what yall aresaying does make sense.

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 11:29 AM

agreed

SlowsterCivy
03-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Damn all 3 thats a killer Mix :crazy: i would like to see a pic of you :D

and yeah i guess what yall aresaying does make sense.

Reformated my computer. Don't have any current photos of me on. My avatar is the only one I have.

People that cheat have no morals in my personal opinion. If not that, they simply don't care about who they hurt which makes me sick.

Catnip
03-10-2009, 11:37 AM

+1 :ninja:

No use in starting something if you're gonna hurt that person by cheating.

lcortes32
03-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Reformated my computer. Don't have any current photos of me on. My avatar is the only one I have.

People that cheat have no morals in my personal opinion. If not that, they simply don't care about who they hurt which makes me sick.

Again it makes Sense..

Clear your PMs

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 11:45 AM
It sucks when you love someone and you find out they have cheated on you. Its like they didn't even care and then they tell you that they do care about you!! WTF??

SlowsterCivy
03-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Again it makes Sense..

Clear your PMs

Pms cleared.

X-Runner
03-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Wait, Xrunner I thought you had a pregnant girlfriend you were staying with?

Well she cheated on me and her ass got kicked to the curb. I doubt if the baby is mine. This thread has nothing to do with her or that situation though.

IMPORTchic
03-10-2009, 11:59 AM
It sucks when you love someone and you find out they have cheated on you. Its like they didn't even care and then they tell you that they do care about you!! WTF??

Yeppp.....I was cheated on through a 3yr relationship....I found out at the end of the 2nd year and continued to put up with him b/c he made me think that no one else would love me and I was too young to know better. THAT sucked. I lived and learned though...so now days...I stand up for myself!!

X-Runner
03-10-2009, 12:01 PM

Yep, its a bad feeling when you find out the person that says they love you is lying to you and messing around with some other guy five minutes later. :(

Catnip
03-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Yep, its a bad feeling when you find out the person that says they love you is lying to you and messing around with some other guy five minutes later. :(

I'd shank her juggular with a blunt object.

That ish wouldn't fly.

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Yeppp.....I was cheated on through a 3yr relationship....I found out at the end of the 2nd year and continued to put up with him b/c he made me think that no one else would love me and I was too young to know better. THAT sucked. I lived and learned though...so now days...I stand up for myself!!

Yea as I have done the same thing. I was young as well. And still am but this was when I was 18. Im 20 now so..... When i find something out like that i kick them to the curb and say bye, and never look back on it. Friends really help you through alot also.

SlowsterCivy
03-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Well she cheated on me and her ass got kicked to the curb. I doubt if the baby is mine. This thread has nothing to do with her or that situation though.

Don't blame you. I'd kick anyone to the cub that cheated as well. You might want to find out when the baby gets here if it is yours though to make sure. Even if she's the type to sleep around.

X-Runner
03-10-2009, 12:15 PM
Don't blame you. I'd kick anyone to the cub that cheated as well. You might want to find out when the baby gets here if it is yours though to make sure. Even if she's the type to sleep around.

I will and if the babys mine then great, Ill take care of my baby. It all went down the day before valentines day and then she called on valentines day crying saying she loved me and wanted to spend the day with me. I said "well I don't want to spend it with you" and hung up.

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 01:32 PM
ouch that must have sucked that day.

SlowsterCivy
03-10-2009, 01:38 PM
I'da been so pissed.

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 01:41 PM
I'da been so pissed.
X2....... Did you get her anything for V-day?

SlowsterCivy
03-10-2009, 01:43 PM
X2....... Did you get her anything for V-day?

Ohhh! I get it now. I thought when you quoted you were speaking to me, lol my bad.

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 01:56 PM
LOL. I hope he didn't get her anything for V-day though

X-Runner
03-10-2009, 02:25 PM
No, not a thing!

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Good man. That would have made it worse. So what happened to you SlowsterCivy?

The Ninja
03-10-2009, 02:28 PM
:lmao:

I haven't gotten any pussy in a week - probably that's why... luckly that'll end TONIGHT though! :p

But my definition of cheating is; kissing another dude that is NOT me or getting physically involved with some random fuck. Of course, I've never experienced someone cheating on me but I'm sure it's gotta suck.

Thats because you fuck with bitches that are good at it.

SlowsterCivy
03-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Good man. That would have made it worse. So what happened to you SlowsterCivy?

What do you mean what happen to me dear?

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 02:42 PM
You said you got cheated on didn't you? I was wondering what happened if you don't mind me asking?

X-Runner
03-10-2009, 02:45 PM
I don't think she did... :thinking:

This thread came from the other night though, I went to hang out with her and one of her friends was there that I had never met before. Anyways me and her quickly became friends and got a little flirty with each other. So for some reason it set my mind to thinking about what others consider cheating and a bunch of other random thoughts.

SlowsterCivy
03-10-2009, 02:46 PM
You said you got cheated on didn't you? I was wondering what happened if you don't mind me asking?

I walked in on him cheating. His bedroom door was cracked open, saw him and his ex girlfriend in bed together, not in "action" but it was obvious they weren't havin' tea and cookies. Was to be expected. Happen when I was 19. I'm 24 now. He was 22 at the time. With me being a virgin espeically at that time..i didn't expect anything less really.

SlowsterCivy
03-10-2009, 02:46 PM
I don't think she did... :thinking:

This thread came from the other night though, I went to hang out with her and one of her friends was there that I had never met before. Anyways me and her quickly became friends and got a little flirty with each other. So for some reason it set my mind to thinking about what others consider cheating and a bunch of other random thoughts.

I didn't say I was cheated on you are right, lol. He just thinks i did. I have been cheated on but didn't comment about it bc it was not my thread.

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Oh. Sorry to hear that.

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Im all confused.

SlowsterCivy
03-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Im all confused.

You thought I had said that I had been cheated on but I said no such thing in reference to this thread of X-Runners. When you asked how i was cheated on. I to was confused on where you got that I said i was cheated on. So when you said this, I just went ahead and shared my cheated on experience/story, so there wouldn't be confusion. I am not sure where you read that I said i was cheated on until I actually told the story.

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 03:33 PM
I must have miss read something. SOrry about that.

NVEOUS
03-10-2009, 03:34 PM
I probably got two posts mixed up most likely.:screwy:

SlowsterCivy
03-10-2009, 03:34 PM
I probably got two posts mixed up most likely.:screwy:

Not a problem dear. :)

redrumracer
05-10-2009, 02:26 AM
no such thing as cheating if yall are swingers.

Got Milk?
05-10-2009, 09:31 AM
having to do these things with someome other than your girl is cheatting:kissing on the lips, french kissing, having sex. Just talking, flirting is not cheating in my book.

B18c1Turboed
05-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Is sticking the tip in only cheating?

LizBiz
05-10-2009, 12:33 PM
flirting is not cheating in my book. Reps. Not too many of those out there. :goodjob:

X-Runner
05-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Reps. Not too many of those out there. :goodjob:

I would have to agree because otherwise that would be a double standard for me lol

whatever210
05-10-2009, 12:44 PM
if your not married then its not cheating. fuck it. theres nothing to tie you down to one girl if your not married