PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Sky Redline - OMG Fun

Ran
04-16-2008, 01:17 PM
Just went and testdrove a Saturn Sky Redline during my lunch break. Wow, what a fun car. If I could trade in my Mustang and not lose my @ss on it, I'd totally do it. The only, and I mean the ONLY, thing I didn't like about it was that you have to get out of the car to put the top down. Other than that, just...yeah. Great car.

Has anyone else driven one of these?

Deke
04-16-2008, 01:42 PM
I've heard they are really fun cars, but I've also heard they are infested with electrical gremlins. :(

Ran
04-16-2008, 01:50 PM
I've heard they are really fun cars, but I've also heard they are infested with electrical gremlins. :(I heard that they're having problems with bolt-on parts. It's a lot like the Mustang, as you'll need a tuner to get the ECU to accept mods. Nothing new.

TS240
04-16-2008, 01:55 PM
GhostRL(I think is his SN) has one thats making like 400 hp! Im sure he could tell you alot about how they respond to mods and the little problems they have.

Ran
04-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Ghost RL(I think is his SN) has one thats making like 400 hp! Im sure he could tell you alot about how they respond to mods and the little problems they have.Yeah, I've been following his car since he first got it. His ride is sex.