Thread: Sky Redline - OMG Fun

Default Sky Redline - OMG Fun

Just went and testdrove a Saturn Sky Redline during my lunch break. Wow, what a fun car. If I could trade in my Mustang and not lose my @ss on it, I'd totally do it. The only, and I mean the ONLY, thing I didn't like about it was that you have to get out of the car to put the top down. Other than that, just...yeah. Great car.

Has anyone else driven one of these?

Never go full retard

I've heard they are really fun cars, but I've also heard they are infested with electrical gremlins.

Quote Originally Posted by Deke
    I've heard they are really fun cars, but I've also heard they are infested with electrical gremlins.
    I heard that they're having problems with bolt-on parts. It's a lot like the Mustang, as you'll need a tuner to get the ECU to accept mods. Nothing new.

GhostRL(I think is his SN) has one thats making like 400 hp! Im sure he could tell you alot about how they respond to mods and the little problems they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by csmiths View Post
    He has an sr with cams and shit

Quote Originally Posted by TS240
    Ghost RL(I think is his SN) has one thats making like 400 hp! Im sure he could tell you alot about how they respond to mods and the little problems they have.
    Yeah, I've been following his car since he first got it. His ride is sex.