PDA

View Full Version : got in a bar fight tonight (uneditted children leave the room)

mocha latte cupcake
08-08-2007, 08:25 PM
CLIFFS AT THE BOTTOM

ok so i went out with the family tonight, we had some company in town (more family) from cali and WA. anyways, we were to this place capt woodys (kinda like barnacles/millers) anyways, so were there for a while and we get seated, well they have a 12 person table and a 4 person table, but they aren't together.

there is a couple (late late 30's early 40's) and they have the table between, so my mom politely asks, "would you mind if we switched tables, we're all together and would just like to sit closer, do you mind?" the lady looks up at my mom like she got asked the square root of something and says, "no, you seriously think we're going to move for you?" my mom kinda says, "ok..." and walks away. so anyways my dad is always off in his own world and i guess maybe he caught this ladies eye gaze once or twice, more randomly than anything its a busy bar you kinda let your eyes wander. anyways, she (the lady) whispers something to her man and the guy stands up and turns around looks at my dad and says, "what the fuck is your problem man? you got a reason for staring at my wife?" we all kinda look at this guy and my dad says, "no sir, there is no problem, i haven't stared at your wife at all, i'm just here with my family letting my eyes wander, sorry but i didn't stare at her" the guy turns around and sits back down and mutters, "thats what i thought"

HERES WHERE IT GETS GOOD!!!!! :boxing:

so a few minutes go by, and the guy stands up and gets in my dads face again talking the same shit, my dad stands up and says i don't want any trouble but i'm not doing anything wrong. the dude puts his hand on my dads shoulder, like to pull him into a punch. i jump out of my seat in between them and push the guy back a good 2 feet or so. (my dad is a personal trainer not like i thought it would be a problem for him, it was just instinct) the guy kinda looks at me and i said

ME: "you better think real hard about the next 5 seconds of your life, cause if you come near my dad again i'll lay you the fuck out old man" :cussing: :ninja:
HIM: .......
MOM: JM stop
ME: No mom i got this...kids cover your ears (we had kids with us)
ME: so now i think you owe my dad a god damn apology
HIM: i don't owe him shit, balls up his fist and swings... :boxing:
ME: i dip back out of the way, hit him about 3 inch below his wind pipe, and right above his knee. :slap:
HIM: :cry: on the ground now. looking at me like WTF :wtf:
ME: i told you i'd knock you the fuck down, now i expect an apology or do you want to go for round 2 asshole?
HIM: gettin up (hand slowly reaching for a beer bottle) :drunk:
ME: go ahead i'll even give you time to break it, cause i got a fork on the table and garentee (sp?) you that i'll fuck you up with no less than 50 fork stab marks by the time you get 1 on me. now like i said you owe my dad a god damn apology :tool:
HIM: still on the ground,..... silent
ME: if i have to come down there and bitch choke you i will, but if i have to come down there i'll make sure i put your head through this window, and if it doesn't go through the first time i'll do it again and again til it does... (crowd watching by this time, his buddies are looking at me, but remaining out of it, i've got 6 other guys with me), let me spell if for you S-o.....
HIM: gets up. i'm sorry sir, that was my fault.
ME: thank you no go back to eating your food..
HIM: SITS DOWN

awww it was so fuckin awesome! i wasn't lookin to get into a fight but damn it felt good lol. :cheers:

manager ended up wanting to talk to me i explained everything to him, he was like i'm so sorry that guy is always a trouble maker, do you want us to throw him out? your meal free? i was like no i just want to enjoy the rest of my dinner with my family... end of story!

CLIFFS:
Guy runs his mouth and tries to hit my dad
he swings, i fuck him up
He apolgizes after i told him i'd stab him with a fork
JM - 1 :bigdance:
OLD FUCKER - 0 :smileowne :surrender :boohoo:

IndianStig
08-08-2007, 08:28 PM
nice, assholes FTL

MachNU
08-08-2007, 08:29 PM
lol sounds likea all together fun night!

cactusEG
08-08-2007, 08:31 PM
hell yea man, i think u did the right thing, there was no need for the guy to start shit with ur dad

MR2DR
08-08-2007, 08:32 PM
nice one, hehe, fork is mightier than the domestic beer bottle

thepolecat
08-08-2007, 08:33 PM
hmmm, i want to buy the movie rights to it

BobbyFresco
08-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Good job dude.

5spdfrk
08-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Good read! Would read again! +1

tippatone
08-08-2007, 08:36 PM
That is awesome, very fucking awesome thats what you get for trying to be tough, just curiosity what is this assholes ethnicity, i am doing a stupid person study and i need raw data, and that was something very stupid, if you ask me i would have spit in his wifes face for getting stink with my mom

Maniaç
08-08-2007, 08:36 PM
nice one jm, id do the same if someone was talking like that to my dad. but to me it sounds like you found yourself an easy mofo to fight. im sure he was all talk, and had little experince when it came to throwing them fists. lol. while i was reading your post, it sounded like a fucking movie, kinda fake but kinda real... nice one though...

tippatone
08-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Let me know next time you and your family goes out i am pretty handy wit a steak knife LOL
CLIFFS AT THE BOTTOM

ok so i went out with the family tonight, we had some company in town (more family) from cali and WA. anyways, we were to this place capt woodys (kinda like barnacles/millers) anyways, so were there for a while and we get seated, well they have a 12 person table and a 4 person table, but they aren't together.

there is a couple (late late 30's early 40's) and they have the table between, so my mom politely asks, "would you mind if we switched tables, we're all together and would just like to sit closer, do you mind?" the lady looks up at my mom like she got asked the square root of something and says, "no, you seriously think we're going to move for you?" my mom kinda says, "ok..." and walks away. so anyways my dad is always off in his own world and i guess maybe he caught this ladies eye gaze once or twice, more randomly than anything its a busy bar you kinda let your eyes wander. anyways, she (the lady) whispers something to her man and the guy stands up and turns around looks at my dad and says, "what the fuck is your problem man? you got a reason for staring at my wife?" we all kinda look at this guy and my dad says, "no sir, there is no problem, i haven't stared at your wife at all, i'm just here with my family letting my eyes wander, sorry but i didn't stare at her" the guy turns around and sits back down and mutters, "thats what i thought"

so a few minutes go by, and the guy stands up and gets in my dads face again talking the same shit, my dad stands up and says i don't want any trouble but i'm not doing anything wrong. the dude puts his hand on my dads shoulder, like to pull him into a punch. i jump out of my seat in between them and push the guy back a good 2 feet or so. (my dad is a personal trainer not like i thought it would be a problem for him, it was just instinct) the guy kinda looks at me and i said

ME: "you better think real hard about the next 5 seconds of your life, cause if you come near my dad again i'll lay you the fuck out old man" :cussing: :ninja:
ME: i dip back out of the way, hit him about 3 inch below his wind pipe, and right above his knee. :slap:
ME: i told you i'd knock you the fuck down, now i expect an apology or do you want to go for round 2 asshole?
ME: go ahead i'll even give you time to break it, cause i got a fork on the table and garentee (sp?) you that i'll fuck you up with no less than 50 fork stab marks by the time you get 1 on me. now like i said you owe my dad a god damn apology :tool:
ME: if i have to come down there and bitch choke you i will, but if i have to come down there i'll make sure i put your head through this window, and if it doesn't go through the first time i'll do it again and again til it does... (crowd watching by this time, his buddies are looking at me, but remaining out of it, i've got 6 other guys with me), let me spell if for you S-o.....

awww it was so fuckin awesome! i wasn't lookin to get into a fight but damn it felt good lol. :cheers:

manager ended up wanting to talk to me i explained everything to him, he was like i'm so sorry that guy is always a trouble maker, do you want us to throw him out? your meal free? i was like no i just want to enjoy the rest of my dinner with my family... end of story!

CLIFFS:
he swings, i fuck him up

ksinao
08-08-2007, 08:40 PM
well done. respect ftw.

Double_0_Rusty
08-08-2007, 08:40 PM
Hells yah! I would have done the same thing..

s13slider®
08-08-2007, 08:44 PM
nice read +1

ultm8mind
08-08-2007, 08:47 PM
My Dad would have hit the guy before I did, LOL. But good shit, I would have done the same, but would have had to been pulled off of him, cause I don't know when to stop. Oops.

and oh yeah +1 for standing up for family!!

Repost Squintz
08-08-2007, 08:53 PM
asian man gives rep!

RandomGuy
08-08-2007, 09:00 PM
pics or it didnt happen

Wurm
08-08-2007, 09:08 PM
no video = bullshit

NewGen33
08-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Very nice man some dude punched a girl at the bar i was at last weekend. Security was everywhere. +1 to you sir

amberghini
08-08-2007, 09:28 PM
My kind of family night.

SL33P3R
08-08-2007, 09:31 PM
AWESOME

Ruiner
08-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Nice, very nice. You handled it very well. :) Not too much, but not too little, either - just right.

jamaicanDM
08-08-2007, 10:44 PM
good shit

Big J
08-08-2007, 10:44 PM
lol, that was hardly a bar fight, but good for you

Leadfoot_mf
08-08-2007, 10:51 PM
dude sorry about that again it was my bad, see my wife just got some fake boobies and every god damn perv keeps eye fucking her so i get a little jealous but yeah no hard feelings next time i see u i will buy u a beer.

Nittanys1
08-08-2007, 11:03 PM
lol NICE!!! I read the cliff notes and had to go back and read it all! way to lay down the law!!!

Jecht
08-08-2007, 11:21 PM
JM kicks ass! lol

Tracy
08-08-2007, 11:26 PM
JM you are my hero.

santacruz77
08-08-2007, 11:27 PM
lmao liar no you didnt....... +2 good job should have killed them

DeutscheBAG!
08-08-2007, 11:31 PM
JM im proud of ya man.

personally, i would of made him kiss my shoes.

0p7!mu5
08-08-2007, 11:46 PM
he got lucky.. In NJ we would have continued this by totally annihilating his car before giving him a new fresh pair of cement shoes. Nice execution btw. I personally woulda stomped him for good measure

ORGANIZATIONXIII
08-09-2007, 12:57 AM
you should have told the kids "earmuffs"

:lmao:

Crazy Asian
08-09-2007, 01:04 AM
Notes: Do not piss JM off but I'm still JDM king against you.

TheSnail
08-09-2007, 01:50 AM
Hell yeah +1 if I can. The only time I got into a bar fight was pouring scorching hot coffee on this chicken head then throwing the chicken head over the bar, which was not manly of me but sure was funny as fuck.

81911SC
08-09-2007, 01:51 AM
I believe my favorite thing ever is you saying "you better think real hard about the next 5 seconds of your life"

Repost Squintz
08-09-2007, 01:56 AM
JM im proud of ya man.

personally, i would of made him kiss my shoes.
lol, fast and the furious.
hey ed kiss my shoes?
*kick in the face*

P. A.
08-09-2007, 02:20 AM
standing up for the Fam in this kind of matter, shows lots of respect towards you,
in family reunions, you will be the 1st to be remember. just watch.
Good job. :goodjob:

xLSTONEx
08-09-2007, 02:30 AM
stabbing people with forks = pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VooDooXII
08-09-2007, 02:31 AM
Nice story man...hah, I enjoyed it.

Mike Lowrey
08-09-2007, 06:33 AM
Nice JM!

OK, here is what really happened........

Guy: You car is not JDM enough!
JM: WTF? My car is master JDM tyte!
Guy: Swings @ JM
JM: Lays old fucker out.

:D :D

mocha latte cupcake
08-09-2007, 06:38 AM
bhahahah! thanks guys! i appreciate all the comments! he totally deserved it! i'm glad i kicked his ass lol thanks again everybody! :D

ilovemyhonda.
08-09-2007, 07:11 AM
good job the jerk deserved it.

speedminded
08-09-2007, 07:18 AM
If he's a regular than how about a meet so everyone can stare :tongue:

STI LOVER
08-09-2007, 07:18 AM
damn I would have done the same thing. maybe even worse. good job man.

DevilK9
08-09-2007, 07:24 AM
If you attract this kind of trouble, then I've got to get on your speed dial. It's been too long since I've been in a fight. I miss it.

Leisa
08-09-2007, 08:22 AM
CLIFFS AT THE BOTTOM

CLIFFS:
he swings, i fuck him up

wooo hoooo You are the man JM... hell yeah... you are the shit! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

4dmin
08-09-2007, 08:30 AM
i can't believe noone got this on video atleast w/ a cell... shit could of been on I-CAUGHT

william_jeff
08-09-2007, 08:42 AM
cool i guess

RISKYB
08-09-2007, 12:07 PM
JM...my hero.... hahaha good job pal

On_Her_Face
08-09-2007, 12:23 PM
i think i would of paid to see this... btw good story telling skillz yo!

sirkus
08-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Good story.. +1
I would have gone back for seconds with his wife though.. :D

devinwebb907
08-09-2007, 12:57 PM
good story, and props for sticking up for your family

Bballjamal
08-09-2007, 01:40 PM
Sounded like an altercation! Bar/Club fights are crazy and scary for most.......

Hundo®
08-09-2007, 02:04 PM
haha, people crack me up.. my rule.. just assume everyone can fight.. and never fuck with anyone for any reason.. only defend yourself. Some people just don't know what they're getting into when they run their mouth..

VooDooXII
08-09-2007, 02:15 PM
good story, and props for sticking up for your family

:werd:

Kevykev
08-09-2007, 04:14 PM
I like the 5 sec. line, did you get that from MOVIE?

The guy's wife needs an ass beating too.

"B"
08-09-2007, 05:14 PM
CLIFFS AT THE BOTTOM

CLIFFS:
he swings, i fuck him up

Repped for notes.

revsk8erdude
08-09-2007, 05:18 PM
nicley done!

"B"
08-09-2007, 05:22 PM
Wait, my grandfather got his ass beat at the bar. Dood, he's 80 years old, I can't believe you bit him!!!

collins
08-09-2007, 05:36 PM
lol jm you forgot the part about your mother commenting on your language!!!!

VooDooXII
08-09-2007, 07:47 PM
lol jm you forgot the part about your mother commenting on your language!!!!

:lmfao: I'd like to hear that...