Thread: S2000 GoTuning Greddy Spectrum Elite dual exhaust w/ burnt tips - $900

Default S2000 GoTuning Greddy Spectrum Elite dual exhaust w/ burnt tips - $900

For sale:
    - Greddy Spectrum Elite SE dual burnt tips from GoTuning
    - Around 4k miles (Only had the exhaust on the car for 1-2 months before I found a good deal on my current exhaust, Fujitsubo Legalis R, and made the switch. I only drive my S on the weekends so not many miles were put on the exhaust since I bought it from the previous owner.)
    - Exhaust is in great condition, only a couple scratches on the bottom side of the tips.
    - Comes with all bolts and gaskets
    - Local pick up only, NOT looking to ship

$900 FIRM for members of Import Atlanta

Go Tuning Unlimited

Text me: (770)778-3948
    Located in Gwinnett
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0009-jpg   -img_0012-jpg   -img_0413-jpg   -img_0414-jpg   -img_0415-jpg  

-img_0416-jpg   -img_0417-jpg   -img_0418-jpg   -img_0419-jpg   -img_0420-jpg  

-img_0421-jpg   -img_0422-jpg   -img_0423-jpg