Thread: APEXi N1 EXV Coilovers & BuddyClub extended ball joints

Threaded View

Default APEXi N1 EXV Coilovers & BuddyClub extended ball joints

It's time to part ways with a portion of my suspension setup on my EK sedan. I really love these coilovers and wouldn't mind keeping them, but I'm wanting to lift my jeep and get out out of the Honda Moding game.

APEXi N1 EXV full Coilovers, they are 32way adjustable (Dampening & Height) with all hardware included the spring rates are 6k and 10k and can go up 2k in front or rear before needing to be revalved these are also fully rebuildable as well. These are in great condition with only paint chipping from rocks, no leaks and the ride is what you want it to be with the dampening adjustments. These are ready to go just put them on the car and get an alignment (Required) since these will lower the car drastically, these can slam your car but I would not recommend lowering the coilovers anymore due to possibly blowing the seals inside, but once they're yours you can do as you please.
    Coilovers- Price reduced!!!! $600, come get these damn coilovers I don't have any use for them. Price is FIRM so don't ask, also I priced lower for locals for a quick sale.

I also have BuddyClub extended ball joints a must to get the axle geometry back to factory location, these are used but in good condition, the dust boots have small tear in them but they are not loose or worn out and come with the snap ring. I will sell these together or individually.
    Extenteded BallJoints SOLD

No tire kickers please these are not cheap BS coilovers like Ksport, Megan, D2, etc do your research before you contact me. PM is the best option and if your serious I will give you my cell # I AM WILLING TO SHIP AY BUYERS EXPENSE
    I am not interested in any trades unless you have a quality lift kit for 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler or a quality winch with synthetic cable. I'm getting out of imports!!!

Last edited by 00CelicaGT; 07-20-2014 at 04:44 PM.