Thread: 98 Integra Front'Rear Bumpers/Amber turn signals/OEM Headlights

KINGZOFSOUTHTOWN

Default 98 Integra Front'Rear Bumpers/Amber turn signals/OEM Headlights

Sup IA-

Been awhile since i've been on here but here goes.

I have a 98 front bumper with OEM headlights and all amber turn signals. the passenger side head light has broken tab but it'll still work. Also have a rear bumper with a melted buttom causing it to crack a little due to the mounting of the exhaust, when it's on your car you won't be able to see it though.

What you see is what you get,

Located in Norcross, GA buyer will have to pick up since I don't have a car big enough to put these in.

Price: Since I have to post a Price I will post up 300 OBO, serious buyers only pm me or text me at 678-215-1501. First come first serve.

Trades: I will be willing to take trades for 4x100 wheels with or without tires, or trade of EG parts.

[IMG]
    [/IMG]

Here is the rear bumper
    [IMG][/IMG]

Here are the head lights

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Driver side head light

[IMG][/IMG]

One for the hell of it.

[IMG][/IMG]
    -hmgdrfter-

PP TRACK 350Z

KINGZOFSOUTHTOWN

Everything sold except the rear bumper, $25 takes it.
    -hmgdrfter-

PP TRACK 350Z