Thread: FS Bride Vios3 Silver Bassboat seats, with BRIDE of japan EG/DC seat rails. + others

Default FS Bride Vios3 Silver Bassboat seats, with BRIDE of japan EG/DC seat rails. + others

I have up a MINT seat of seats, i got these a lil while back, they were in Lengs EG for about 2 days before he sold it from what i was told, and since they have been in storage and recently bolted in my car for fitment. On my watch they have about 15 minutes of seat time, with NO fades, Runs, Tears, Scratches, etc. They are perfect shape.
    They also come with Bride of japan seat rails for EG/DC's. They are the easiest sliding seat rails i have ever had for side mounted seats, and Ive had 4 sets over the past year (mem fab, buddyclub, TMD, etc they all suck compared to these)

I'm going to start the price at $850.00 OBO for the pair. If you don't like the price, make an offer. low balling WILL be ignored, i don't have time, or the care to discuss a 400 dollar offer, the seat rails were more than that lol.

I also have 1 omni power front full coilover. I bought it a while back as an extra, and don't even have omni's anymore so i don't really need it. It is fully adjustable race coilover, not the usual street coilover. This will be great if you want an extra, or you wrecked your car and one is bent. I'm pricing this at $70.00

Next up i have a Nardi suede deep corn 330mm. It is black suede with red stitching. it comes complete with the Nardi horn button, and i have the box somewhere. it, like the seats, has never been driven with, just installed and looked at lol. It is in PERFECT Shape. I'm asking $275.00 for this piece.

Again none of these times HAVE to go anywhere. I'm just testing waters and will sell for what I want for them. I can fix the price a little depending on location, and willing to meet. (I.E. I'm in Rome, if you want me to meet you at Macon for -$100.00 of my asking price, keep dreaming). I also work on average 70-80 hours a week, so meeting up would ONLY be on a Friday evening, Saturday afternoon/evening, or Sunday.

Any questions, you can PM me on here, and I will get back to you accordingly Thanks for your time, and BUY MY SHIT!
    Last edited by Mmmm_Bacon; 05-18-2010 at 10:19 PM.

1994 Honda Civic SI - KPOWA
    HybridRacing/ALLINFAB/KARCEPTS/K-Tuned/Bride/TopOneAERO

Hey man I want the momo hub and the quickrelease please I am willing to gie you the 150 for the set up unforn I would like to get the wheel to but can't. Get yet hit me up I will come get tonight 678 485 6757
    I'M NOT GOING TO ADVERTISE BECAUSE I DON'T PAY TO

quick release and hub SOLD

1994 Honda Civic SI - KPOWA
    HybridRacing/ALLINFAB/KARCEPTS/K-Tuned/Bride/TopOneAERO

Certified Gearhead

hmmm....u told me these werent for sale like a week ago hoe.....haha bump 4 u anyways