Thread: FS: 4 Si Wheels with tires - $350 (MANY detailed pics)

IA Member

Default FS: 4 Si Wheels with tires - $350 (MANY detailed pics)

hey ya'll -- got 4 si wheels for sale -- they've got a set of Eagle RSA tires (195/60/15), I don't really know how people judge the % tread left, but I would guess 50?

I just washed the wheels, front and back/inside, this morning -- they have a few scratches in them, almost exclusively on the lips (the part that's up against the tires), and one has a little gouge (also on the lip, wheel 2) -- check the pictures link below, they speak for themselves.

I recently bought these, but for whatever reason (i'm guessing my car's a little too low) they rub on my fender/wheel well when ever i turn all the way left/right. (plus my steelies just had brand new tires put on, so I decided to wear them down a bit first haha)

I tried to take as many pictures so I don't have to waste my time w/someone who changes their mind when seeing them (for whatever reason) -- I do NOT have the center caps.

I am READY to sell them right now! I can meet anywhere near lenox/emory, gwinnett mall, or anywhere in between (or wherever if we meet half way)

asking $350

(MORE pictures are here: http://www.jrin.net/forsale/civic/si_wheels/ )

if they're not sold by monday night, they're goin on ebay!!

Last edited by jrinco11; 07-28-2007 at 02:09 PM.

IA. BEST LOWBALLER

Default hit me up

can u plz contact me at 404-512-2183 im thinking about buying them.

z00m z00m..... ORGANIZATIONXIII's Avatar

did you buy these from SACK ATTACK?
    twoONEoh

IA Member

SOLD