Thread: Any domestic love?

Default Any domestic love?

Looking for a reputable shop that I can trust since I no longer work at my shop. Can you guys bend tubes? I'm needing an exhaust made for my 98 Cobra. I already have an X-pipe (I might want it modified) and the X-pipe back exhaust was poorly made by some1 and it rattles and knocks on the side of the car. So damn annoying. Might also gets some tires thrown on if you have a tire machine. If I don't hear back, I'll give you guys a ring.

-Ant.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

-zen motors-

sup bro? definitely give us a call. 770.904.2868. we do not have a tubing bender, we cut and weld to make the proper bends, no crush bent piping here lol. so yes, we can modify your exhaust how ever you want. and we do have a tire machine / wheel balancer so that won't be a problem either.