Thread: exhaust

turbos

Default exhaust

I am looking at having a custom 3inch turboback made for my (don't laugh) my 98 v70 t5 volvo, it has an angled flange turbo with an egr and I would an extra port for a wideband down the road. Do you have any kind of price range you could give me.
    TOO BIG

-zen motors-

we would need to see the car so we could measure the angles, length, and feasibility of the job. are you local to suwanee?

turbos

Yes, I am local. It should be very easy it is the front wheel drive model so clearance isnt an issue. I will bring it buy next week if I get a chance. where are you guys located again???/
    TOO BIG

-zen motors-

3620 Burnette Park Dr. Suite D
    Suwanee GA 30024

10am-7pm weekdays

try calling us first to set up an appt. so you don't have to sit around and wait. 770.932.6302