Thread: Fidanza 2010+ Camaro SS Twin Disc Clutch kits

Certified Gearhead

Default Fidanza 2010+ Camaro SS Twin Disc Clutch kits

Fidanza 10+ Camaro SS Twin Discs

Fidanza has released twin disc clutch kits for the 2010 Camaro SS. These Fidanza twin disc clutch kits are designed to hold up to 900 ft lbs of torque while retaining street drivability. Pedal feel is virtually unchanged and engagement is similar to a Stage 3.2 unit. The floater plate on all Fidanza units is strapped to eliminate the rattling that twin disc units are known for. At only 8.75" in diameter rotating mass has been kept to a minimum to maximize performance. These kits are complete setups, including pressure plate, discs, and a flywheel.

Application: 10+ Camaro SS 6.2L LS3
    Product: Stage 6.5
    Torque Capacity: 625 ft/lbs
    Part #: 398575
    Call for your best Zen Price!

Product: Stage 6.5 w/ Steel Flywheel
    Torque Capacity: 625 ft/lbs
    Part #: 398595

Product: Stage 7.6
    Torque Capacity: 900 ft/lbs
    Part #: 398576

Product: Stage 7.6 w/ Steel Flywheel
    Torque Capacity: 900 ft/lbs
    Part #: 398596

Zen Motors LLC
    Local Phone:770.904.2868
    E-Mail: [email protected]

hey garnny thank for baukgan and card
    Quote Originally Posted by xtquickgt00 View Post
    my car is an automatic my overdrive button wasnt working during the dyno i fixed it afterwards. i live out towards cartersville and me and ted were messig around the hole way to powder springs so he converter was hot also... after i dynoed it i puyt it back to stock and it felt stronger and my wheels bent on the pass. side hell fr what it was ying on th dyno ican still manage to get a 14.00 in the 1/4

you shut up jonh
    Quote Originally Posted by xtquickgt00 View Post
    my car is an automatic my overdrive button wasnt working during the dyno i fixed it afterwards. i live out towards cartersville and me and ted were messig around the hole way to powder springs so he converter was hot also... after i dynoed it i puyt it back to stock and it felt stronger and my wheels bent on the pass. side hell fr what it was ying on th dyno ican still manage to get a 14.00 in the 1/4